Democrat defends Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Newsom should be more concerned with folks leaving his state in droves instead of attacking the Arkansas Governor.

(Newsome touring what's left of Ca in a few years )
1675956793037.png

Newsom's / Democrats' Ca Utopia

CRT, LGBT, Trans-grooming, liberal Indoctrination, Cross-Dresser Story Hour, overwhelming homelessness, drug use, prostitution, human trafficking, using sidewalks as toilets...and he wants to attack her and her state?!

Newsom should be more concerned with folks leaving his state in droves ...... They are leaving because of bad policy by the Newsom administration.

.California is too crowded and needs to have those who can't hack it leave.
---------------------------------------------------

One perspective on this "leaving California" trope:

We lived in California. Primarily the Sacramento and the Bay Area....with months long assignments in LA/San Diego & the Valley.
Both my bride and I loved California. Of all the states we have lived in (6) it was the most interesting and our time there was very enjoyable. (the bride went through a grieving period over that transfer out....to San Antonio.) (tho, truth be told, we really liked San Antonio too.)

Anyway, during all the years we were in Cali the trope about people leaving California was common, frequent, and ubiquitous.

People were moving out to go 'Californicate' -- Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Colorado, Texas, yadda, yadda, yadda.

Anybody who believes that California is gonna empty itself out......is foolish.
Population in 2010 = 37,300,000
Population in 2020 = 39,500,000

We lived in California. Primarily the Sacramento and the Bay Area....with months long assignments in LA/San Diego & the Valley.
Both my bride and I loved California. Of all the states we have lived in (6) it was the most interesting and our time there was very enjoyable. (the bride went through a grieving period over that transfer out....to San Antonio.) (tho, truth be told, we really liked San Antonio too.)

Anyway, during all the years we were in Cali the trope about people leaving California was common, frequent, and ubiquitous.

People were moving out to go 'Californicate' -- Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Montana, Colorado, Texas, yadda, yadda, yadda.

how many of the new people were illegals coming in?.....how many tax paying people left during that time?....just asking...

how many of the new people were illegals coming in?.....how many tax paying people left during that time?

Golly, I have no idea.
But, if it is true as good poster Harry suggests that 'many of the new people were illegals'.....and a lot of tax payers left,' well, it doesn't seem to be a distinction with a difference.

I mean by that, they seem to be doing quite well with the switch-out. Thank you very much. For example, there is this:

"The state’s GDP in 2021 was $3.35 trillion, representing 14.6% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, more productive than India and the United Kingdom. California is the world’s wealthiest sub-national entity...."

Golly, I have no idea.
But, if it is true as good poster Harry suggests that 'many of the new people were illegals'.....and a lot of tax payers left,' well, it doesn't seem to be a distinction with a difference.

I mean by that, they seem to be doing quite well with the switch-out. Thank you very much. For example, there is this:

"The state’s GDP in 2021 was $3.35 trillion, representing 14.6% of the total U.S. economy. If California were a country, it would be the 5th largest economy in the world, more productive than India and the United Kingdom. California is the world’s wealthiest sub-national entity...."
yea yea we get that GDP thing as the first line of defense for the state....but what good is all that money doing for the homeless and those just getting buy?....people worked all their lives in that state helping it become what it is financially.....then when they retire they cant afford to live there and so must either move out to the boonies or leave the state.....and Sacramento instead of trying to correct that has the attitude....hey thanks for your contribution, we hear just about every other state out there is affordable...see ya....and that is pretty fucking sad.....

Of course its not going to be 'empty'.... just more and more a liberal hellhole - more failed / failing liberal policies, more crime, more illegals, more drugs, more prostitution, more human trafficking, etc...

Newsom should be more concerned with folks leaving his state in droves instead of attacking the Arkansas Governor.
Newsom. Get used to hearing about Gavin Newsom.

Ho hum, another Straw Man argument. You must be a product of California's wonderful public schools.
California has WAY better Public Schools than ANY Southern Redneck State.

Forum List

Back