Democrat Racism

That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.

Not just in Detroit....all over America as well.

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

It doesn't actually do shit against those in power of course.

It falls on the white middle class and white poor.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

And you wonder why we are pissed off.

You are starting to get it. The rich fuck with you too. Just because they are white doesn't mean they'll ever make you a CEO. That job is slated for their kids.

No one thinks that because the CEO's are white, that they will do shit for us. That is a delusion of the Left.

It's just a coincidence those rich people are all mostly white.

It is irrelevant that those people are white. They made their decisions with no regard for that. They don't care. I don't care. YOu liberals are the only ones that care about the race of the CEOs.

And they use race to divide you and the blacks.

It is not the CEO's that divide whites and blacks. It is liberals, rich and poor, that keep telling the blacks that the Evul REpublicans are out to get them.

They convince you it's blacks who are ruining white America when rich white men are 95% of the executive board room.

They are not convincing me of anything. YOu have this fantasy about what you think that I think, that you made up out of nothing.

That should tell you something. The system is rigged and the rich people (who just happen to be white) are keeping the system rigged and you seem to defend them because you feel that you benefit from this favoritism and you don't want things to change so that blacks and women get a fair chance to reach such levels.

I have no problem with blacks and women having upward mobility. That is you not having a clue about me or mine.

If you ever see me say something that makes you think that, you need to ask me to clarify it for you, because you totally and completely misunderstood me.

I guess AA doesn't benefit a white guy like you but it is a step in the right direction for the rest of America, which is really really diverse.

Odd that. NOt benefiting is not a big deal. If something does "not benefit me" I don't care about it.

Why are you justifying something that is just "not a benefit" to me?

It sounds like you are trying to implicitly admit that AA is at my expense.

But that contradicts the standard liberal position that discrimination for blacks is not discrimination against whites.

Which is obviously absurd of course.

Kudos for you if you are admitting that though.

And no. I am done paying for the crimes of other people's ancestors. I will not support AA and it's ilk.

I want equal and fair treatment. I cannot afford to be discriminated against, nor do I want that for my child.

No reason why the executive boardrooms are so so white and male dominated unless an unfair bias is at play.

Nice assumption. Of course there are plenty of other possible reasons.

You are probably like women. Women don't seem to give a shit about affirmative action until they realize they are the ones who benefit most from it. If you benefitted from AA then I bet you'd be all for it. But you aren't so you're not.

I generally dont' like to brag about what I would do in hypothetical circumstances.

It is easy to talk shit about what one would do, in the comfort of your living room, on a lap top.

In the same vein, it is equally wrong for you to cast aspersions on me, based on your assumptions what I would do in hypothetical circumstances.

Me and mine are discriminated against by AA, and it's associated programs and practices NOW.

I am not "all for it", because it is morally wrong, and it is wrong at our expense.

I know this is liberal college bullshit to you but this is what white male CEO's are doing because they realize in a country as diverse as ours, there is something wrong when 95% of the CEO's are white.

1. Your Appeal to Authority is noted and dismissed as a Logical Fallacy and thus an invalid argument.

2. Link to defend that number.

3. An unequal outcome is not proof of bias or discrimination, no matter how many times you assert that it is.

You can't explain it. And if you can, the reasons are problems that need to be corrected.

That sort of depends on the reasons.

No it's not because women put their family first

The fact that women, generally speaking, are far more likely to put far more emphasis on their family or personal life than their career, is certainly a large part of it.

and no it's not because blacks aren't smart enough.

Oh, you deny that the Education Gap exists?

These CEO's realize that a diverse country is not going to put up with the white privilege that is going on.

1. Your Appeal to Authority is noted and dismissed.

2. That fact that they might fear the political power of minorities is not an argument that it is right.

White male bias.

Repeating your assumptions, over and over again, is not a supporting argument.

So like half of the fortune 500 ceo's have signed the diversity pledge.

