Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Eh, liberal professional protesters shutting down free speech, so what's new. No free speech on college campuses. A divisive President that seemingly promotes cop killing, race baiting, race division, class division.. The Hope & Change voters were screwed over and America is far worse off.

The Democrats look at their choices: Hillary, Bernie, and realize that they must deflect from that twosome in the way that they tradidonally have, with violence.

Remember that the KKK was for nearly a century the paramilitary-arm of the Democrat Party.

Uh.... no Sparky. The original Klan lasted less than fifteen years. The one that got resurrected in 1915 targeted blacks, Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions, which I'm prrrretty sure are all constituents of the Democratic Party.

Here's an idea -- get your history from history books rather than Googly Images.

Is there really that much difference between Trump and Hillary? Both are assholes. Neither are fit to be president. Really crappy choices the dems and reps have given the people.
Trump is 10,000 times better than Hillary.

Not to me! Two asses from opposite sides of the aisle.

Hillary is a criminal who sold her office to the highest bidder for personal gain. She's a POS. You can't get any lower than her.

And Donald Trump doesn't do things for personal gain? Jesus. :rolleyes-41:

He hasn't sold out a public office for personal gain. Making money is fine so long as you don't do it by taking bribes and selling out your country.

To my liberal friends that believe that it is a Trump ruse more than the fact that the crowd was actually hostile I'd suggest you watch the video on top of reading the article itself. It certainly appears, in my eyes at least, that the rally was postponed out of legitimate safety concerns raised due to protesters at Trump's rally.

Believe me, I'm not a fan of Trump nor his ideals. However, that doesn't mean that I don't think that he or his supporters deserve a "fair shake" and deserve the basic freedoms we all enjoy.

I'll re-link the article, the video is 7-8 min.

Donald Trump cancels UIC rally amid security concerns

The actual headline is, Trump supporters and protestors CLASH.

Clash is two sided event.
One side went for a Trump Rally and speech the other went there to deny them their right of Peaceful assembly...........oops.........I forgot you only care about Free Speech when people agree with you.

The Trump movement has vowed to take America back by force. This is just the beginning.

Trump is the worst kind of populist. He is tapping into the violent rantings of men like Michael Savage, and encouraging supporters to punch people in the face. Trump has meticulously cultivated an atmosphere of violence. His Hitlarian hatred of Mexicans and Muslims has enabled violent thugs to rise up.

Once president Trump assumes office, we will see Mexican businesses set on fire. We will see blacks and Muslims tortured by roving gangs of white supremacists. We will see Trump's jackbooted thugs going door to door.

Welcome to Germany circa 1933.

God help us.

Trump's supporters are irrational. These are people overcome by anger and hatred looking for a demagogue to validate their anger and hatred.

The protesters are the ones spouting all the hate and anger.
Cowboy hat guy sucker punching a protester being led out of venue by police seemed pretty hateful. Payback is a bitch somethimes.

Don't forget that Bripat supported this guy's attack. Now he wants to pretend he's a peacenik and wants everyone to get along.

..only liberals and dems tho. Not himself.

No wonder why we have to have an "electoral college!" Our people are so damn stupid!

It doesn't really solve that problem though.

oh wait :eusa_doh: I get it now. Good pun. Went over my head.
Thanks, comic relief is essential right now. :thup:

The Trump movement has vowed to take America back by force. This is just the beginning.

Trump is the worst kind of populist. He is tapping into the violent rantings of men like Michael Savage, and encouraging supporters to punch people in the face. Trump has meticulously cultivated an atmosphere of violence. His Hitlarian hatred of Mexicans and Muslims has enabled violent thugs to rise up.

Once president Trump assumes office, we will see Mexican businesses set on fire. We will see blacks and Muslims tortured by roving gangs of white supremacists. We will see Trump's jackbooted thugs going door to door.

God help us.

Trump's supporters are irrational. These are people overcome by anger and hatred looking for a demagogue to validate their anger and hatred.

Cowboy hat guy sucker punching a protester being led out of venue by police seemed pretty hateful. Payback is a bitch somethimes.

Don't forget that Bripat supported this guy's attack. Now he wants to pretend he's a peacenik and wants everyone to get along.

..only liberals and dems tho. Not himself.
Fuck Peace anymore when thugs get away with this shit.

To my liberal friends that believe that it is a Trump ruse more than the fact that the crowd was actually hostile I'd suggest you watch the video on top of reading the article itself. It certainly appears, in my eyes at least, that the rally was postponed out of legitimate safety concerns raised due to protesters at Trump's rally.

Believe me, I'm not a fan of Trump nor his ideals. However, that doesn't mean that I don't think that he or his supporters deserve a "fair shake" and deserve the basic freedoms we all enjoy.

They haven't arrested any Trump supporters, to the best of my knowledge. See. most of them are just ordinary middle class folks. They aren't professional agitators like the so-called "protesters."

One side went for a Trump Rally and speech the other went there to deny them their right of Peaceful assembly...........oops.........I forgot you only care about Free Speech when people agree with you.

Evidence?

No?

I'm just going to assume that my link is broken then. The headline (for me at least) is:

"DONALD TRUMP CANCELS UIC RALLY AMID SECURITY CONCERNS"

I'm not sure why you are getting re-directed to something else, sorry.

They haven't arrested any Trump supporters, to the best of my knowledge. See. most of them are just ordinary middle class folks. They aren't professional agitators like the so-called "protesters."

What the FUCK do you know about it? You're the kind of guy BOTH sides hate, with ample justification. Go work on your bunker.

The Democrats look at their choices: Hillary, Bernie, and realize that they must deflect from that twosome in the way that they tradidonally have, with violence.

Remember that the KKK was for nearly a century the paramilitary-arm of the Democrat Party.

Uh.... no Sparky. The original Klan lasted less than fifteen years. The one that got resurrected in 1915 targeted blacks, Jews, Catholics, immigrants and labor unions, which I'm prrrretty sure are all constituents of the Democratic Party.

Here's an idea -- get your history from history books rather than Googly Images.

Were they constituents of the Democratic Party then? Might want to look at that history a little closer.

Does this mean the low IQed apes took a break from murdering each other in the hoods ?

Not likely........ Lol

What the FUCK do you know about it? You're the kind of guy BOTH sides hate, with ample justification. Go work on your bunker.

I've been watching the news, dumbass, and you're mistaken if you think both sides hate me.

God help us.

A elbow punch from a 76 yr. old man on a obvious drug infested liberal loser and wimp... scary

I'm just going to assume that my link is broken then. The headline (for me at least) is:

Trump is a pathological liar and phoney so if he says it was for security concerns his word is of no value.

Trump is a pathological liar and phoney so if he says it was for security concerns his word is of no value.
LOL...........Hillary is a Legend at that............it's tight between her and Obama...........Kind of like a Liars club.

Especially when the local police and security know nothing about it.

Eh, liberal professional protesters shutting down free speech, so what's new. No free speech on college campuses. A divisive President that seemingly promotes cop killing, race baiting, race division, class division.. The Hope & Change voters were screwed over and America is far worse off.

But you see, this is different. Or Obama's fault. Or democrat plants. Or the media. Or teachers. Or hispanics. Or Muslims. Or gay dudes.

View attachment 66918

Hope Trump sends his support for these officers trying to protect the civilians from the animals rampaging and causing trouble. In Trump's America these anti American thugs would be charged with rioting,terrorism and Anti American activities and be tossed in prison camps breaking rocks.
But there was no violence....

Forum List

Back