Democrat judge realizes that gun control doesn't work on criminals, even in her own home...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is funny, even though it is serious........this judge, being a huge democrat fund raiser is more than likely a gun banner....at least for everyone else........and then she gets robbed...and her husband is pushed down a flight of stairs...

apparently she is a racist too......the skin color of the violent sociopaths robbing you and your husband is irrelevant......

It Should Have Been a Defensive Gun Use: Federal Judge Susan Dlott Edition - The Truth About Guns

Which brings us to Susan J. Dlott, Chief Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio. President Bill Clinton appointed Dlott after her husband Stan “the father of class action law suits” Chesley raised millions for the Democratic Party. Fast forward 21 years [via news.yahoo.com]: “Judge Susan Dlott fled [her $8 million mansion] barefoot in her nightgown and through the woods, banging on doors for help.” The story continues . . .

One neighbor let the judge in.

Her husband, a prominent 79-year-old attorney, was being held at gunpoint at their house.

Dlott told the 911 operator: “My husband and the dogs are still there, there’s three black men with guns and masks in our house. Call the United States Marshals. I’m a federal judge, call the marshals.”

Wait. Are we still allowed to identify home invaders by race? Can we pull rank in a 911 call? (I’m America’s most-read gun blogger! Send a well-armed militia!) Why wasn’t Judge Dlott’s mansion alarmed and equipped with a panic button? And why didn’t Dlott trust the local police/SWAT team to perform the necessary rescue mission?

That’s a mission that may not have been necessary if the Judge and/or her husband had been armed. Home carry people, home carry! Especially if you’re a federal judge living in a big house with a seriously wealthy significant other known to rip people a new you-know-what in court to prise big bucks from legally challenged defendants.

When cops got there, they found the judge’s husband had been thrown down a flight of stairs.

The three gunmen had already fled and three suspects were later arrested.

Harris County, along with several others are back stepping on open carry. Many of the politicians pressed hard to get open carry passed, but now hey are whining about guns being allowed in court houses. I guess they are just for putting everybody else at risk of some gun nut rambo wanna be firing a will, but want to exclude themselves from that risk.

She made a big mistake. She should have posted a large sign that stated "this home is a gun free zone". That would have stopped those hoodlums dead in their tracks!

:rofl:

Harris County, along with several others are back stepping on open carry. Many of the politicians pressed hard to get open carry passed, but now hey are whining about guns being allowed in court houses. I guess they are just for putting everybody else at risk of some gun nut rambo wanna be firing a will, but want to exclude themselves from that risk.

Hey…I am all for checking guns at the courthouse door since there are armed guards, they can put up lockers monitored by a sherifs deputy…so armed security in the court house isn't a gun free zone. But up to that door…..open and concealed carry should be allowed….

See…I can meet you anti gun extremist nuts half way….

Hey…I am all for checking guns at the courthouse door since there are armed guards, they can put up lockers monitored by a sherifs deputy…so armed security in the court house isn't a gun free zone. But up to that door…..open and concealed carry should be allowed….

They aren't whining about just in the courtroom. They want a ban in the entire building and on the property outside. Sounds like they didn't think their original demands through. Hypocrites all.

They aren't whining about just in the courtroom. They want a ban in the entire building and on the property outside. Sounds like they didn't think their original demands through. Hypocrites all.

No reason to ban it outside…anyone who is going to shoot a judge will bring a gun anyway……law abiding people can carry their guns all day long…they won't shoot any judges..

What aspect of gun free zones being murder zones are you people just not understanding…..?

Actually most gun rights people have no issue with no guns in the courthouse, because the courthouse is a controlled area, with armed security provided in lieu of your own protection.

That is an actual "gun free zone", not the ones that turn into shooting galleries because people think a sign will save them.

Actually most gun rights people have no issue with no guns in the courthouse, because the courthouse is a controlled area, with armed security provided in lieu of your own protection.

That is an actual "gun free zone", not the ones that turn into shooting galleries because people think a sign will save them.

And keep in mind…most of the gun violence in courtrooms was done by left wingers and democrats...

Forum List

Back