Your Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority and Appeal to Popularity is noted and rejected

They better or the diverse consumers won't buy their shit. That's about the only power we have anymore. Put pressure on their bottom line. Then maybe they'll act responsibily and fairly. And when they do it, you white poor men can cry all you want. You had your chance to climb the corporate latter. In fact most of the guys at the top are white men so quit your complaining.

HOW CAN YOU ACT ON THE PLEDGE?
  • I will check my own biases and take meaningful action to understand and mitigate them.
  • I will initiate meaningful, complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations with my friends and colleagues.
  • I will ask myself, “Do my actions and words reflect the value of inclusion?”
  • I will move outside my comfort zone to learn about the experiences and perspectives of others.
  • I will share my insights related to what I have learned.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ aims to rally the business community to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace by working collectively across organizations and sectors. It outlines a specific set of actions the undersigned companies will take to cultivate a trusting environment where all ideas are welcomed and employees feel comfortable and empowered to discuss diversity and inclusion.

All the signatories serve as leaders of their companies and have committed to implementing the following pledge within their workplaces. Where companies have already implemented one or several of the commitments, the undersigned commit to support other companies in doing the same.

The persistent inequities across our country underscore our urgent, national need to address and alleviate racial, ethnic and other tensions and to promote diversity within our communities. As leaders of some of America’s largest corporations, we manage thousands of employees and play a critical role in ensuring that inclusion is core to our workplace culture and that our businesses are representative of the communities we serve. Moreover, we know that diversity is good for the economy; it improves corporate performance, drives growth and enhances employee engagement.

Simply put, organizations with diverse teams perform better.

1. Please support your premise that diverse teams perform better.

2. What is currently causing the tension in our society is the assumption being pushed by you libs, that any unequal outcome, must be caused by discrimination by evul white men. That is what is tearing this nation apart.

But these cities are getting worse.. Boston is a police state, cops cameras everywhere, 5 different gang units .. why can’t people In Democrat cities be civil? What’s going on with the public schools? The families?
Generations have been destroyed by democrats.. at least republican towns remain old values less police..
all high crimes only come from towns run by democrats

Bullshit. And why can't republicans win elections in these cities if their policies are so sucessful?

Flint residents can sue former Michigan governor over water disaster, judge rules

A judge says former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder can be sued by residents in the Flint water scandal, reversing a decision from last summer.

Residents claim Snyder violated their right to bodily integrity by repeatedly doing nothing as Flint used corrosive water that released lead from old pipes. Judge Judith Levy says a right to bodily integrity is a “fundamental interest” protected by the U.S. Constitution.

Levy says members of Snyder’s administration had warned that switching Flint to the Flint River “could lead to a potential disaster.” The city was under state management in 2014 and 2015. Snyder’s Department of Environmental Quality failed to require corrosion control.

Levy, a federal judge in Ann Arbor, is overseeing lawsuits related to the water crisis. She released a 128-page opinion Monday.

Snyder left office in January. He has apologized for failures that created and prolonged the crisis.

The water crisis began in April 2014, when a state-appointed emergency manager switched the source of the city's water supply from Lake Huron water treated in Detroit to water from the Flint River.

After the switch, no process was in place to require corrosion-control chemicals that could have prevented lead from old pipes from seeping into the water supply. Residents immediately began complaining about brown water coming out of their faucets.

The crisis forced many to use filters and bottled water. The city switched back to Lake Huron water 18 months later, in October 2015.

Flint residents can sue former Michigan governor over water disaster, judge rules

This is one reason why.
Lol why would you sue the gov and not mayor who’s responsible for all the municipalities
Because they are to blame. They are the ones who test the water. They are the ones who covered it up.

This is for you and correll Council Post: Unconscious Bias In The Workplace: You Can't Afford To Ignore It
The mayor is responsible for the water and sewer.. are you this desperate lol so sad stop your lynching

You know that guy you use for your pic? I want to punch that guy in the face too. I give that indian credit for not socking that asshole.

