Democrat Racism

Bullshit. And why can't republicans win elections in these cities if their policies are so sucessful?

Flint residents can sue former Michigan governor over water disaster, judge rules

A judge says former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder can be sued by residents in the Flint water scandal, reversing a decision from last summer.

Residents claim Snyder violated their right to bodily integrity by repeatedly doing nothing as Flint used corrosive water that released lead from old pipes. Judge Judith Levy says a right to bodily integrity is a “fundamental interest” protected by the U.S. Constitution.

Levy says members of Snyder’s administration had warned that switching Flint to the Flint River “could lead to a potential disaster.” The city was under state management in 2014 and 2015. Snyder’s Department of Environmental Quality failed to require corrosion control.

Levy, a federal judge in Ann Arbor, is overseeing lawsuits related to the water crisis. She released a 128-page opinion Monday.

Snyder left office in January. He has apologized for failures that created and prolonged the crisis.

The water crisis began in April 2014, when a state-appointed emergency manager switched the source of the city's water supply from Lake Huron water treated in Detroit to water from the Flint River.

After the switch, no process was in place to require corrosion-control chemicals that could have prevented lead from old pipes from seeping into the water supply. Residents immediately began complaining about brown water coming out of their faucets.

The crisis forced many to use filters and bottled water. The city switched back to Lake Huron water 18 months later, in October 2015.

Flint residents can sue former Michigan governor over water disaster, judge rules

This is one reason why.
Lol why would you sue the gov and not mayor who’s responsible for all the municipalities
Bullshit. And why can't republicans win elections in these cities if their policies are so sucessful?

A judge says former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder can be sued by residents in the Flint water scandal, reversing a decision from last summer.

Residents claim Snyder violated their right to bodily integrity by repeatedly doing nothing as Flint used corrosive water that released lead from old pipes. Judge Judith Levy says a right to bodily integrity is a “fundamental interest” protected by the U.S. Constitution.

Levy says members of Snyder’s administration had warned that switching Flint to the Flint River “could lead to a potential disaster.” The city was under state management in 2014 and 2015. Snyder’s Department of Environmental Quality failed to require corrosion control.

Levy, a federal judge in Ann Arbor, is overseeing lawsuits related to the water crisis. She released a 128-page opinion Monday.

Snyder left office in January. He has apologized for failures that created and prolonged the crisis.

The water crisis began in April 2014, when a state-appointed emergency manager switched the source of the city's water supply from Lake Huron water treated in Detroit to water from the Flint River.

After the switch, no process was in place to require corrosion-control chemicals that could have prevented lead from old pipes from seeping into the water supply. Residents immediately began complaining about brown water coming out of their faucets.

The crisis forced many to use filters and bottled water. The city switched back to Lake Huron water 18 months later, in October 2015.

This is one reason why.
Lol why would you sue the gov and not mayor who’s responsible for all the municipalities
Then why this?
These are the 15 people criminally charged in the Flint water crisis

Then why did Republican Bill Schuette charge these people?

The director of Michigan's Department of Health and Human Services. Lyon is charged with involuntary manslaughter, a 15-year felony, and misconduct in office, a five-year felony.

The state's chief medical executive. Wells is charged with obstruction of justice, a five-year felony, and lying to a police officer, a two-year misdemeanor.

Earley was Flint emergency manager from September 2013 to January 2015. He is charged with false pretenses and conspiracy, both 20-year felonies, plus misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

On Wednesday, Schuette announced he will also be adding an involuntary manslaughter charge against Earley.

Mason was Flint emergency manager from January to April 2015. He is charged with false pretenses, conspiracy, misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

he fired head of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality's drinking water unit. Shekter-Smith is charged with misconduct in office, a five-year felony, and willful neglect of duty, a misdemeanor.

Schuette announced Wednesday that he will be adding a charge of involuntary manslaughter against Shekter-Smith.

Adam Rosenthal
The DEQ water quality analyst is charged with three felonies: misconduct in office; tampering with evidence; and conspiracy to tamper with evidence; and one misdemeanor, willful neglect of duty.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point. All Republicans appointed by the state are being charged.
Yea but it will be dismissed., it’s not the gov fault

I doubt if this is dismissed.
I know in most cities it’s the mayor that overseas the water and sewer.. not a govonor. But if you want to just hate republicans have fun wasting tax payers money on a law suit

I don't live in Flint and the republican governor made the decision that caused the harm.

Then why this?

The director of Michigan's Department of Health and Human Services. Lyon is charged with involuntary manslaughter, a 15-year felony, and misconduct in office, a five-year felony.

The state's chief medical executive. Wells is charged with obstruction of justice, a five-year felony, and lying to a police officer, a two-year misdemeanor.

Earley was Flint emergency manager from September 2013 to January 2015. He is charged with false pretenses and conspiracy, both 20-year felonies, plus misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

On Wednesday, Schuette announced he will also be adding an involuntary manslaughter charge against Earley.

Mason was Flint emergency manager from January to April 2015. He is charged with false pretenses, conspiracy, misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

he fired head of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality's drinking water unit. Shekter-Smith is charged with misconduct in office, a five-year felony, and willful neglect of duty, a misdemeanor.

Schuette announced Wednesday that he will be adding a charge of involuntary manslaughter against Shekter-Smith.

