Democrat Cities Don’t Need Clean Water

No way can they afford the billion dollars to rebuild their water system

That is why we have a Federal Government
To help with projects that are too big for local economies to support

No, that's why you should keep up on preventative maintenance and upgrade the system as needed.

This is an issue from the 80's and 90's. Plenty of money is always available for infrastructure projects even without the inflation bullshit bill.

Based on the timeline there wouldn't even be a 30% design for fixing the system using money from the inflation bullshit bill.

Mississippi is a backward state, it is going to take time as its education is among the worst in the nation. But rural areas amaze me today, they are usually conservative Christian but they support the Trump administration which is full of corruption on many levels. Why is that? One quick answer is hate for the different.

'Why Conservative Parts of the U.S. Are So Angry'

'Decades of political decisions and policies have created a massive and growing chasm between the economic and social disaster unfolding in small-town and rural parts of the United States, and the prosperity and safety of cities and suburbs. Many of those successful urban and suburban areas have reaped the rewards of electing largely moderate, competent Democratic leaders. Meanwhile, rural areas have elected Republicans drawn from a party that is increasingly incompetent, corrupt, and willing to engage in outright racism to win elections."
Mississippi is the blackest state in the country. Are you saying there's a connection?

Mississippi is a backward state, it is going to take time as its education is among the worst in the nation. But rural areas amaze me today, they are usually conservative Christian but they support the Trump administration which is full of corruption on many levels. Why is that? One quick answer is hate for the different.

'Why Conservative Parts of the U.S. Are So Angry'

'Decades of political decisions and policies have created a massive and growing chasm between the economic and social disaster unfolding in small-town and rural parts of the United States, and the prosperity and safety of cities and suburbs. Many of those successful urban and suburban areas have reaped the rewards of electing largely moderate, competent Democratic leaders. Meanwhile, rural areas have elected Republicans drawn from a party that is increasingly incompetent, corrupt, and willing to engage in outright racism to win elections."
We’re being taxed to death to pay for slums.

Show me a hardcore big democratic city that is a utopia of prosperity and perfection, free of crime and corruption. Right now, show me some of these mecas of pure democratic rule where everything is amazing and wonderful.

Where? Portland? San Francisco? New York City? Chicago? Where crime, gun violence, theft, homelessness and more run rampant?

Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want​

By John Nolte

April 12, 2021

If I had to boil down the political wisdom I’ve learned over four decades of observing, studying, writing, and debating, it would be this…

Life in Rural America (where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe, and racially tolerant. On the other hand, most of the places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, and violent, where people are plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities populated by and governed by Democrats.

No way can they afford the billion dollars to rebuild their water system

That is why we have a Federal Government
To help with projects that are too big for local economies to support
It’s not that simple by any stretch.
Nassau County is considering having most water suppliers get water from NYC.

Why are RED STATES so poor?
I would presume that non-border States that were more difficult to deliver goods and services to would be more conservative and less lucrative.
Border states would attract international business and more bars and prostitutes.
Farmers usually need way more land in order to serve huge markets and would tend not to have a multitude of museums and restaurants.

Forum List

Back