Democrat James Carville blasts Democrats: They will talk ‘veganism and pronouns’ if Roe is overturned

Carville is right. The progressives who somehow managed to take control of this current weak administration, are a complete joke. Democrats are sooo fucking stupid for supporting this morally bankrupt movement of retards, but I am very pleased by the results of their epic blunder. :laugh:

Carville is right. The progressives who somehow managed to take control of this current weak administration, are a complete joke. Democrats are sooo fucking stupid for supporting this morally bankrupt movement of retards, but I am very pleased by the results of their epic blunder. :laugh:
sorry i snapped at you because Oliveira lost his belt...i thought the match was not gonna happen anymore...now i'm cool

i get why you agree with carville and bill maher. strange bedfellows!

sorry i snapped at you because Oliveira lost his belt...i thought the match was not gonna happen anymore...now i'm cool

i get why you agree with carville and bill maher. strange bedfellows!
Damn, I saw articles about his weight issues yesterday. Stripped of his bellt... ouch.

Damn, I saw articles about his weight issues yesterday. Stripped of his bellt... ouch.
yea i sent you a new sage selfie on twitter...he's in insane shape as usual...says he's been trainin'

STAY ON TOPIC BITCH Lol

yea i sent you a new sage selfie on twitter...he's in insane shape as usual...says he's been trainin'

STAY ON TOPIC BITCH Lol
Im not Twittering as much now that the Elon stuff has died down. Also, if you dont stay on topic, im going to report you. Final warning.

Forum List

Back