Democrat motive for $15 minimum wage?

Good idea!

How bout go to college so you can get a great career? You used to be able to pay for college working minimum wage jobs......now you have to borrow and go into debt
Going to college is no guarantee of a great career. The rest of your post is BS. You really are out of touch.
It is a better guarantee than a HS Diploma

Yes, you used to be able to pay for college earning minimum wage, I did
It depends on what your college degree is for. Many are wasting their time in college.

Most students major in subjects like Business, Medical Studies, Education, STEM
Conservatives claim they all major in French Literature

And where they at?

They sure can't out debate me..
A four year old with a bad attitude could out debate you

In a healthy economy, a business will increase the wages of the productive employees that bring in the profits, but they would be foolish to increase the wages of the nonproductive employees.
Exactly
For years we said we were in a recession, had a bad economy, business could not survive an increase in the minimum wage

Now, the economy is booming
There is no excuse

So you want a recession?
Link to any time an increase in minimum wage created a recession
Minimum wage was 25cents an hour no link is needed

FAIL
Show where minimum wage created a recession

Just did..

Focus

Going to college is no guarantee of a great career. The rest of your post is BS. You really are out of touch.

It depends on what your college degree is for. Many are wasting their time in college.

And where they at?

They sure can't out debate me..
A four year old with a bad attitude could out debate you

Then happy birthday your two years old!

Exactly
For years we said we were in a recession, had a bad economy, business could not survive an increase in the minimum wage

Now, the economy is booming
There is no excuse

So you want a recession?
Link to any time an increase in minimum wage created a recession
Minimum wage was 25cents an hour no link is needed

FAIL
Show where minimum wage created a recession

Just did..

Focus
Two time FAIL

Educate yourself, get training, then make yourself more valuable so you will be paid more. That's how life works.
Good idea!

How bout go to college so you can get a great career? You used to be able to pay for college working minimum wage jobs......now you have to borrow and go into debt

Everyone should take history courses so we don't end up with all these dumb and dumber brainwashed functional moron GOP doops...... Ignoring liberal arts is a reaction to the incredibly expensive college we have now, and a terrible mistake for the country. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes for doing away with basically free public university and training. I'm sure that has no effect either LOL. People just got lazy right GOP chumps?

Good idea!

Everyone should take history courses so we don't end up with all these dumb and dumber brainwashed functional moron GOP doops...... Ignoring liberal arts is a reaction to the incredibly expensive college we have now, and a terrible mistake for the country. Thanks scumbag GOP and silly dupes for doing away with basically free public university and training. I'm sure that has no effect either LOL. People just got lazy right GOP chumps?
Democrats are trying to bring back free and low cost higher education

Conservatives are outraged at the prospect of an educated population

Educate yourself, get training, then make yourself more valuable so you will be paid more. That's how life works.
Good idea!

Gender studies.

Um, when you say "free", what you really mean is funded by the American taxpayer. Right? Conservatives are well educated. Your problem and the problem of most democrats and leftists is they don't know the difference between education and indoctrination.

Um, when you say "free", what you really mean is funded by the American taxpayer. Right? Conservatives are well educated. Your problem and the problem of most democrats and leftists is they don't know the difference between education and indoctrination.
We mean free for the recipient and we mean paid for by the bloated greedy idiot GOP rich.... So why are we the only rich country, and we are the richest country!, that doesn't have free or cheap college and training, Healthcare living wage daycare paid parental leave great vacations and infrastructure, and an ID card to end illegal immigration? AND MAINLY A PROGRESSIVE TAX SYSTEM THAT INCLUDES THE RICH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ANYWHERE? WAKE THE F*** UP!

Good idea!

Gender studies.
you just want everybody to be an ignoramus brainwashed functional moron like yourself. You idiots don't respect intelligence education or reality. Unbelievable idiots the stupidest voters in the world GOP American voters. And the worst propaganda machine ever....

Gender studies.
you just want everybody to be an ignoramus brainwashed functional moron like yourself. You idiots don't respect intelligence education or reality. Unbelievable idiots the stupidest voters in the world GOP American voters. And the worst propaganda machine ever....
Oops brainwashed functional stupidest voters in the world....

By free, I mean no charges to the student. Just like K-12 education

The fear mongering about indoctrination is just more Conservative War on Education

Typical Conservative paranoia

Teachers are out to get us
Scientists are out to get us
Historians are out to get us
The media is out to get us

So what? Don’t believe me then fine it has nothing to do with the points I’m making about business. You obviously can’t discuss the substance so you resort to troll mode. I’m not biting

Your not making any points.
Sure I did, you are just too busy trolling to listen or respond to them.

My point was very simple. In a healthy economy businesses should increase wages with profits. The trend in our economy has been stagnant wages while profits increase. You seem to want to fight that by calling me a pothead which makes zero sense. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
In a healthy economy, a business will increase the wages of the productive employees that bring in the profits, but they would be foolish to increase the wages of the nonproductive employees.
All payroll should go up. That’s why we arnt paying the “unproductive employees” as you call them, the same wages they got in the 1930s

Then pay them you say you own a company
No problem, but that’s not what I’m talking about. Why do you join conversations that you clearly can’t follow?

The fear mongering about indoctrination is just more Conservative War on Education

No, by "free" you mean taxpayer funded. That means raising taxes. Admit it.

Your not making any points.
Sure I did, you are just too busy trolling to listen or respond to them.

My point was very simple. In a healthy economy businesses should increase wages with profits. The trend in our economy has been stagnant wages while profits increase. You seem to want to fight that by calling me a pothead which makes zero sense. But whatever floats your boat I guess.
All payroll should go up. That’s why we arnt paying the “unproductive employees” as you call them, the same wages they got in the 1930s

Then pay them you say you own a company
No problem, but that’s not what I’m talking about. Why do you join conversations that you clearly can’t follow?

So you do? Where are they ?

bf338567c03d9b5d2e91e807355180b7 (1).jpg

No, by "free" you mean taxpayer funded. That means raising taxes. Admit it.
Yes and I mean higher taxes on the rich only, the rest of us are paying too much already in your flat tax system, flat-earth ignoramus. As I said earlier, "We mean free for the recipient and we mean paid for by the bloated greedy idiot GOP rich.... So why are we the only rich country, and we are the richest country!, that doesn't have free or cheap college and training, Healthcare living wage daycare paid parental leave great vacations and infrastructure, and an ID card to end illegal immigration? AND MAINLY A PROGRESSIVE TAX SYSTEM THAT INCLUDES THE RICH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER ANYWHERE? WAKE THE F*** UP!"

View attachment 268244
Seriously, when you have nothing don't post anything, stupid.

Forum List

Back