Adam Rosenthal
The DEQ water quality analyst is charged with three felonies: misconduct in office; tampering with evidence; and conspiracy to tamper with evidence; and one misdemeanor, willful neglect of duty.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point. All Republicans appointed by the state are being charged.

I know in most cities it’s the mayor that overseas the water and sewer.. not a govonor. But if you want to just hate republicans have fun wasting tax payers money on a law suit

I don't live in Flint and the republican governor made the decision that caused the harm.
Governors don’t have local municipality powers.. it’s the mayor.. blaming a republican makes you feel better? Lol

Jussie Smolletts case was dismissed too.

I'm black and unlike these white scabs here who make excuses every day for their racism, I am not going to excuse Smollette for giving pieces of shit the ability to keep lying about racism. Now that's all I have to say about his gay ass.
You are truly confused as once was I, if you think republicans are racist lol

You might have been confused but I live in a republican state. And I know the history of the party.
Calling you names is not racist lol
Using power to control people is.. (education system, building codes, laws) like democrats have done to every black community in America all crying of oppression

Whites have done this. And now white republicans who offer blatant racism think they can keep talking about 150 years ago while at the same time tell us how we weren't slaves. Just shut that bullshit up.Democrats do not control every black community in America. And if republicans keep losing mayoral elections then it's time to develop new policy instead of lying about free shit.

Your juvenile argument gets old. Republicans oppose everything that has given us what chance we have and have done so since Goldwater. And if you look further back republicans have been just a complicit as democrats. When we look at both parties today, we see an all white primarily male republican party and an eclectic mix of people in the democratic party.

I do not see any democrat Ben Shapiros or others talking about how diversity is bad and how whites need to retake some mythical thing they have lost that no one sees but them. So fuck the republican party. You republicans today did not free the slaves and blacks are running for president in the democratic party.

Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

Governors don’t have local municipality powers.. it’s the mayor.. blaming a republican makes you feel better? Lol

Well that's what happened in Flint. You've been shown that. No matter how much you repeat your drivel, that is what happened.

Well that's what happened in Flint. You've been shown that. No matter how much you repeat your drivel, that is what happened.
Not sure why a governor would come into a mayors jurisdiction and manage water and sewer when that is the distinct responsibility of the local municipalities lol

Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

Jussie Smolletts case was dismissed too.

I'm black and unlike these white scabs here who make excuses every day for their racism, I am not going to excuse Smollette for giving pieces of shit the ability to keep lying about racism. Now that's all I have to say about his gay ass.

My point is the guy you were arguing with said the case will be dismissed. That doesn't mean the state is innocent. It means the rich and powerful won't be held accountable.

The fact Rick Snyder wasn't charged already proves that. His underlings will have to fall on the sword.

This is one reason why.

This is one reason why.
Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

Most cities don't have a Republican governor take them over and appoint an emergency financial manager. That means the mayor and city counsel aren't calling the shots. The governor is.

We are hating the people who allowed the people of flint to go on drinking lead water even after they knew.

Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

Most cities don't have a Republican governor take them over and appoint an emergency financial manager. That means the mayor and city counsel aren't calling the shots. The governor is.

We are hating the people who allowed the people of flint to go on drinking lead water even after they knew.
It’s the mayors fault

Democratic racism.

Why would you post such a large video of a black slave owner

If you think you are pushing our buttons you should see how it looks from our side. It seems like you have run out of dumb arguments.

I’m in the inner city of Boston,, I know what slavery looks like .. it’s democrats

Why does MA vote blue then? Only 5.31% of the population there is black.

Democratic racism.

If you think you are pushing our buttons you should see how it looks from our side. It seems like you have run out of dumb arguments.

I’m in the inner city of Boston,, I know what slavery looks like .. it’s democrats

What does that have to do it I just said

Democratic racism.

You said Democrats are slavery. Why is MA voting for slavery? You can't blame blacks when only 5% of the population is black.

Why are your neighbors not buying your bullshit? Probably because they know your bullshit tal about red states and small towns is utter crap. You can't run a big city like you do Mayberry.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You said Democrats are slavery. Why is MA voting for slavery? You can't blame blacks when only 5% of the population is black.

Why are your neighbors not buying your bullshit? Probably because they know your bullshit tal about red states and small towns is utter crap. You can't run a big city like you do Mayberry.
You would have to ask them.. I’m just pointing out the slave plantations in Boston.. democrats control the vote and we see from the free speech rally what happens when you oppose democrats they will try to lynch you.

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.
"Democrat [sic] Racism"

lol

You would have to ask them.. I’m just pointing out the slave plantations in Boston.. democrats control the vote and we see from the free speech rally what happens when you oppose democrats they will try to lynch you.

You actually live in the worst state for middle class people

The Best States for the Middle Class - SmartAsset

Dead last.

You actually live in the worst state for middle class people

The Best States for the Middle Class - SmartAsset

Dead last.
Ummm ok

When bad things happen in inner cities, the democrats can control the message, for instance if a black child was killed in Boston , Democrats will get a black “leader” sometimes a church Leader, they dictate the message. And blame republicans, or laws that need to change, ask for more police.
They never talk about the fatherless rate, or welfare, or education.. all the real reasons. That message gets out and if you question it they say you are not black you don’t understand..
democrats are fcuked up group

Forum List

Back