Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO

If it would have been a white male saying this about an administration's cabinet, the hell to pay would be quite strong.

Bullshit, Trump has said much worse and continues to.
:link::link:

Would that penetrate your wall of denial?
so nothing eh?
Nothing you would find offensive I'm sure, swallow and follow.
you don't live in the country, so what's it to you?

so nothing eh?
you don't live in the country, so what's it to you?

I do actually, man, the way some folks come to "know" shit.
sorry I must have you confused with someone else who is canadian. I thought that's what you told me back in November.

If it would have been a white male saying this about an administration's cabinet, the hell to pay would be quite strong.

Bullshit, Trump has said much worse and continues to.
:link::link:

so nothing eh?

Projection kid, now go play with the other children.

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.
I don't think the minority comment had anything to do with her being black....

I suspect it had to do with the fact that she is mentally retarded which has everything to do with her idiotic comments.

The great thing is, we have so much further to drop.

This is nothing. Violence, murder, it could get much worse.

The crazies are running the show now.

She's is way out of line to name-call like that from her position, however your minority comment is ridiculous.

Yes she said it, yes she happens to be black, one has nothing to do with the other.

I suspect it had to do with the fact that she is mentally retarded which has everything to do with her idiotic comments.

Oh, so you think OP's "reflection on minorities" is a comment that would also get thrown in if she was white?

"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

During an appearance on MSNBC’s
All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

Waters then went on to call the Trump administration a “bunch of scumbags.”

Democrat Maxine Waters Calls Trump Cabinet Picks: “A Bunch of Scumbags” (VIDEO)

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

I don't know of any minority group who expects any respect from dumb biatches like you.
Fenton I have tremendous respect for minorities and especially the black community who continue to climb out of the inner cities and all that entails, there a lot of unseen obstacles besetting them that some want to remain hidden for fear that too much too fast in terms of success in achieving that middle class status they desire will result in political suicide for some politicians who count on that vote.

"
Far left Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) has taken on the role of spokesperson for the Democrat Party since the November election.

All in with Chris Hayes, Democrat Maxine Waters read off a list of people connected to the Trump team who also have connections to Russia and the oil and gas industry.

I'm sorry but if as a minority group wanting respect , electing dumb biatches like this does NOT help your cause.

I don't know of any minority group who expects any respect from dumb biatches like you.
Fenton I have tremendous respect for minorities and especially the black community who continue to climb out of the inner cities and all that entails, there a lot of unseen obstacles besetting them that some want to remain hidden for fear that too much too fast in terms of success in achieving that middle class status they desire will result in political suicide for some politicians who count on that vote.

Everyone in this society should withhold their vote from all of the political system.

Correct, it applies equally to San Francisco and Nancy Pelosi.

"

Everyone in this society should withhold their vote from all of the political system.
well, it would only take one person then to throw a monkey wrench into the works

Oh, so you think OP's "reflection on minorities" is a comment that would also get thrown in if she was white?
Sure, after all, white retards are just as must of a minority as black retards. :dunno:

"

well, it would only take one person then to throw a monkey wrench into the works

And equally well, we will never vote our way to a better place in this system. By design.

Dem Maxine Waters is calling the 60 plus million American citizens who voted for president Trump scumbags.

Sure, after all, white retards are just as must of a minority as black retards. :dunno:

Have faith, you shall overcome.

Forum List

Back