Democrat Racism

Then why this?
These are the 15 people criminally charged in the Flint water crisis

Then why did Republican Bill Schuette charge these people?

The director of Michigan's Department of Health and Human Services. Lyon is charged with involuntary manslaughter, a 15-year felony, and misconduct in office, a five-year felony.

The state's chief medical executive. Wells is charged with obstruction of justice, a five-year felony, and lying to a police officer, a two-year misdemeanor.

Earley was Flint emergency manager from September 2013 to January 2015. He is charged with false pretenses and conspiracy, both 20-year felonies, plus misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

On Wednesday, Schuette announced he will also be adding an involuntary manslaughter charge against Earley.

Mason was Flint emergency manager from January to April 2015. He is charged with false pretenses, conspiracy, misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

he fired head of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality's drinking water unit. Shekter-Smith is charged with misconduct in office, a five-year felony, and willful neglect of duty, a misdemeanor.

Schuette announced Wednesday that he will be adding a charge of involuntary manslaughter against Shekter-Smith.

Adam Rosenthal
The DEQ water quality analyst is charged with three felonies: misconduct in office; tampering with evidence; and conspiracy to tamper with evidence; and one misdemeanor, willful neglect of duty.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point. All Republicans appointed by the state are being charged.
Yea but it will be dismissed., it’s not the gov fault

I doubt if this is dismissed.
Jussie Smolletts case was dismissed too.

I'm black and unlike these white scabs here who make excuses every day for their racism, I am not going to excuse Smollette for giving pieces of shit the ability to keep lying about racism. Now that's all I have to say about his gay ass.

My point is the guy you were arguing with said the case will be dismissed. That doesn't mean the state is innocent. It means the rich and powerful won't be held accountable.

The fact Rick Snyder wasn't charged already proves that. His underlings will have to fall on the sword.

Fair enough.

Jussie Smolletts case was dismissed too.

I'm black and unlike these white scabs here who make excuses every day for their racism, I am not going to excuse Smollette for giving pieces of shit the ability to keep lying about racism. Now that's all I have to say about his gay ass.

My point is the guy you were arguing with said the case will be dismissed. That doesn't mean the state is innocent. It means the rich and powerful won't be held accountable.

The fact Rick Snyder wasn't charged already proves that. His underlings will have to fall on the sword.

Fair enough.

3B5792E2-234D-4A15-B277-9A72859A4C86.png
The link leads to the CITIES WEB SITE NOT THE STATES LOL

Then why this?
These are the 15 people criminally charged in the Flint water crisis

Then why did Republican Bill Schuette charge these people?

The director of Michigan's Department of Health and Human Services. Lyon is charged with involuntary manslaughter, a 15-year felony, and misconduct in office, a five-year felony.

The state's chief medical executive. Wells is charged with obstruction of justice, a five-year felony, and lying to a police officer, a two-year misdemeanor.

Earley was Flint emergency manager from September 2013 to January 2015. He is charged with false pretenses and conspiracy, both 20-year felonies, plus misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

On Wednesday, Schuette announced he will also be adding an involuntary manslaughter charge against Earley.

Mason was Flint emergency manager from January to April 2015. He is charged with false pretenses, conspiracy, misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

he fired head of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality's drinking water unit. Shekter-Smith is charged with misconduct in office, a five-year felony, and willful neglect of duty, a misdemeanor.

Schuette announced Wednesday that he will be adding a charge of involuntary manslaughter against Shekter-Smith.

Adam Rosenthal
The DEQ water quality analyst is charged with three felonies: misconduct in office; tampering with evidence; and conspiracy to tamper with evidence; and one misdemeanor, willful neglect of duty.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point. All Republicans appointed by the state are being charged.

I know in most cities it’s the mayor that overseas the water and sewer.. not a govonor. But if you want to just hate republicans have fun wasting tax payers money on a law suit

Most cities don't have a Republican governor take them over and appoint an emergency financial manager. That means the mayor and city counsel aren't calling the shots. The governor is.

We are hating the people who allowed the people of flint to go on drinking lead water even after they knew.
It’s the mayors fault

Again, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat this, the governor made the call.

You guys are trying to lynching innocent man ..

Leave republicans alone.. this is why all cries of oppression only come from towns run by Democrats..
You can’t lead

I know in most cities it’s the mayor that overseas the water and sewer.. not a govonor. But if you want to just hate republicans have fun wasting tax payers money on a law suit

Most cities don't have a Republican governor take them over and appoint an emergency financial manager. That means the mayor and city counsel aren't calling the shots. The governor is.

We are hating the people who allowed the people of flint to go on drinking lead water even after they knew.
It’s the mayors fault

Again, it doesn't matter how many times you repeat this, the governor made the call.
Sorry I just researched it.. water and sewer is under the jurisdiction of the mayor

Democratic racism.

Why would you post such a large video of a black slave owner

If you think you are pushing our buttons you should see how it looks from our side. It seems like you have run out of dumb arguments.

I’m in the inner city of Boston,, I know what slavery looks like .. it’s democrats

No, you don't know what slavery was like. Not even close. Now present the names of the slaves owned by Obama.

Democratic racism.

If you think you are pushing our buttons you should see how it looks from our side. It seems like you have run out of dumb arguments.

I’m in the inner city of Boston,, I know what slavery looks like .. it’s democrats

No, you don't know what slavery was like. Not even close. Now present the names of the slaves owned by Obama.

Urban slave plantations are located in towns run by democrats. Mostly people of color.
They continue the the pillars of slavery
Blacks living in squalor housing
Education that prevents blacks from going to certain neighborhoods Because of access
Food welfare.
Free health care..
they used to own bodies now they own votes.
Slavery

Why does MA vote blue then? Only 5.31% of the population there is black.
What does that have to do it I just said
You said Democrats are slavery. Why is MA voting for slavery? You can't blame blacks when only 5% of the population is black.

