Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

The Trump movement has vowed to take America back by force. This is just the beginning.

Trump is the worst kind of populist. He is tapping into the violent rantings of men like Michael Savage, and encouraging supporters to punch people in the face. Trump has meticulously cultivated an atmosphere of violence. His Hitlarian hatred of Mexicans and Muslims has enabled violent thugs to rise up.

Once president Trump assumes office, we will see Mexican businesses set on fire. We will see blacks and Muslims tortured by roving gangs of white supremacists. We will see Trump's jackbooted thugs going door to door.

Welcome to Germany circa 1933.

God help us.

Trump's supporters are irrational. These are people overcome by anger and hatred looking for a demagogue to validate their anger and hatred.

The protesters are the ones spouting all the hate and anger.
Cowboy hat guy sucker punching a protester being led out of venue by police seemed pretty hateful. Payback is a bitch somethimes.

Don't forget that Bripat supported this guy's attack. Now he wants to pretend he's a peacenik and wants everyone to get along.

..only liberals and dems tho. Not himself.
Fuck Peace anymore when thugs get away with this shit.

With what exactly?

And Bripat agreed with your post. Hey Bri, I guess that answers my question on if you denounced the guys sucker punch. That means you DO defend it so your outrage at violence is bull to the shit.

To my liberal friends that believe that it is a Trump ruse more than the fact that the crowd was actually hostile I'd suggest you watch the video on top of reading the article itself. It certainly appears, in my eyes at least, that the rally was postponed out of legitimate safety concerns raised due to protesters at Trump's rally.

Believe me, I'm not a fan of Trump nor his ideals. However, that doesn't mean that I don't think that he or his supporters deserve a "fair shake" and deserve the basic freedoms we all enjoy.

I'll re-link the article, the video is 7-8 min.

Donald Trump cancels UIC rally amid security concerns

The actual headline is, Trump supporters and protestors CLASH.

Clash is two sided event.
I'm just going to assume that my link is broken then. The headline (for me at least) is:

"DONALD TRUMP CANCELS UIC RALLY AMID SECURITY CONCERNS"

I'm not sure why you are getting re-directed to something else, sorry.

Trump is a pathological liar and phoney so if he says it was for security concerns his word is of no value.
LOL...........Hillary is a Legend at that............it's tight between her and Obama...........Kind of like a Liars club.

And I suppose you think that DT is honest? Good Lord!!!

View attachment 66918

Hope Trump sends his support for these officers trying to protect the civilians from the animals rampaging and causing trouble. In Trump's America these anti American thugs would be charged with rioting,terrorism and Anti American activities and be tossed in prison camps breaking rocks.
But there was no violence....
So sayith the left.................

Trump encourages people to knock the crap out of his enemies. He brags about sending people off in stretchers. He talks about wanting to punch people in the face.

His violence has finally come home to roost.

He has protested Obama with more force than any protester at his rallies. He can't handle when his own brand of protesting is turned on him.

He encourages violent responses to protesters.

He cultivates violent mobs.

People at his rallies openly punch African Americans, as Trump taunts Mexicans to throngs of rabid white nationalists filled with bloodlust.

Trump's rhetoric of hate has come home to roost.

The Trump movement has vowed to take America back by force. This is just the beginning.

Trump is the worst kind of populist. He is tapping into the violent rantings of men like Michael Savage, and encouraging supporters to punch people in the face. Trump has meticulously cultivated an atmosphere of violence. His Hitlarian hatred of Mexicans and Muslims has enabled violent thugs to rise up.

Once president Trump assumes office, we will see Mexican businesses set on fire. We will see blacks and Muslims tortured by roving gangs of white supremacists. We will see Trump's jackbooted thugs going door to door.

Welcome to Germany circa 1933.

God help us.

Trump's supporters are irrational. These are people overcome by anger and hatred looking for a demagogue to validate their anger and hatred.

The protesters are the ones spouting all the hate and anger.
Cowboy hat guy sucker punching a protester being led out of venue by police seemed pretty hateful. Payback is a bitch somethimes.
A elbow punch from a 76 yr. old man on a obvious drug infested liberal loser and wimp... scary

Link to "obvious"?
Link to "drug infested"?
Link to "liberal"?
Link to "loser"?
Link to "wimp"?

There's your assignment, young man. Oh speaking of wimp, none of this "my dog ate my homework" this time, K?

Trump encourages people to knock the crap out of his enemies. He brags about sending people off in stretchers. He talks about wanting to punch people in the face.

He has protested Obama with more force than any protester at his rallies. He can't handle when his own brand of protesting is turned on him.

People at his rallies openly punch African Americans, as Trump taunts Mexicans to throngs of rabid white nationalists filled with bloodlust.

Don't forget that he has UGE penis!

To my liberal friends that believe that it is a Trump ruse more than the fact that the crowd was actually hostile I'd suggest you watch the video on top of reading the article itself. It certainly appears, in my eyes at least, that the rally was postponed out of legitimate safety concerns raised due to protesters at Trump's rally.

Believe me, I'm not a fan of Trump nor his ideals. However, that doesn't mean that I don't think that he or his supporters deserve a "fair shake" and deserve the basic freedoms we all enjoy.

