Democrat Stunt Pulling... Again

I think it must be that Judd has a magic Pusswah and used it to get by all the security. Fucinhor!

Hitting the bottle early and hard today, I see.

Judd had the door held open by security, just as the 1/6 group did.

Should have gone with the magic pusswah.

"USA TODAY could find no reference to those protesters damaging the Supreme Court or Capitol, which was open to the public in 2018. During the Jan. 6 riot, though, the Capitol and its visitors center were closed to the public, including tours led by members of Congress and their staff, according to a security notice sent to all members of Congress."

I think it must be that Judd has a magic Pusswah and used it to get by all the security. Fucinhor!

Hitting the bottle early and hard today, I see.

Judd had the door held open by security, just as the 1/6 group did.

Should have gone with the magic pusswah.

"USA TODAY could find no reference to those protesters damaging the Supreme Court or Capitol, which was open to the public in 2018. During the Jan. 6 riot, though, the Capitol and its visitors center were closed to the public, including tours led by members of Congress and their staff, according to a security notice sent to all members of Congress."

1612818835450.png

I see the Reich has all you Nazis posting the same idiocy.

Amusingly , the same morons posted this at the time;

1. The KGB does not exist anymore, dumbass.

Sure they do. You probably still use the outdated "FBI" moniker.

2. The people that burst into the Kavanaugh hearing were removed by the capitol police and charged appropriately. No one was hurt.

Of course they were NOT charged. Reich members are above all laws. AND they could have done the same this time, but instead acted violently against the protestors.

3. Protesting a hearing - while not showing any sign of intending to stop the hearing - is not insurrection. Saying that they were going to "Stop the Steal", "Hang Mike Pence", and "Kill Nancy Pelosi", clearly is an insurrection.

What the fuck are you lying about?

Standing up and SCREAMING that Kavanaugh is a RAPIST is intended purely to stop the hearing.

The ONLY difference is the party involved.

Useless Rag Today is part of the Reich propaganda, they have ZERO credibility.

They contradict themselves;

You're obviously a brainwashed Qunatic - you'll make up any nonsense off the top of your head without the slightest regard for truth.

No, idiot, the FBI is not the KGB.

Screaming 'Rapist" doesn't come close to the serious offense of the attack on the capitol. How many police officers were killed at the Kavanough hearing? How many Police officers were injured? Did anyone threaten to kill Kavanaugh? No? Did they hurt his feelings?

You can continue to make up whatever LIES you want, but NO ONE believes you.

Simply a waste of time and tax dollars. All so the Dems can feel good about themselves.
The QOP is the party of no accountability.
Who has been held accountable for spying on the incoming Trump administration? The spying is a proven fact.

I think they could be held accountable if the allegations were proven in a court of law. Sound familiar?

Funny how that law and order thingy works.

Yet you Nazis don't use courts of law, instead turning to kangaroo courts impeaching private citizens.

President Trumpybear was impeached the second time, as you, know while he was president. There will be no real trial as the Banana Bunch in the Senate will White Wash his corrupt acts again.

You're obviously a brainwashed Qunatic - you'll make up any nonsense off the top of your head without the slightest regard for truth.

After buying dirt from the Kremlin in order to subvert the 2016 election they sure can't be associated with the law enforcement agency run by Hoover.

They are thugs and goons illegally pursuing the goals of the party in defiance of the United States Constitution.

Screaming 'Rapist" doesn't come close to the serious offense of the attack on the capitol.

Pretty damned similar, really.

I get that you're a hack and ONLY care about your party. But the shameful behavior here is the same as the shameful behavior of the 1/6 Reichstag fire.

You simply will NEVER condemn anything your Reich does - ever.

How many police officers were killed at the Kavanough hearing? How many Police officers were injured? Did anyone threaten to kill Kavanaugh? No? Did they hurt his feelings?

More police were injured in the July storming of the White House. Not to mention your Brown Shirts shooting two Long Beach cops and following them to the hospital shrieking "we hope you die" (which they did) and blocking the entrance to keep them from getting care.

Fuck your crocodile tears. You think you can use the death of one officer - who died from a stroke - to further the aims of the Reich.

What does the slogan of your Brown Shirts mean? ACAB? What does that mean? Why does your Reich use it?

President Trumpybear was impeached the second time, as you, know while he was president. There will be no real trial as the Banana Bunch in the Senate will White Wash his corrupt acts again.

You of the Reich violated the Constitution.

I'm sure you'll send your Brown Shirts to burn down his home and businesses.

After buying dirt from the Kremlin in order to subvert the 2016 election they sure can't be associated with the law enforcement agency run by Hoover.

They are thugs and goons illegally pursuing the goals of the party in defiance of the United States Constitution.

