— Democrat politician John Thompson encourages crowd to ‘burn down’ Minneapolis suburbs…

RightNorLeft

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2010
This pile of feces is a democrat who just won a primary for office...watch the video read what this scum said

John Thompson, who won last week’s Democrat primary for the Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A, intimidated a suburban neighborhood outside Minneapolis as violent enablers cheered him on.

‘F your motherf**king peace, white racist motherf**kers!’ Thompson yelled at horrified property owners watching the situation unfold. One of the neighbors was holding a Blue Lives Matter flag and Thompson told him to “stick it up his ass.”

Thompson suggested to the crowd that the entire town should be burned down. “This whole state burned down for $20 damn dollars, you think we give a f**k about burning it down?”

This pile of feces is a democrat who just won a primary for office...watch the video read what this scum said

John Thompson, who won last week’s Democrat primary for the Minnesota House of Representatives District 67A, intimidated a suburban neighborhood outside Minneapolis as violent enablers cheered him on.

‘F your motherf**king peace, white racist motherf**kers!’ Thompson yelled at horrified property owners watching the situation unfold. One of the neighbors was holding a Blue Lives Matter flag and Thompson told him to “stick it up his ass.”

Thompson suggested to the crowd that the entire town should be burned down. “This whole state burned down for $20 damn dollars, you think we give a f**k about burning it down?”

~~~~~~
If these anarchists/BLM move their violence to the burbs, I do believe they will be biting off more than they can handle.. There's going to be a lot of bodies to be collected....and it won't be the home owners.

I doubt he gets the votes from the white side of town.

Last edited:

I doubt he get the votes from the white side of town.

That means what Moon ? how about addressing what he said and how he acts after all hes one of your very own Democrat Candidates

I doubt he get the votes from the white side of town.

That means what Moon ? how about addressing what he said and how he acts after all hes one of your very own Democrat Candidates

I am no Democrat that is a projection you need to create an enemy...I do not live in Minnesota nor in the city of Minneapolis so he can't be a candidate in my district, again that is you projecting another falsehood to create an enemy. I already addressed what he said and I said that I doubt he gets any votes from the white side of town....

he will if theyre democrats,,,

why did the cops not "take custody" of that nut.
He should be transported to the nearest Emergency-----carefully restrained, stored in the padded room -----over there in the corner. OK? Now try to get one of the doctors to examine the pile of crap.
If he is ok (I mean physically) then ship him off to the prison ward for the criminally insane----carefully
restrained

Telling you all, be ready and don't hesitate when shit goes down. If that black fuck set one black fucking foot on my property, he will be worm shit in a week.

Just hope he visits a white liberal's house.

Don't hesitate. Start getting ready and those fucking ignorant babbling smelly loud mouths invade your property, unleash on them.

Are you suggesting that his violent rhetoric only appeals to blacks?

Are you suggesting that his violent rhetoric only appeals to blacks?

Had I thought that I would have said that, yet hat is not the case. One thing he doesn't understand running for office is you must please all the people all the time and he fails to do as such if he wants votes, he'd bette change his message.

Forum List

Back