I'm just going to assume that my link is broken then. The headline (for me at least) is:

Trump is a pathological liar and phoney so if he says it was for security concerns his word is of no value.
LOL...........Hillary is a Legend at that............it's tight between her and Obama...........Kind of like a Liars club.

I'm voting for Trump...............My first choice was gone..........and I didn't want Cruz.................If he does some of what he says he'll do then it will be the right choice...........

The wrong choice is obvious.

I'm voting for Trump...............My first choice was gone..........and I didn't want Cruz.................If he does some of what he says he'll do then it will be the right choice...........

They are ALL wrong choices. One is no better than the other. They are all pretty much the same.

I'm not doubting that he is a liar at all, I actually agree with that assessment.

However, just because the boy who cried wolf, cries wolf...doesn't mean that there is no wolf.

Believe me, I'm only a fan of assuming only what is reasonable from the information given. Given the information (and, especially if you watch the news report video) it seems that the most reasonable assumption is that anti-Trump protesters infiltrated the venue of the rally and caused enough of a commotion to have Trump postpone the rally.

Let us be clear, given this information, it appears that Trump did the right thing in postponing his rally...now, I'm sure he will spin it to further polarize his voter base, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't right to postpone it, and it doesn't mean that the protesters went about their protest in a very civil manner (I think my use of negatives just made this past sentence kinda hard to read).

Don't forget that he has UGE penis!
Called out little Rubio on that one.............Rubio tried to engage Trump and got it handed back in spades............he should get out and save his career for another day.............

View attachment 66918

Hope Trump sends his support for these officers trying to protect the civilians from the animals rampaging and causing trouble. In Trump's America these anti American thugs would be charged with rioting,terrorism and Anti American activities and be tossed in prison camps breaking rocks.
But there was no violence....
So sayith the left.................
So sayith the inbred retards.

There is nothing "leftist" about these assholes.

Once again --- don't know if you missed my post -- consider the source of this "security concern myth.

Rump is playing people again. This time it's a grand victim charade.

I guess that this nugget was lost on you:

... and that the first police heard was at 6:30 p.m. when they were notified by UIC and Secret Service that the event was canceled.

The Democrats look at their choices: Hillary, Bernie, and realize that they must deflect from that twosome in the way that they tradidonally have, with violence.

Remember that the KKK was for nearly a century the paramilitary-arm of the Democrat Party.

Uh.... no Sparky. The original Klan lasted less than fifteen years. The one that got resurrected in 1915 targeted blacks, Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions, which I'm prrrretty sure are all constituents of the Democratic Party.

Here's an idea -- get your history from history books rather than Googly Images.

Were they constituents of the Democratic Party then? Might want to look at that history a little closer.

Actually yes, they were.
You want to fuck with me, I warn you NOBODY knows this history better than I do.

Neither Klan was affiliated with a political party. But when they finally did dabble in politics, mainly the 1920s, they elected Republicans or Democrats (and opposed Democrats or Republicans), whatever suited that time and place.

/offtopic

donald-trump-1-510x600.jpg

They are ALL wrong choices. One is no better than the other. They are all pretty much the same.
The establishment controls both houses.........They are attempting to force a brokered convention and maybe change the people's choice..............Trump isn't bowing to them and they want him gone..............

I'll roll the dice and open pandora's box................The Status quo have proven inept..............Outside the box is the only shot at turning it around.

Violent leftists as usual.

Love how Chicago PD has basically stood down from it. Fuck it let it burn.

Once again --- don't know if you missed my post -- consider the source of this "security concern myth.

Rump is playing people again. This time it's a grand victim charade.

I guess that this nugget was lost on you:

... and that the first police heard was at 6:30 p.m. when they were notified by UIC and Secret Service that the event was canceled.[/b]

I actually pasted and posted that.

Hard to see how it would be "lost", since I'm the one that brought it up.

Are we having trouble following the story here? The point is that the police were unaware of these mythically unusual "security concerns". I also posted that they had no conversations with the Rump people about such concerns. Same post.

Soros has paid a few hundreds of Chicago thugs for stirring the violence. And they did not let him down... It actually looked like a mental hospital had an open house in Chicago on Friday night.

Last edited:

I'm not doubting that he is a liar at all, I actually agree with that assessment.

However, just because the boy who cried wolf, cries wolf...doesn't mean that there is no wolf.

Believe me, I'm only a fan of assuming only what is reasonable from the information given. Given the information (and, especially if you watch the news report video) it seems that the most reasonable assumption is that anti-Trump protesters infiltrated the venue of the rally and caused enough of a commotion to have Trump postpone the rally.

Let us be clear, given this information, it appears that Trump did the right thing in postponing his rally...now, I'm sure he will spin it to further polarize his voter base, but that doesn't mean that he wasn't right to postpone it, and it doesn't mean that the protesters went about their protest in a very civil manner (I think my use of negatives just made this past sentence kinda hard to read).

Trump is claiming he canceled the rally on the advice of the police,

the police are saying they gave no such recommendation.

Let's see who turns out to be lying.

Forum List

Back