Screen_Shot_2019_01_19_at_3.36.12_PM.png

He deserved to be punched in the face.
Do you have a history of committing assault and battery against minors?

The "poor, maligned" white MALE population represents 31% of the total population in America yet holds nearly 80% of executive positions in the workforce, and the vast majority of positions of power in politics.

You lefties like to whine about that, and institute policies to push back on that.

And when we point out that that is bullshit, you dismiss our real issues, because we are white.

You are starting to get it. The rich fuck with you too. Just because they are white doesn't mean they'll ever make you a CEO. That job is slated for their kids.

No one thinks that because the CEO's are white, that they will do shit for us. That is a delusion of the Left.

It is irrelevant that those people are white. They made their decisions with no regard for that. They don't care. I don't care. YOu liberals are the only ones that care about the race of the CEOs.

It is not the CEO's that divide whites and blacks. It is liberals, rich and poor, that keep telling the blacks that the Evul REpublicans are out to get them.

They convince you it's blacks who are ruining white America when rich white men are 95% of the executive board room.

They are not convincing me of anything. YOu have this fantasy about what you think that I think, that you made up out of nothing.

That should tell you something. The system is rigged and the rich people (who just happen to be white) are keeping the system rigged and you seem to defend them because you feel that you benefit from this favoritism and you don't want things to change so that blacks and women get a fair chance to reach such levels.

I have no problem with blacks and women having upward mobility. That is you not having a clue about me or mine.

If you ever see me say something that makes you think that, you need to ask me to clarify it for you, because you totally and completely misunderstood me.

I guess AA doesn't benefit a white guy like you but it is a step in the right direction for the rest of America, which is really really diverse.

Odd that. NOt benefiting is not a big deal. If something does "not benefit me" I don't care about it.

But that contradicts the standard liberal position that discrimination for blacks is not discrimination against whites.

And no. I am done paying for the crimes of other people's ancestors. I will not support AA and it's ilk.

I want equal and fair treatment. I cannot afford to be discriminated against, nor do I want that for my child.

No reason why the executive boardrooms are so so white and male dominated unless an unfair bias is at play.

You are probably like women. Women don't seem to give a shit about affirmative action until they realize they are the ones who benefit most from it. If you benefitted from AA then I bet you'd be all for it. But you aren't so you're not.

I generally dont' like to brag about what I would do in hypothetical circumstances.

It is easy to talk shit about what one would do, in the comfort of your living room, on a lap top.

In the same vein, it is equally wrong for you to cast aspersions on me, based on your assumptions what I would do in hypothetical circumstances.

Me and mine are discriminated against by AA, and it's associated programs and practices NOW.

I am not "all for it", because it is morally wrong, and it is wrong at our expense.

I know this is liberal college bullshit to you but this is what white male CEO's are doing because they realize in a country as diverse as ours, there is something wrong when 95% of the CEO's are white.

1. Your Appeal to Authority is noted and dismissed as a Logical Fallacy and thus an invalid argument.

2. Link to defend that number.

3. An unequal outcome is not proof of bias or discrimination, no matter how many times you assert that it is.

You can't explain it. And if you can, the reasons are problems that need to be corrected.

That sort of depends on the reasons.

No it's not because women put their family first

The fact that women, generally speaking, are far more likely to put far more emphasis on their family or personal life than their career, is certainly a large part of it.

and no it's not because blacks aren't smart enough.

Oh, you deny that the Education Gap exists?

These CEO's realize that a diverse country is not going to put up with the white privilege that is going on.

1. Your Appeal to Authority is noted and dismissed.

2. That fact that they might fear the political power of minorities is not an argument that it is right.

White male bias.

Repeating your assumptions, over and over again, is not a supporting argument.

So like half of the fortune 500 ceo's have signed the diversity pledge.

