Democrat Policy = Super Shithole = Typhoid fever in Mexifornia

So pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill that originally included a ID card that would end our illegal immigration problem once and for all. The dupes believe the GOP will stop the problem with a wall. They don't call them dupes for nothing LOL....

There was a time when disease control was a priority but not anymore. ID cards are not going to stop more illegal aliens from coming here. It will encourage it. If you are from Mexico (or pick your country) and you live here with your wife and kids, you will get a house then send for her brother and his family.. and then your brother and his family etc. etc. California is a great place to live... its called chain migration. If you don't think it happens and still believe the "11 million Illegal population" touted for the last 20 years, your insane.
We have the technology to make ID cards work if the GOP would stop blocking actual reform for garbage propaganda like unconstitutional harassment laws and un American stupid walls.... The GOP basically invited all of them in, they love the cheap labor and easily bullied illegals. And they can fool you racist bigots no problem...

Franco, listen to yourself once bud...you’ll realize how ignorant and foolish you sound.
Franco says:
“Reward criminals by issuing a form of citizenship to the perpetrators.”
“American taxpayers that expect foreigners to respect our right to sovereignty are racist bigots.”
“Since Americans were gracious and looked the other way for so long they have lost their right to impose the law on criminals.”

Stop making a complete ass of yourself...PLEASE!
I said we should deport criminal illegals, brainwashed functional moron.
I said get this system organized with a national ID card and strict enforcement, brainwash functional moron.

So pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill that originally included a ID card that would end our illegal immigration problem once and for all. The dupes believe the GOP will stop the problem with a wall. They don't call them dupes for nothing LOL....

There was a time when disease control was a priority but not anymore. ID cards are not going to stop more illegal aliens from coming here. It will encourage it. If you are from Mexico (or pick your country) and you live here with your wife and kids, you will get a house then send for her brother and his family.. and then your brother and his family etc. etc. California is a great place to live... its called chain migration. If you don't think it happens and still believe the "11 million Illegal population" touted for the last 20 years, your insane.
We have the technology to make ID cards work if the GOP would stop blocking actual reform for garbage propaganda like unconstitutional harassment laws and un American stupid walls.... The GOP basically invited all of them in, they love the cheap labor and easily bullied illegals. And they can fool you racist bigots no problem...

Calling people racist bigots you dont know... makes you a fool. It it racist when you are required to have vaccination shots when you visit Brazil? And again fool, I'm not against immigration, just when it is done improperly creating a cluster fuck of problems.
As far as I can tell half of GOP voters are racists and the other half are very polite racists.Democrats may be racist too but they try and fight it and try and help the victims... The system you are talking about is the GOP system we've had forever. They refuse to do anything that might stop illegal immigration. The wall is a joke. Only a national ID card like other modern countries have with this problem will work. Which the Democrats have brought up multiple times, the GOP just uses it to fear monger you people with Communism as usual LOL. Aaarrrggghhh....

Franco says:
“The GOP left their keys in their ignition and their car was stolen...it’s not the thieves fault that he was compelled...charge the GOP with grand theft auto and reward the thief.”

Hahaha....Ignorant fucker you.

they are talking about California Franco.....i dont know how many times i have to tell you.....that ID card wont work there....you will be called a bigot for even suggesting such a thing...
It will work just fine when we give amnesty to all the illegals who are not criminals. That is why they call it comprehensive.
All the illegals are criminals. That's why they are called illegals.
The GOP and you silly dupes have been inviting them in for decades. The wall is pure stupidity. 94% of illegal males work, 65% pay taxes oh, and 35% own homes. Thanks GOP! You only care about this when the GOP starts another corrupt depression...

Franco, listen to yourself once bud...you’ll realize how ignorant and foolish you sound.
Franco says:
“American taxpayers that expect foreigners to respect our right to sovereignty are racist bigots.”
“Since Americans were gracious and looked the other way for so long they have lost their right to impose the law on criminals.”

I said get this system organized with a national ID card and strict enforcement, brainwash functional moron.

