Democrat Fears 48-State Loss to Trump

Beto es mas grande que Trump!

Beto will tell Trump ADIOS from the white house!
Beto has the fake Mexican vote, but Trump would wipe the floor with him in the real American vote.
Beto will make Texas easier to win than Ohio. its gonna be a tough map for Trump, my friend

Ridiculous
they just said on MSNBC Texas is easier to win for a Dem than Ohio, especially if its Beto!

Beto has the fake Mexican vote, but Trump would wipe the floor with him in the real American vote.

All of the D wannabes are fake. Fake Italian Deblasio, Fake Squaw Pocahontas,Fake Heterosexual Spartacus.

All they know is how to call people names and try to bully President Trump.

It isn't spin, it's fact.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...igration-raid-in-ohio/?utm_term=.8f07a82418c0

This isn't the only place this is happening. It's happening all over. Do we not want to make sure these people are healthy? Are you really OK with people with little access to health care working in these jobs?
If it's a fact you must support rounding them up and shipping them off.

That doesn't solve the issue. Ship them off but then they turn around and return to their waiting job.

You leftist will say anything to defend the indefensible idiocy your party makes you agree to.

What party would that be? I do not belong to one and what makes me a leftist? Because I'm pro-life? Because I support the 2nd Amendment? Because I support a balanced budget amendment? Because I think those who hire illegals should be arrested?

Beto will make Texas easier to win than Ohio. its gonna be a tough map for Trump, my friend
You're dreaming.

Beto trippled Cruz's spending and had over 50 times as many full time campaigners and still lost badly.

And Trump is probably more popular in TX than Cruz is.

Beto is polling 2% against a bunch of clowns most of whom nobody has ever heard of.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...igration-raid-in-ohio/?utm_term=.8f07a82418c0

This isn't the only place this is happening. It's happening all over. Do we not want to make sure these people are healthy? Are you really OK with people with little access to health care working in these jobs?

That doesn't solve the issue. Ship them off but then they turn around and return to their waiting job.

You leftist will say anything to defend the indefensible idiocy your party makes you agree to.

What party would that be? I do not belong to one and what makes me a leftist? Because I'm pro-life? Because I support the 2nd Amendment? Because I support a balanced budget amendment? Because I think those who hire illegals should be arrested?
As you're not a leftist, I apologise.

But free healthcare for illegals is a way left policy.

so who should be the nominee if not Beto? Delaney? he's spent 15 million dollars of his own money and is at 0 percent in the polls

Ridiculous
they just said on MSNBC Texas is easier to win for a Dem than Ohio, especially if its Beto!

MSNBC

I laugh

It is and I'm asking questions concerning the policy. Why does everyone avoid the questions?

Illegals are working in our food processing plants. They are working in our restaurants preparing our meals.

Should we not want to make sure they are healthy and can afford time off if they are sick?

so who should be the nominee if not Beto? Delaney? he's spent 15 million dollars of his own money and is at 0 percent in the polls

Hey dipshit

Beto had the entire democratic party and donor money behind him and couldn't come close to a Cruz weakened by tepid support for Trump.

Trump is going to win by a landslide.

These Democrats have nobody in their clown car that can touch him.

It is and I'm asking questions concerning the policy. Why does everyone avoid the questions?

Illegals are working in our food processing plants. They are working in our restaurants preparing our meals.

Should we not want to make sure they are healthy and can afford time off if they are sick?

We should not
We should send them back

We should not
We should send them back

I've covered this 100 times. All I get is the same stupid answer. We can send them back. They turn around and return to the jobs that await them so......back to my question.

A zero percent in the polls gives Mr. Delaney a lot greater opportunity and space to move up, without any downside risk.

No, we should be deporting them.

And constructing a 700 ft wall on the border to prevent them from coming back.

Forum List

Back