Your Logical Fallacy of Appeal to Authority and Appeal to Popularity is noted and rejected

They better or the diverse consumers won't buy their shit. That's about the only power we have anymore. Put pressure on their bottom line. Then maybe they'll act responsibily and fairly. And when they do it, you white poor men can cry all you want. You had your chance to climb the corporate latter. In fact most of the guys at the top are white men so quit your complaining.

• I will check my own biases and take meaningful action to understand and mitigate them.
  • I will initiate meaningful, complex, and sometimes difficult, conversations with my friends and colleagues.
  • I will move outside my comfort zone to learn about the experiences and perspectives of others.
The CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ aims to rally the business community to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace by working collectively across organizations and sectors. It outlines a specific set of actions the undersigned companies will take to cultivate a trusting environment where all ideas are welcomed and employees feel comfortable and empowered to discuss diversity and inclusion.

All the signatories serve as leaders of their companies and have committed to implementing the following pledge within their workplaces. Where companies have already implemented one or several of the commitments, the undersigned commit to support other companies in doing the same.

The persistent inequities across our country underscore our urgent, national need to address and alleviate racial, ethnic and other tensions and to promote diversity within our communities. As leaders of some of America’s largest corporations, we manage thousands of employees and play a critical role in ensuring that inclusion is core to our workplace culture and that our businesses are representative of the communities we serve. Moreover, we know that diversity is good for the economy; it improves corporate performance, drives growth and enhances employee engagement.

1. Please support your premise that diverse teams perform better.

2. What is currently causing the tension in our society is the assumption being pushed by you libs, that any unequal outcome, must be caused by discrimination by evul white men. That is what is tearing this nation apart.
You’re all so blind. Blaming us liberals when the rich and powerful are who’s holding you back. Deep state stuff

The mayor is responsible for the water and sewer.. are you this desperate lol so sad stop your lynching

You know that guy you use for your pic? I want to punch that guy in the face too. I give that indian credit for not socking that asshole.

Why the violence?? He’s just a kid

And look at all the other disrespectful white assholes behind him. They look so happy to see someone from another culture being disrespected by one of theirs.

That's the problem with "white" Americans. They have no heritage. Their mom was a Irish and their dad was from Germany. They have no roots. They are mutts. So they think it's funny to get up in some indian guys face who's beating his drums.

You can tell he's a little dick can't you? I wonder where his daddy will get him a job or where his daddy will send him to school.
He doesn’t have heritage!? His people built this country .. he’s the greatest culture in this world .. white American.. can’t beat us
We built it? Maybe when our grandparents were immigrants we did. The whites at the time had blacks and Asians to do all the hard labor
What!? Our founding fathers were all born in America lol get a history lesson

Why the violence?? He’s just a kid

And look at all the other disrespectful white assholes behind him. They look so happy to see someone from another culture being disrespected by one of theirs.

That's the problem with "white" Americans. They have no heritage. Their mom was a Irish and their dad was from Germany. They have no roots. They are mutts. So they think it's funny to get up in some indian guys face who's beating his drums.

You can tell he's a little dick can't you? I wonder where his daddy will get him a job or where his daddy will send him to school.
He doesn’t have heritage!? His people built this country .. he’s the greatest culture in this world .. white American.. can’t beat us
We built it? Maybe when our grandparents were immigrants we did. The whites at the time had blacks and Asians to do all the hard labor
What!? Our founding fathers were all born in America lol get a history lesson
I just got one

What major US Cities are run by Republicans?

Actually, I think you'll find that the answer is very few. One reason is that, because of suburban migration, very few of the biggest American cities are run by Republicans today and in recent history. Cities that one might think would be Republican-run (Dallas, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City, let's say) because they are in red states are in fact governed by Democrats.

Another reason is that cities in conservative areas that you might think would have been Republican-run in earlier times when the big-city population was whiter and more conservative were in fact Democratic-run then because of the evolution of the parties, especially in the South. For example, let's look at Dallas again: in the 1940s and 1950s a heavily white city (and even more so voting population) with a generally socially conservative and religious bent. Prime territory for Republican mayors, right? Nope. Because of issues too long to go into here (google the "Solid South"), in that era the voting South was thoroughly Democratic, as were Dallas's mayors.

