Democrat Hypocrisy on Global Warming

He has America confused with Brazil.

Nope, no confusion. That is America and those are Americans.

What is really pathetic is that you do not realize that non-whites can be American.

No, the picture looks more Brazil than America, and that is your vision. A 3rd world nation with no freedoms.

America can not be 70% non-white and still be called America. You can call it your utopia all you want, but it is not America. Further, it is statistical fact that these 3rd world immigrants you want in vote against your freedoms. You have no argument.
Pass the ID card and free birth control and cut the crap. And actually I think we need some perks for having fewer children. 2 or less say.... Unfortunately that does not work.

For now but that can change. I was a loser liberal just 20 yrs ago. 19 yr olds are dumb and impressionable. African Americans are waking up to the fact that Democrats treat them like 2nd class citizens. In a generation they will not all vote blue.

Wow, 20 years later and you are still a loser and still dumb...but at least you are not a liberal.

:21::21:

2/3 ain't bad. LOL

You don't think they communicate other than in person 99.9% of the time? You're kidding, right? Idiot.

By Skype? LOL. Each time you post you somehow manage to lower the bar. Pretty neat party trick.
Skype was an example. There are other virtual methods. Don’t be so literal. Dumb Leftist.
Oh yeah? Like AOL chat room?
So you believe all conversations between say Trump
And Boris Johnson take place in person?

That's two people. Much different than all major world leaders at once.

Group calls work too. Don't be obtuse. Well you're dumb. Never mind.

Look a race card. LOL
Gator Bait is a closet Leftist.
pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with an ID card that would end this long-standing GOP wedge issue scam and get immigration under control. Also pass free birth control for anybody that wants it we have too many damn people in this country. Thank God for upstate New York same population as 1950. LOL
No chance illegals can get their drivers licenses renewed in MA. I had to produce numerous proofs of citizenship.
Well here in the Empire State they pass the law saying they can get licenses but most of the county people are fighting it. at any rate it is just an irrelevant harassment of illegals that the GOP has allowed in because we do not have an ID card and enforcement like every other modern country that has this problem. People are just having too many children and get off my lawn! LOL

New York state is now the best state in the country. Massachusetts lost it when they voted for Scott Brown when Democrats had 60 votes in the Senate and we could have done something once the economy was turned around for fairness for the middle class and investment in infrastructure etc etc. The United States used to be a leader. And I mean before Reagan. GOP obstruction is a beautiful art, so is their propaganda machine. Poor America
I had to produce a passport, original Social Security card, old license, two proofs of residency, pay slip and cell phone bill showing my address. Crazy.
That is crazy. Any explanation?

The IDs come with some sort of weird water mark of a bird. IDK. But it was explicit. For everyone in MA. I was annoyed.

Forum List

Back