Follow along buddy...this is simple shit....ALL WETBACKS ARE CRIMINALS.

they are talking about California Franco.....i dont know how many times i have to tell you.....that ID card wont work there....you will be called a bigot for even suggesting such a thing...
It will work just fine when we give amnesty to all the illegals who are not criminals. That is why they call it comprehensive.
The GOP and you silly dupes have been inviting them in for decades. The wall is pure stupidity. 94% of illegal males work, 65% pay taxes oh, and 35% own homes. Thanks GOP! You only care about this when the GOP starts another corrupt depression...

Your ass is talking...we’re gonna need some links bud.

Weird huh....Democrats pack ten million thirdworlders in the southern part of the state and filth and disease spreads like wildfire. FUCK, who would have guessed?
LAPD Officers Diagnosed With Suspected Case of Typhus, Salmonella Typhi

You know, Typhus and Salmonella Typhi (TyphoidFever) are two different diseases, and are transmitted in two different ways.

Typhus is a virus spread to humans through flea bites. Typhoid Fever is a bacteria transmitted to humans by ingestion of contaminated food.

Franco says:

Follow along buddy...this is simple shit....ALL WETBACKS ARE CRIMINALS.
Luckily there are many non-racists who will never allow a mass deportation. Plus it's plain stupid. On the other hand, pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with an ID card and strict enforcement and end this garbage forever so no more come in. Nowadays it's asylum-seekers anyway. Thanks for that War on Drugs that has destroyed Mexico and Central America...

Your ass is talking...we’re gonna need some links bud.
Pew survey 2007. I've given the link before and shove it up your ass.

Illegals commit hundreds of thousands of crimes, kill and rape Americans, and commit tax fraud on a huge scale. They are a net loss to our economy. Deport every last one of them.

If I'm ever feeling down I do a search for Francos posts....

Calling people racist bigots you dont know... makes you a fool. It it racist when you are required to have vaccination shots when you visit Brazil? And again fool, I'm not against immigration, just when it is done improperly creating a cluster fuck of problems.
As far as I can tell half of GOP voters are racists and the other half are very polite racists.Democrats may be racist too but they try and fight it and try and help the victims... The system you are talking about is the GOP system we've had forever. They refuse to do anything that might stop illegal immigration. The wall is a joke. Only a national ID card like other modern countries have with this problem will work. Which the Democrats have brought up multiple times, the GOP just uses it to fear monger you people with Communism as usual LOL. Aaarrrggghhh....
Democrats may be racist too but they try and fight it and try and help the victims...
franco a democrat racist is not going to help those "victims:"....a racist is a racist....

The GOP and you silly dupes have been inviting them in for decades
so has your party franco....yea i know i was shocked too...

Weird huh....Democrats pack ten million thirdworlders in the southern part of the state and filth and disease spreads like wildfire. FUCK, who would have guessed?

You know, Typhus and Salmonella Typhi (TyphoidFever) are two different diseases, and are transmitted in two different ways.

Typhus is a virus spread to humans through flea bites. Typhoid Fever is a bacteria transmitted to humans by ingestion of contaminated food.
We had only typhus. Now we have both typhus and typhoid. Anyone going into the hot zone needs to be vaccinated. Just like going into any other disease ridden region.

We had only typhus. Now we have both typhus and typhoid. Anyone going into the hot zone needs to be vaccinated. Just like going into any other disease ridden region.

There are two different people here with two different infections. One is common, one is not. But they have nothing to do with each other, beyond the superficial similarity of their names.

The GOP and you silly dupes have been inviting them in for decades
so has your party franco....yea i know i was shocked too...
More b*******. Democrats have been obstructed with comprehensive immigration bills forever -the GOP likes it the way it is. And distract the Chumps with talk of unamerican harassment laws and stupid walls. They just love the wedge issue this and abortion.

Democrats may be racist too but they try and fight it and try and help the victims...
franco a democrat racist is not going to help those "victims:"....a racist is a racist....
That is not true. Actually I believe whites are all racist to one extent or another. There are too many problems in the environment people grow up in.There are people who fight it and there are people that are true racists and discriminate. I actually I think you have to discriminate to be a true racist. As for the card if Californians feel that way screw them LOL. It's a federal law. Californians are silly. All those green voters and donors who gave us George W bush and Trump...

Forum List

Back