You may have to go to a place like Spokane or Boise to find a big city (and those might not qualify as big cities depending on your definition) that has been consistently Republican-run since the 1940s.

Maybe Republican policies don't work in the big cities. And since we are what makes America great......All the big business and jobs are here. We love our wide open spaces but you can't govern Detroit like you do Hooterville or Mayberry.
But these cities are getting worse.. Boston is a police state, cops cameras everywhere, 5 different gang units .. why can’t people In Democrat cities be civil? What’s going on with the public schools? The families?
Generations have been destroyed by democrats.. at least republican towns remain old values less police..

Bullshit. And why can't republicans win elections in these cities if their policies are so sucessful?

A judge says former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder can be sued by residents in the Flint water scandal, reversing a decision from last summer.

Residents claim Snyder violated their right to bodily integrity by repeatedly doing nothing as Flint used corrosive water that released lead from old pipes. Judge Judith Levy says a right to bodily integrity is a “fundamental interest” protected by the U.S. Constitution.

Levy says members of Snyder’s administration had warned that switching Flint to the Flint River “could lead to a potential disaster.” The city was under state management in 2014 and 2015. Snyder’s Department of Environmental Quality failed to require corrosion control.

Levy, a federal judge in Ann Arbor, is overseeing lawsuits related to the water crisis. She released a 128-page opinion Monday.

Snyder left office in January. He has apologized for failures that created and prolonged the crisis.

The water crisis began in April 2014, when a state-appointed emergency manager switched the source of the city's water supply from Lake Huron water treated in Detroit to water from the Flint River.

After the switch, no process was in place to require corrosion-control chemicals that could have prevented lead from old pipes from seeping into the water supply. Residents immediately began complaining about brown water coming out of their faucets.

The crisis forced many to use filters and bottled water. The city switched back to Lake Huron water 18 months later, in October 2015.

This is one reason why.
Lol why would you sue the gov and not mayor who’s responsible for all the municipalities
What major US Cities are run by Republicans?

Actually, I think you'll find that the answer is very few. One reason is that, because of suburban migration, very few of the biggest American cities are run by Republicans today and in recent history. Cities that one might think would be Republican-run (Dallas, Phoenix, and Salt Lake City, let's say) because they are in red states are in fact governed by Democrats.

Another reason is that cities in conservative areas that you might think would have been Republican-run in earlier times when the big-city population was whiter and more conservative were in fact Democratic-run then because of the evolution of the parties, especially in the South. For example, let's look at Dallas again: in the 1940s and 1950s a heavily white city (and even more so voting population) with a generally socially conservative and religious bent. Prime territory for Republican mayors, right? Nope. Because of issues too long to go into here (google the "Solid South"), in that era the voting South was thoroughly Democratic, as were Dallas's mayors.

You may have to go to a place like Spokane or Boise to find a big city (and those might not qualify as big cities depending on your definition) that has been consistently Republican-run since the 1940s.

Maybe Republican policies don't work in the big cities. And since we are what makes America great......All the big business and jobs are here. We love our wide open spaces but you can't govern Detroit like you do Hooterville or Mayberry.

This is one reason why.
Then why this?
These are the 15 people criminally charged in the Flint water crisis

Then why did Republican Bill Schuette charge these people?

The director of Michigan's Department of Health and Human Services. Lyon is charged with involuntary manslaughter, a 15-year felony, and misconduct in office, a five-year felony.

The state's chief medical executive. Wells is charged with obstruction of justice, a five-year felony, and lying to a police officer, a two-year misdemeanor.

Earley was Flint emergency manager from September 2013 to January 2015. He is charged with false pretenses and conspiracy, both 20-year felonies, plus misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

On Wednesday, Schuette announced he will also be adding an involuntary manslaughter charge against Earley.