Screaming 'Rapist" doesn't come close to the serious offense of the attack on the capitol.

I get that you're a hack and ONLY care about your party. But the shameful behavior here is the same as the shameful behavior of the 1/6 Reichstag fire.

How many police officers were killed at the Kavanough hearing? How many Police officers were injured? Did anyone threaten to kill Kavanaugh? No? Did they hurt his feelings?

More police were injured in the July storming of the White House. Not to mention your Brown Shirts shooting two Long Beach cops and following them to the hospital shrieking "we hope you die" (which they did) and blocking the entrance to keep them from getting care.

Fuck your crocodile tears. You think you can use the death of one officer - who died from a stroke - to further the aims of the Reich.

What does the slogan of your Brown Shirts mean? ACAB? What does that mean? Why does your Reich use it?

" More police were injured in the July storming of the White House "

Link?

Do you have any idea of how insane you sound?

Seek professional help!

Don't you have some windows to smash with bricks/battering rams, cops to stab with fence stakes or bash with 'Murcan flags or something? Tell us more about your role in the MAGA-Riot!

Do you have any idea of how insane you sound?

Seek professional help!

He's doing the Drunk German routine.

Is there any chance that the Senate can sentence the absentee orange blob with the death penalty?

I'm just trying to out fantasize the 3/4/21 crowd. How am I doing so far?

Liar! Who else has blamed Ashley Judd's Magic Pusswah?

So, Thunderbird, or MadDog?

Nah, Thunderbird is the word..

{ As pictured to the left, look for the pigeon feces and you'll find this old bird. As soon as you taste this swill, it will be obvious that its makers cut every corner possible in its production to make it cheap. Self-proclaimed as "The American Classic," Thuderbird is Vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Disguised like Night Train, the label says that it is made by "Thunderbird, Ltd." If your taste buds are shot, and you need to get trashed with a quickness, then "T-bird" is the drink for you. Or, if you like to smell your hand after pumping gas, look no further than Thunderbird. As you drink on, the bird soars higher while you sink lower. }

" More police were injured in the July storming of the White House "

Link?

Again?

{ More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C. }

Hahahahaha.

Trumpybear hirers only the best Lawyers.
Hahaha he doesn't even need lawyers for this farce. I'm sure you'll have your vaseline and tissues ready to go!

Nobody thinks the Banana Republican's will convict their King.

He is 3 weeks out of office, thus the trial is dead on arrival.

Yes he is, but I bet they at least double the number of opposition Senators who vote to convict a president of their own party.
I bet you'll double the amount of vaseline.

Liar! Who else has blamed Ashley Judd's Magic Pusswah?

So, Thunderbird, or MadDog?

Nah, Thunderbird is the word..

{ As pictured to the left, look for the pigeon feces and you'll find this old bird. As soon as you taste this swill, it will be obvious that its makers cut every corner possible in its production to make it cheap. Self-proclaimed as "The American Classic," Thuderbird is Vinted and bottled by E&J Gallo Winery, in in Modesto, CA. Disguised like Night Train, the label says that it is made by "Thunderbird, Ltd." If your taste buds are shot, and you need to get trashed with a quickness, then "T-bird" is the drink for you. Or, if you like to smell your hand after pumping gas, look no further than Thunderbird. As you drink on, the bird soars higher while you sink lower. }

So typical and so sad about you alkies.

You rather have fun with your drinks than with magic pusswah's.

But to each his own I suppose. Have one for me pal.

I noticed that you right wingers always say there aren't enough votes to convict, but never want to discuss whether he is guilty of the charges.

And I always notice how you and snowflakes always avoid bringing up all the previous threads, discussions, links, & evidence...

Of course Trump is innocent. Just reading the transcripts of his 6 January speech proves that.

Nancy Pelosi's admission during her interveiw that this whole thing is about protecting the Democrat Party from Trump in 2024 and beyond proves his innocense.

All of the Democrats support for, incitement of violence - from inspiring an attempted assassination of GOP politivcians to Maxine Waters encouraging harasse=ment and violence against the GOP and Trump's team to Schumer's threat against the USSC Justices to the VP's incitement and call for continued Antifa/BLM terrorist violence, not to mention her helping bail out terrorists and return them to the streets to commit more crime - the Democrats are FAR MORE guilty of 'Inciting Violence / Insurrection' than Trump ever was.
When did any of the people you mentioned instigate a coup that attacked congress in an effort to void the constitutionally required work of congress and overthrow an election to ensconce a tyrant into the presidency? Setting a car on fire is wrong, and certainly deserves punishment to the fullest extent of the law, but it doesn't compare to the treason planned and executed by trump.
Cultist.

Yes, trump supporters are cultists.

Forum List

Back