🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat IT 'Spy' STILL Working As Of YESTERDAY

I don't hate much, but that is one thing I do. And the left knows they can control the message through it. Some how we have to find a way to break through it for the average American that does not frequent twitter, forums, etc. Millions still turn to their local channels for the evening news and they are dominated by the liberal media.
Yet none of this becomes headline/top news.
Gotta love 'All-In' Liberal media....

The party is out of control and going down the drain and democrat babes think it's cute to dress like the KKK during the Presidents address to congress. If it wasn't for the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM propping up the democrat party they would have been laughed out of town with Dan Rather years ago.

Unfortunately, that msm is our worst enemy. Facts be damned. I guarantee you they are getting paid under the table.
The party is out of control and going down the drain and democrat babes think it's cute to dress like the KKK during the Presidents address to congress. If it wasn't for the criminal conspiracy known as the MSM propping up the democrat party they would have been laughed out of town with Dan Rather years ago.

Forum List

Back