Democrat Ossoff bans conservative media outlet from event

Having already lost two house races Dem's are desperate. They want to fabricate a narrative that the people have turned against Trump but they keep losing these races proving the opposite. So California and New York poured $50 million into the GA House race the most ever spent on a House race. Dem's have to buy a win otherwise they can't run their anti Trump narrative 24/7 in the media. Typical Dem's dishonest to the core, those morons still haven't figured out why they lost.
These are all in die hard, party before country red areas. If any of them flip, it's a big deal. I won't hold my breath on this one, though, since it's another race in yokel controlled territory.

Ossoff is smart not to let right wing trolls in to sabotage him on election day.
Yokels?

^^^ the tolerant ones ^^^
Yes, yokels. Not PC enough for you?
I don't do PC.

Have some respect for people.
Respect Trump supporters who only voted for him out of hate and spite? Never.

Trump offered to pay the legal fees of his supporters who BEAT UP dissenters at his rallies.

Which is worse?

Wasn't that long ago that the Trumptards were cheering Trump over the possibility that he might ban so-called liberal media reporters from the white house briefings.

You can't be a Rightwing nut without being hypocritical.

Ossoff Bans Conservative Media Outlet From Campaign Event

How tyrannical of you demoncrat! Just another leftist who hates free speech.

Yea, imagine those fucking lefties start body slamming reporters?

The righties would never tolerate such behavior, NEVER!

A Journalist Was Body Slammed, but Some Conservatives Want the News Media to Apologize
Ossoff body slammed someone? Damn I missed that.....I think you hit you're head too many times snowflake. Try again.

Having already lost two house races Dem's are desperate. They want to fabricate a narrative that the people have turned against Trump but they keep losing these races proving the opposite. So California and New York poured $50 million into the GA House race the most ever spent on a House race. Dem's have to buy a win otherwise they can't run their anti Trump narrative 24/7 in the media. Typical Dem's dishonest to the core, those morons still haven't figured out why they lost.
These are all in die hard, party before country red areas. If any of them flip, it's a big deal. I won't hold my breath on this one, though, since it's another race in yokel controlled territory.

Ossoff is smart not to let right wing trolls in to sabotage him on election day.
Yokels?

I don't do PC.

Actually I voted for Trump because I appreciated his non pc bullshit,his stance on immigration,trade,non interventionism etc etc...I can go on and on if need be.

A Journalist Was Body Slammed, but Some Conservatives Want the News Media to Apologize
Ossoff body slammed someone? Damn I missed that.....I think you hit you're head too many times snowflake. Try again.

If your post was meant to show what an obtuse dumbass you are, then congrats, you've done it.

This is just more of the accelerating tribal wars. Since Trump gets to ban media -- now it's perfectly fine for EVERYONE to do it. Pretty soon, NOTHING will be off limits because it's nasty, tyrannical, rude, or deceptive.

It's all part of the "race to the bottom". The PARTIES love this. Because of all the shit they can now get away in order to gain power and hold power. Nothing to vote FOR.. It's all about winning..

If your post was meant to show what an obtuse dumbass you are, then congrats, you've done it.
Only dumb ass I see is you trying to compare CENSORING a reporter from the ENTIRE event vs a Candidate defending himself from a violent leftist clown who called himself a reporter and who's GF also tried to claim Corey Lewandowski attacked her and was shown to be a outright liar.

This is just more of the accelerating tribal wars. Since Trump gets to ban media -- now it's perfectly fine for EVERYONE to do it. Pretty soon, NOTHING will be off limits because it's nasty, tyrannical, rude, or deceptive.

It's all part of the "race to the bottom". The PARTIES love this. Because of all the shit they can now get away in order to gain power and hold power. Nothing to vote FOR.. It's all about winning..
Trump hasn't banned the media,he just goes around them and they whine about it. The WH still holds damn near daily news conferences. The media is treated like the enemy because they are the enemy of Americans.

Today he bans conservative, what will he be banning tomorrow? Say no to sneaky Democrats.....

Well tomorrow hopefully he retires from politics after an election defeat tonight

Last edited:
Ossoff is not a career politician, of course that's going to appeal to the average American.

Single term limits would be a good start to getting the country back to the way it supposed to be…

Trump hasn't banned the media,he just goes around them and they whine about it. The WH still holds damn near daily news conferences. The media is treated like the enemy because they are the enemy of Americans.

Oh REALLY? He actually did. For his campaign events. And continues to refuse questions from certain outlets to this day...

Trump campaign reverses ban on credentials for some media outlets

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday ended his ban on press credentials for some news outlets seeking to cover his campaign events, including The Washington Post and Buzzfeed, a policy that had drawn strong criticism from press freedom advocates.

Trump's ban at times also included Politico and The Huffington Post, following coverage that was critical of him. The banned organizations had continued covering his campaign, but they could not get credentials to formally attend his events, including sitting in the media section at rallies.

Those outlets now will be able to obtain media credentials, as well as travel with other reporters covering the Republican candidate, campaign spokesman Hope Hicks confirmed.

Monkey See --- Monkey Do.. And we continue to go down the drain...

Only dumb ass I see is you trying to compare CENSORING a reporter from the ENTIRE event vs a Candidate defending himself from a violent leftist clown who called himself a reporter and who's GF also tried to claim Corey Lewandowski attacked her and was shown to be a outright liar.

Amazing the bullshit peddling you are willing to do, against all facts.

Reporter's account is backed up by WITNESS, from FOX NEWS no less.

Gianforte is IN COURT TODAY after being cited by the Sherif's department for assault.

Oh REALLY? He actually did. For his campaign events. And continues to refuse questions from certain outlets to this day...

Trump campaign reverses ban on credentials for some media outlets

PHILADELPHIA (Reuters) - U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump on Wednesday ended his ban on press credentials for some news outlets seeking to cover his campaign events, including The Washington Post and Buzzfeed, a policy that had drawn strong criticism from press freedom advocates.

Trump's ban at times also included Politico and The Huffington Post, following coverage that was critical of him. The banned organizations had continued covering his campaign, but they could not get credentials to formally attend his events, including sitting in the media section at rallies.

Those outlets now will be able to obtain media credentials, as well as travel with other reporters covering the Republican candidate, campaign spokesman Hope Hicks confirmed.

Monkey See --- Monkey Do.. And we continue to go down the drain...
So he let them know WAY before hand he was revoking their press credentials,he did not TOSS them out after they were there. Big difference.

Amazing the bullshit peddling you are willing to do, against all facts.

Reporter's account is backed up by WITNESS, from FOX NEWS no less.

Gianforte is IN COURT TODAY after being cited by the Sherif's department for assault.

ALL news agencies are owned and controlled by same people. The fact you think there is a difference between them is hilarious.
Fox News Reporter Who Corroborated Gianforte 'Body Slam' Changes Story | People's Pundit Daily

Yokels?

I don't do PC.

Um.

You are referring to those in this community as " yokels."
Are you saying they all voted for
Trump?

Forum List

Back