Democrat party is the party for corporations

Both parties have cave to unethical corporations.
Well said, but the one that does it the best wins it seems

Corporations are nothing more than mini governments. They are actually creations of government that goes back to the time of the Revolutionary war. For you see, the Boston Tea Party was not over high taxes like children were taught in state run schools. No, the taxes actually went down on tea. The real issue was that the West Indies corporation of the British crown had monopolized the sale of tea.

Perhaps it's time for another revolt.
I don't have a problem with corporations. Fact I believe some are needed but not with unregulated unethical conduct; that unethical conduct would not be if our legislators (both state and federal) did not cater to them over and above the rights of individuals; all the while stripping out wealth for a limited few leaving a massive void where poverty ridden areas are used as leverage to bully for more government agencies and control while sucking up more cash which is rerouted into bank accounts of those who are the most unethical of all. What we seem to have now is just a large cluster f' of giant corps and massive unions along with snakes in the colleges pushing agendas that are what I would consider extreme opposition to personal liberty.

From all appearances if they don't get their chit together and start using some common sense it may come to that second revolution. If it comes to that they all lose.
I do have an issue with corporations. As I said, they are government creations, red flag. They become mini governments, again, red flag. And as we see they are all on board with Joe Biden and the Marxist Dims. And I have shown how this country was motivated to revolt because of them.

They should not be given special privileges none of the rest of us have. They should abide by the same laws and pay the same taxes. But as we see, this is not the case.

I reckon part of the problem is, they because so wealthy and bloated they then turn their attention to other things other than just making money. They then become like government officials in trying to control the public.

I would therefore, encourage anyone who is a conservative to try and evade corporations that fund the Progressive cause, even if it means paying higher fees for that phone service, etc.

Both parties have cave to unethical corporations.
Well said, but the one that does it the best wins it seems

Corporations are nothing more than mini governments. They are actually creations of government that goes back to the time of the Revolutionary war. For you see, the Boston Tea Party was not over high taxes like children were taught in state run schools. No, the taxes actually went down on tea. The real issue was that the West Indies corporation of the British crown had monopolized the sale of tea.

Perhaps it's time for another revolt.
I don't have a problem with corporations. Fact I believe some are needed but not with unregulated unethical conduct; that unethical conduct would not be if our legislators (both state and federal) did not cater to them over and above the rights of individuals; all the while stripping out wealth for a limited few leaving a massive void where poverty ridden areas are used as leverage to bully for more government agencies and control while sucking up more cash which is rerouted into bank accounts of those who are the most unethical of all. What we seem to have now is just a large cluster f' of giant corps and massive unions along with snakes in the colleges pushing agendas that are what I would consider extreme opposition to personal liberty.

From all appearances if they don't get their chit together and start using some common sense it may come to that second revolution. If it comes to that they all lose.
I do have an issue with corporations. As I said, they are government creations, red flag. They become mini governments, again, red flag. And as we see they are all on board with Joe Biden and the Marxist Dims. And I have shown how this country was motivated to revolt because of them.

They should not be given special privileges none of the rest of us have. They should abide by the same laws and pay the same taxes. But as we see, this is not the case.

I reckon part of the problem is, they because so wealthy and bloated they then turn their attention to other things other than just making money. They then become like government officials in trying to control the public.

I would therefore, encourage anyone who is a conservative to try and evade corporations that fund the Progressive cause, even if it means paying higher fees for that phone service, etc.
I don't disagree that they should be paying taxes and should not receive any special privileges. They also should not be treated as people because a corporation is not a person it is one mob that can utterly destroy an individual; thus they can and do destroy personal freedom and liberty if allowed to go unchecked. NGO's of any kind should be strictly regulated if they have any type of business enterprise and I would include churches in that if they have a conglomerate of businesses that they claim are non-profit when they are actually making a profit as a business enterprise (bake sales and small community fund raisers for individual churches excluded).

Forum List

Back