Mason was Flint emergency manager from January to April 2015. He is charged with false pretenses, conspiracy, misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

he fired head of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality's drinking water unit. Shekter-Smith is charged with misconduct in office, a five-year felony, and willful neglect of duty, a misdemeanor.

Schuette announced Wednesday that he will be adding a charge of involuntary manslaughter against Shekter-Smith.

Adam Rosenthal
The DEQ water quality analyst is charged with three felonies: misconduct in office; tampering with evidence; and conspiracy to tamper with evidence; and one misdemeanor, willful neglect of duty.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point. All Republicans appointed by the state are being charged.
Yea but it will be dismissed., it’s not the gov fault

I doubt if this is dismissed.

They don't run any big cities. Any cities run by Republicans are very rich, very heavily police patrolled, have the best schools, gated communities, and did I mention money?

No shit Republican cities aren't shit holes. They have all the money. And yet still white men are so so very angry and afraid.
Lol bettyville Kentucky is the poorest town in America everyone owns a gun and almost no crime lol

bettyville Kentucky has 1,300 people. That's smaller than my high school and I didn't grow up in a big city. Now you put 1.3 million people there and it's that poor, you'd have to ban guns. So you are just off when you try making such claims as you try doing here.
Lol you said all republican towns are poor I just proved you wrong,, and poverty doesn’t lead to violence

I did not say that. You haven't proven me wrong. You can't compare a town of 1,300 with a city of 1.3 million then claim what you do. That town of 1,300 might have 5 police officers meaning crime goes on in that town that doesn't get caught. You might have serious meth and alcohol abuse that doesn't get reported or called in. Our town is surrounded by such places. We have a town of 1,000 right next to us with 1 cop. And serious issues with domestic violence and high drug use.
Murder doesn’t get caught ??

In real life that does happen. Especially in small towns with tiny police departments.

Democrats hide their racism because they need the votes. Here’s an example of that......

Lisanti used the racial slur in late January, in a conversation with black and white lawmakers at a cigar bar in Annapolis. She told another white lawmaker that when he campaigned in Prince George’s on behalf of a candidate last fall, he was door-knocking in a “n----- district,” said Del. Jay Walker (D-Prince George’s), who witnessed the comment and represents the district in question.
None of the lawmakers who witnessed the comment made a formal complaint to House Speaker Michael E. Busch (D-Anne Arundel) or publicly criticized Lisanti.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...2f819c-3a9e-11e9-a06c-3ec8ed509d15_story.html

Yawn! We know who the democrats are who are racists. Republicans are controlled by racists and it is reflected in your policies.

That’s funny because everyone thriving in metro Detroit. All the CEOs, VPs, hiring managers, bosses, owners, etc... are all white.

I know this is liberal college bullshit to you but this is what white male CEO's are doing because they realize in a country as diverse as ours, there is something wrong when 95% of the CEO's are white. You can't explain it. And if you can, the reasons are problems that need to be corrected. No it's not because women put their family first and no it's not because blacks aren't smart enough. These CEO's realize that a diverse country is not going to put up with the white privilege that is going on. White male bias. So like half of the fortune 500 ceo's have signed the diversity pledge. They better or the diverse consumers won't buy their shit. That's about the only power we have anymore. Put pressure on their bottom line. Then maybe they'll act responsibily and fairly. And when they do it, you white poor men can cry all you want. You had your chance to climb the corporate latter. In fact most of the guys at the top are white men so quit your complaining.

I have already explained why there are so many CEOs who are white and overwhelmingly male simpleton.

America was an overwhelmingly white country not even a whole 2 generations ago. So boomers and older people are pretty much all white, and the CEOs tend to be older people. And add that to the fact that women have only been in the workforce for less than 3 generations and most CEOs will be male.

Just because millions of immigrants come here every year and more non-white babies are born every year than the last doesn’t mean that the number of CEOs who aren’t white needs to change right then and there.

This is one reason why.

