Democrat platform committee member: no one should have guns...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yes..the anti gunners tell us...no one wants to take your guns....and they are one of a few things...naive, foolish, stupid, or lying........the democrat leaders want to ban guns...right now they don't think they can do it without loosing power.....so they chip and chip away at the right.....they want gun registration like no one's business...that will allow them to ban and confiscate guns in the future...yes..that is exactly what they want to do.....

They can't go straight to that...but they know they can use universal background checks to get there...that is why they are pushing so hard for universal background checks even though they know they don't stop criminals or mass shooters...

In fact...that is exactly why they want them.....pass universal checks...and when gun crime continues...then comes the call for registration...they will use the argument that of course universal checks don't work...we need registration to make them work.....

DNC Platform Committee Member: Nobody Should Own a Gun

DNC Platform Committee member Bonnie Schaefer says she does not believe “anyone should have a gun.”
She said this in a video aired by CSPAN and released on June 8.

Schaefer said the focus has to go beyond “keeping the guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals.” She added, “I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun. That’s just my own philosophy.”

yes..the anti gunners tell us...no one wants to take your guns....and they are one of a few things...naive, foolish, stupid, or lying........the democrat leaders want to ban guns...right now they don't think they can do it without loosing power.....so they chip and chip away at the right.....they want gun registration like no one's business...that will allow them to ban and confiscate guns in the future...yes..that is exactly what they want to do.....

They can't go straight to that...but they know they can use universal background checks to get there...that is why they are pushing so hard for universal background checks even though they know they don't stop criminals or mass shooters...

In fact...that is exactly why they want them.....pass universal checks...and when gun crime continues...then comes the call for registration...they will use the argument that of course universal checks don't work...we need registration to make them work.....

DNC Platform Committee member Bonnie Schaefer says she does not believe “anyone should have a gun.”

Schaefer said the focus has to go beyond “keeping the guns out of the hands of mentally ill people and criminals.” She added, “I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun. That’s just my own philosophy.”
I think even though you quoted it, you must have missed the part that said. “I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun. That’s just my own philosophy.

I agree with her. If no one had a gun no one would get shot.

I think even though you quoted it, you must have missed the part that said. “I really don’t personally think anyone should have a gun. That’s just my own philosophy.

Are Guns the only thing that people can get shot with now?

There's no question, that if you're anti-gun, you're going to almost certainly be in the Dimocrat party.

You can shoot people with syringes but I'm assumed you understood what guns were.

We expect nuts on that side of the question just like we expect nuts like you on your side of the question.

Hey Asseclipias, what was the black man's name that the Chinese stole the first guns (fire lances) from ?

Hey Asseclipias, what was the black man's name that the Chinese stole the first guns (fire lances) from ?

Who brought guns, disease and genocide to america, wiped out a people already here and eslaved another group of people for centuries?

You can shoot people with syringes but I'm assumed you understood what guns were.

You can also shoot people with sling shots, bows and arrows, cross bows, cannons and rockets. Can't you?

You can also shoot people with sling shots, bows and arrows, cross bows, cannons and rockets. Can't you?

Kinda hard to drag around a cannon with you.

There's no question, that if you're anti-gun, you're going to almost certainly be in the Dimocrat party.

There's no question, that if you're a gun nut, you're going to almost certainly be a teabagger.
[/QUOTE]

If the Second Amendment is an important right to you, you likely would be a Republican.
If you believe in losing those rights, you are much more likely to be a Dim.

There's no question, that if you're a gun nut, you're going to almost certainly be a teabagger.
If the Second Amendment is an important right to you, you likely would be a Republican.
If you believe in losing those rights, you are much more likely to be a Dim.
The 2nd doesnt really give you the right to have a gun. It only says you should have one if you are part of a militia.

Last edited:

Just like in Stalin's USSR and Mao's China!

No. Not like that at all. No one includes everyone.

If you believe in losing those rights, you are much more likely to be a Dim.[/QUOTE]

Liking the second amendment doesn't make you a gun nut. Not understanding that reasonable restrictions on guns are acceptable under the 2nd makes you a gun nut.

Aw fuck here we go again.

BTW I think I am going to put you on ignore. Not for anything you said but due to that horrific looking avatar you have. It looks like Gollum as a child or something you found under a rock in a cave.

Forum List

Back