Why are your neighbors not buying your bullshit? Probably because they know your bullshit tal about red states and small towns is utter crap. You can't run a big city like you do Mayberry.
When bad things happen in inner cities, the democrats can control the message, for instance if a black child was killed in Boston , Democrats will get a black “leader” sometimes a church Leader, they dictate the message. And blame republicans, or laws that need to change, ask for more police.
They never talk about the fatherless rate, or welfare, or education.. all the real reasons. That message gets out and if you question it they say you are not black you don’t understand..
democrats are fcuked up group

Give us an example of when something bad happened in an inner city and democrats wrongfully blamed republicans or the laws. Kind of vague don't you think? I'm sure there is a specific case you have in mind that sticks in your craw?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You said Democrats are slavery. Why is MA voting for slavery? You can't blame blacks when only 5% of the population is black.

Why are your neighbors not buying your bullshit? Probably because they know your bullshit tal about red states and small towns is utter crap. You can't run a big city like you do Mayberry.
When bad things happen in inner cities, the democrats can control the message, for instance if a black child was killed in Boston , Democrats will get a black “leader” sometimes a church Leader, they dictate the message. And blame republicans, or laws that need to change, ask for more police.
They never talk about the fatherless rate, or welfare, or education.. all the real reasons. That message gets out and if you question it they say you are not black you don’t understand..

Because those aren't the real reasons. Excuse me, but I am black. I've had about enough of your ignorance. The majority of welfare recipients are white. Half of white families are single parent. 92 percent of all blacks graduate from high school than ever. 95 percent of whites do. More blacks are going to college or seeking post secondary education. Your opinion is wrong in every aspect.

Don't try arguing with me using what you heard last night on Hannity. Don't try quoting Thomas Sowell or some other black conservative. I've studied this stuff since I was 21 at least. That's 37 years. The problem is lack of investment in the black community and in the ideas of black entrepreneurs. There ain't no black Trump who can still borrow money after 5-6 bankruptcies.

All of what you call problems aren't when people have jobs and opportunities.

And let's try funding all the schools equally. State governments control education formulas Mayors have one vote on the city council. And I doubt if every city council in America is 100 percent democrat. Silly season is over. Just face the fact that your party is f-d up.

Last edited:
Democratic racism.

According to this idiot

1. You
2. Me
3. The city of Boston

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democratic racism.

Urban slave plantations are located in towns run by democrats. Mostly people of color.
They continue the the pillars of slavery
Blacks living in squalor housing
Education that prevents blacks from going to certain neighborhoods Because of access
Food welfare.
Free health care..
they used to own bodies now they own votes.
Slavery

I'm black. You are wrong.

That's all there is to it.

View attachment 253835 The link leads to the CITIES WEB SITE NOT THE STATES LOL

So?
So go after the mayor who is responsible .. then you can actually prove you care about the situation
You weren't here when we debated the Flint Water Crisis back when it was happening. All of your fellow USMB Republican buddies already admitted Republicans were to blame. Don't join the conversation years later and try to re write history.

USMB members also all agree Clinton had a surplus, Bush did lie us into Iraq and he did cause the Great recession.

We don't need some new punk coming here and trying to tell us global warming isn't real either. We've already debunked that bullshit too.

View attachment 253835 The link leads to the CITIES WEB SITE NOT THE STATES LOL

So?
So go after the mayor who is responsible .. then you can actually prove you care about the situation
You weren't here when we debated the Flint Water Crisis back when it was happening. All of your fellow USMB Republican buddies already admitted Republicans were to blame. Don't join the conversation years later and try to re write history.

USMB members also all agree Clinton had a surplus, Bush did lie us into Iraq and he did cause the Great recession.

We don't need some new punk coming here and trying to tell us global warming isn't real either. We've already debunked that bullshit too.

YESSIR!

Because those aren't the real reasons. Excuse me, but I am black. I've had about enough of your ignorance. The majority of welfare recipients are white. Half of white families are single parent. 92 percent of all blacks graduate from high school than ever. 95 percent of whites do. More blacks are going to college or seeking post secondary education. Your opinion is wrong in every aspect.

Don't try arguing with me using what you heard last night on Hannity. Don't try quoting Thomas Sowell or some other black conservative. I've studied this stuff since I was 21 at least. That's 37 years. The problem is lack of investment in the black community and in the ideas of black entrepreneurs. There ain't no black Trump who can still borrow money after 5-6 bankruptcies.

All of what you call problems aren't when people have jobs and opportunities.

And let's try funding all the schools equally. Mayors have one vote on the city council. And I doubt if every city council in America is 100 percent democrat. Silly season is over. Just face the fact that your party is f-d up.

This bullshit argument that all high poverty and crime cities are run by Democrats argument is particularly annoying. Clearly it's a talking point they are going with right now like back when they were asking blacks, "what have you got to lose?" The answer is a lot. Fairness, equality, labor laws, social safety nets, medicare, etc.

I wonder how many people that worked on.

There, I said it. Why is it that Democrat 'colored/black' skinned people are always considered victims by the old-white Democrats? Could it be that SOME 'colored/black' skinned people traded slavery for victimhood? True Conservatives are color-blind and everyone is considered equally by their contribution. Competence is rewarded in $$$$ it doesn't matter the color of the skin. My advice to 'colored/black' people is to STAY AWAY from the Democrat party. Remember, THEY were the original slave-holders. They STILL consider 'colored/black' people to be inferior.

Might help if you knew the difference between an adjective and a noun.
Sort of destroys whatever your argument is

Forum List

Back