This is one reason why.
Then why this?

The director of Michigan's Department of Health and Human Services. Lyon is charged with involuntary manslaughter, a 15-year felony, and misconduct in office, a five-year felony.

The state's chief medical executive. Wells is charged with obstruction of justice, a five-year felony, and lying to a police officer, a two-year misdemeanor.

Earley was Flint emergency manager from September 2013 to January 2015. He is charged with false pretenses and conspiracy, both 20-year felonies, plus misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

On Wednesday, Schuette announced he will also be adding an involuntary manslaughter charge against Earley.

Mason was Flint emergency manager from January to April 2015. He is charged with false pretenses, conspiracy, misconduct in office and willful neglect of duty.

he fired head of the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality's drinking water unit. Shekter-Smith is charged with misconduct in office, a five-year felony, and willful neglect of duty, a misdemeanor.

Schuette announced Wednesday that he will be adding a charge of involuntary manslaughter against Shekter-Smith.

Adam Rosenthal
The DEQ water quality analyst is charged with three felonies: misconduct in office; tampering with evidence; and conspiracy to tamper with evidence; and one misdemeanor, willful neglect of duty.

I could go on and on but I think you get the point. All Republicans appointed by the state are being charged.

Jussie Smolletts case was dismissed too.

I know this is liberal college bullshit to you but this is what white male CEO's are doing because they realize in a country as diverse as ours, there is something wrong when 95% of the CEO's are white. You can't explain it. And if you can, the reasons are problems that need to be corrected. No it's not because women put their family first and no it's not because blacks aren't smart enough. These CEO's realize that a diverse country is not going to put up with the white privilege that is going on. White male bias. So like half of the fortune 500 ceo's have signed the diversity pledge. They better or the diverse consumers won't buy their shit. That's about the only power we have anymore. Put pressure on their bottom line. Then maybe they'll act responsibily and fairly. And when they do it, you white poor men can cry all you want. You had your chance to climb the corporate latter. In fact most of the guys at the top are white men so quit your complaining.

I have already explained why there are so many CEOs who are white and overwhelmingly male simpleton.

America was an overwhelmingly white country not even a whole 2 generations ago. So boomers and older people are pretty much all white, and the CEOs tend to be older people. And add that to the fact that women have only been in the workforce for less than 3 generations and most CEOs will be male.

Just because millions of immigrants come here every year and more non-white babies are born every year than the last doesn’t mean that the number of CEOs who aren’t white needs to change right then and there.
Fair enough

But bias exists. Many companies recognize it

It is rigged against the vast majority of white people,yes.
All people. The system is rigged black white christian atheist Jew man woman ...

And they use race to divide us.
Sure they do.

White people are the most restricted and most censored people in history while black supremacist psychobabble is considered brilliant academic scholarship.

Frankly, I don't wonder or care if you are pissed off or not.

It's a fact. And pointing out a mathematical fact based on relative population size is not "whining"

When those of you on the extreme right, use the
"per capita" argument to support your version of logic, it is fair to do so. But when someone who is neutral or leans differently than you do does the same, it is immediately "unfair". There are not two sets of rules.

Based on per capita, and the fact that 31% of the population in America from ONE demographic controls the majority of the wealth and power in this country there is no anti white discrimination.

And if so called lefties are pushing imaginary policies to change that metric,
obviously they are not making any headway.

As you self proclaimed "Patriots" have always echoed...."America is the land of opportunity" just like my own generation was told "pull yourself up by your bootstraps", maybe the so called "white poor and middle class, should do the same thing.

When a previous history of privilege exists, equality feels like oppression.

And then these rural hicks beg the federal government to pay to bring them high speed internet.

And it’s very expensive to pay a mailman to drive all the way out to their farms to deliver mail but we do it for the cost of a stamp. They should be paying $20 and have their mail delivered once a week.
So they should have high regulations that destroy jobs because of a long trip for a mail man? :21:
Huh? I'm not following you. The point is you guys sure do like to crawl to the US FEDERAL GUBMENT when you want us to pay to put the high speed internet lines to your farms or when you want us to drive all the way out to your hick farm just to deliver the mail for 50 cents.

