Democrat Policy = Super Shithole = Typhoid fever in Mexifornia

Weird huh....Democrats pack ten million thirdworlders in the southern part of the state and filth and disease spreads like wildfire. FUCK, who would have guessed?
LAPD Officers Diagnosed With Suspected Case of Typhus, Salmonella Typhi

Let's just wait to see how they spin this undeniable reality . . . got any popcorn?
Why doesn’t Pelosi and Maxine have to account for
the deterioration of the areas they have controlled
for the past, what, 28 years now.

I don’t understand why there are not Congressional hearings
for the sad state of San Francisco....
Where is all the federal funding going
to alleviate problems that have only gotten worse?

Why is it ok for people to be shitting, pissing,
shooting up out on the streets, in public areas
willy nilly, in one of the wealthiest areas of the U.S.A?

I just don’t understand how any of that is ok

And, why do they still elect Pelosi...
Because of her LGBT support
I’m baffled

They probably keep the AIDS statistics secret. What do you expect from shithole cities where people are living under tarps and defecating on the sidewalks and leaving dirty needles around for kids to play with?
They're better off than the homeless and Republican cities where they hide out or god-knows-what. On the west coast they're camping out. This is the first I've heard of typhus in LA and it's all garbage propaganda so far ratings mad media and blaming immigrants for no reason.....

Wait so your now anti science and don't know how typhus starts?
Well I read up on it and is is endemic to California it's been there for centuries so when you get rats......... It's a disgrace that the richest country in the world has all these homeless. Thanks GOP. No sacrifice is too great so that the rich can pay the same percentage in taxes as everyone else.

Once again the democrats wrote the tax laws and I never get why you think a poor person paying $2.25 cents is more money in taxes then a rich guy paying $12,000,000 million bucks in taxes
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw096uqQFytAAlumEnM52wGZ

Weird huh....Democrats pack ten million thirdworlders in the southern part of the state and filth and disease spreads like wildfire. FUCK, who would have guessed?

Let's just wait to see how they spin this undeniable reality . . . got any popcorn?

I’m baffled
You are also brainwashed. San Francisco's too successful the housing is too expensive and they help their homeless. So too many. Ditto Seattle and Los Angeles. Turns out it's all about the GOP cutting taxes on the rich 30 years ago and not investing in America.

The problem with helping the homeless is that it helps them be homeless. Helping the homeless should be as illegal as feeding bears out in the forest.

The problem with helping the homeless is that it helps them be homeless. Helping the homeless should be as illegal as feeding bears out in the forest.
No we are not going back to the 19th century. Not Christian
Of course we are. Going back quite a bit further than the 19th century. Going all the way back to bring out your dead day.

It was typhus and tuberculosis. Now it's typhoid fever and hantavirus. By summer it should be bubonic plague. Help the homeless. Help disease spread and the crowded streets will become mass graves. But liberals will feel oh so good.

I’m baffled
The funding is being used to give the homeless cash.

I’m baffled
You are also brainwashed. San Francisco's too successful the housing is too expensive and they help their homeless. So too many. Ditto Seattle and Los Angeles. Turns out it's all about the GOP cutting taxes on the rich 30 years ago and not investing in America.
You are also brainwashed.
You are brainless

You know, Typhus and Salmonella Typhi (TyphoidFever) are two different diseases, and are transmitted in two different ways.

Typhus is a virus spread to humans through flea bites. Typhoid Fever is a bacteria transmitted to humans by ingestion of contaminated food.
We had only typhus. Now we have both typhus and typhoid. Anyone going into the hot zone needs to be vaccinated. Just like going into any other disease ridden region.

There are two different people here with two different infections. One is common, one is not. But they have nothing to do with each other, beyond the superficial similarity of their names.
So. We have more than one kind of disease. We had a serious typhus outbreak. City Hall had to be closed for disinfecting and fumigation. Now we have typhus and (AND) three LAPD officers came down with typhoid fever. Two different and distinct diseases.

You know, Typhus and Salmonella Typhi (TyphoidFever) are two different diseases, and are transmitted in two different ways.

Typhus is a virus spread to humans through flea bites. Typhoid Fever is a bacteria transmitted to humans by ingestion of contaminated food.
We had only typhus. Now we have both typhus and typhoid. Anyone going into the hot zone needs to be vaccinated. Just like going into any other disease ridden region.

There are two different people here with two different infections. One is common, one is not. But they have nothing to do with each other, beyond the superficial similarity of their names.
So. We have more than one kind of disease. We had a serious typhus outbreak. City Hall had to be closed for disinfecting and fumigation. Now we have typhus and (AND) three LAPD officers came down with typhoid fever. Two different and distinct diseases.

Exactly. There are many diseases in the world. In this case we have two different and distinct diseases, with different causes and different infection vectors.

Forum List

Back