Democrat protesters try to attack a man with gun, in NM, bad idea

What did you think the guy was going to do? Let you attack him? Lol

it felt so good to hear democrats scream like a little 5 year old girl when he defended him self haha

The future looks good

It's good to see darwin at work keeping the gene pool tidied up. When some dumb ass goes up against a gun with nothing but a big mouth the gun alway wins and the big mouth doesn't get the chance to hang around and breed.

Triggered
What's going to be triggered is you leftists when all these shenanigans and violence pushes independents and moderates to vote for Trump in November because not many people want to live in a society with anarchy and chaos
You aint gonna do shit but get online and whine like a bitch......

Come to the countryside boy

Bring your white slave masters with ya
Violent white supremacist attack peaceful joggers ....derp

What most brainwashed blacks and whites don't realize is that hogs will devour an entire human body in no time flat

Wow.

The far right radical militias are also involved with the violence at the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only far right radical extremist group being violent at the protests.

This one shot a protester.

The police came, arrested the militia members and took the shot protester to the hospital.

and all over this board conservatives had an orgasm!
Nah, I just got a little shiver down my spine, Now I would have had an orgasm if the terrorist had been killed!

Wow.

The far right radical militias are also involved with the violence at the protests. The boogaloo boys aren't the only far right radical extremist group being violent at the protests.

The police came, arrested the militia members and took the shot protester to the hospital.

trying to stay out of the seattle situation....but....

my current thoughts;

if you don't live there....stay away!

take care of your OWN neighborhoods and don't go out looking for trouble.

let seattle and seattlans and the feds handle this in a manner less likely to include violence....

CLIVEN BUNDY

remember cliven?

refusing to pay his government debts, stealing land usage?

feds/gov agents (jack booted thugs, according to conservatives at the time)
showed up to to their job...

and cliven, REFUSING TO COMPLY, had hundreds of conservative christian republicans show up (with guns! that they ACTUALLY AIMED at the police/feds/government/agents/jack-booted-thugs...)

but nobody died!

nobody got shot!

so let's see if this situation can't just resolve peacefully without conservatives showing up with guns, fire and rope......

and confederate flags

I understand that takes away all of your fun.....

cliven

Last edited:
Wow.

Well, BLM are better shots, they actually shot and killed folks, including law enforcement. They also did much more damage to private and public property. Meanwhile you're pissing your panties about 1 radical right wing militia who can't seem to aim properly.

Forum List

Back