I wish the GOP would do away with the USPS so you have to pay $10 just to get your pills.

OMG I tried to write the name of a pill that makes you get an erection and it's a term that is banned here? Weird. Starts with a V and ends with iagra. LOL. You can't say that here???
America’s future is small rural towns,small government.. might want to get used to it
What about all of us in the cities? Can we come move to where you are?

The funny thing is, your kids move to the big cities to find jobs. They wish they could stay in your town but there are no jobs for them. So they have to move to the cities.
I’m in Boston, I wish I could move To a rural town lol everyone is different..

I used to travel to Boston frequently on business before I retired. Aren't there rural areas on the outskirts?

I used to stay in Framingham which seemed much more quiet than the city.

Sorry but bias plays a role. Even CEO's recognize this

What does the term unconscious bias really mean? Is it being prejudiced about an individual? Is it having a negative mindset about a group of people? In 3 Keys to Defeating Unconscious Bias, Sondra Thiederman defines a bias as “an inflexible, positive or negative, often unconscious belief about a particular group of people.”

So white male ceo's tend to want to hire white males.

And that pretty much sums it up. The "old money" CEO'S simply pass the reigns to the next person that they view as being in their own image.

Favoritism. Nepotism and Cronyism will keep every boardroom in America predominately controlled by one demographic for as long as America exists.

What these newly minted "victims of oppression" are forgetting or likely ignoring is that it is not just the fat cats who make up these organizations. The middle to upper middle managers and executives are the ones who do the heavy lifting.

The succession plans in place normally guarantee that not much will change radically in the near future as far as diversity.

This is one reason why.

This is one reason why.
Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

I'm black and unlike these white scabs here who make excuses every day for their racism, I am not going to excuse Smollette for giving pieces of shit the ability to keep lying about racism. Now that's all I have to say about his gay ass.

This is one reason why.

This is one reason why.
Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

I know in most cities it’s the mayor that overseas the water and sewer.. not a govonor. But if you want to just hate republicans have fun wasting tax payers money on a law suit

So they should have high regulations that destroy jobs because of a long trip for a mail man? :21:
Huh? I'm not following you. The point is you guys sure do like to crawl to the US FEDERAL GUBMENT when you want us to pay to put the high speed internet lines to your farms or when you want us to drive all the way out to your hick farm just to deliver the mail for 50 cents.

I wish the GOP would do away with the USPS so you have to pay $10 just to get your pills.

OMG I tried to write the name of a pill that makes you get an erection and it's a term that is banned here? Weird. Starts with a V and ends with iagra. LOL. You can't say that here???
America’s future is small rural towns,small government.. might want to get used to it
What about all of us in the cities? Can we come move to where you are?

The funny thing is, your kids move to the big cities to find jobs. They wish they could stay in your town but there are no jobs for them. So they have to move to the cities.
I’m in Boston, I wish I could move To a rural town lol everyone is different..

I used to travel to Boston frequently on business before I retired. Aren't there rural areas on the outskirts?

I used to stay in Framingham which seemed much more quiet than the city.
Definitely no rural lol maybe concord or Sturbridge .. but I won’t leave Boston until America takes it back

Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

I'm black and unlike these white scabs here who make excuses every day for their racism, I am not going to excuse Smollette for giving pieces of shit the ability to keep lying about racism. Now that's all I have to say about his gay ass.
You are truly confused as once was I, if you think republicans are racist lol

Then why this?

Adam Rosenthal

You might have been confused but I live in a republican state. And I know the history of the party.

You might have been confused but I live in a republican state. And I know the history of the party.
Calling you names is not racist lol
Using power to control people is.. (education system, building codes, laws) like democrats have done to every black community in America all crying of oppression

Forum List

Back