Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

I just saw this on another thread, and I wanted to link it here since I had brought into question the temperament of the crowd beforehand:

Donald Trump cancels UIC rally amid security concerns

It does appear that many Trump protesters were planning on bringing hostilities to his rally. As a liberal, and somebody who does not support Trump, I just wanted to say that I do not agree with these actions. I think that freedom of speech is one of the most important freedoms we are allowed in America, and that we should afford that freedom to everybody...not just those that we agree with.

These liberal Americans have failed today.

The protesters have freedom of assembly.

btw, Trump decided to call off the rally. We only have his unreliable word that there was too much of a threat of violence.
They do, but, according to this news report at least, it appears that a sizable amount of protesters had infiltrated his rally and were planning on openly protesting inside the rally space / heckling from within it. I am not saying that the protesters don't have the right to be there...they certainly do. However, their tactics were tactless. Trying to shut down the voice of others is not the American way of getting your voice heard.

So while you concede that they had every right to do what they are doing you decide that they had no right to do what they are doing.

The Trump movement has vowed to take America back by force. This is just the beginning.

Trump is the worst kind of populist. He is tapping into the violent rantings of men like Michael Savage, and encouraging supporters to punch people in the face. Trump has meticulously cultivated an atmosphere of violence. His Hitlarian hatred of Mexicans and Muslims has enabled violent thugs to rise up.

Once president Trump assumes office, we will see Mexican businesses set on fire. We will see blacks and Muslims tortured by roving gangs of white supremacists. We will see Trump's jackbooted thugs going door to door.

Welcome to Germany circa 1933.

God help us.
You fucking loser!

I just saw this on another thread, and I wanted to link it here since I had brought into question the temperament of the crowd beforehand:

It does appear that many Trump protesters were planning on bringing hostilities to his rally. As a liberal, and somebody who does not support Trump, I just wanted to say that I do not agree with these actions. I think that freedom of speech is one of the most important freedoms we are allowed in America, and that we should afford that freedom to everybody...not just those that we agree with.

btw, Trump decided to call off the rally. We only have his unreliable word that there was too much of a threat of violence.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where is the violence?
I was watching it on TV.......as the police drug some off in cuffs..............I think they were shouting attica or something.....hard to read lips.........but it was probably fuck you pigs.......................like they have been promoting lately to HEAL THE COUNTRY............Unite us............................As they have openly proclaimed open season on the police.

The Trump movement has vowed to take America back by force. This is just the beginning.

Trump is the worst kind of populist. He is tapping into the violent rantings of men like Michael Savage, and encouraging supporters to punch people in the face. Trump has meticulously cultivated an atmosphere of violence. His Hitlarian hatred of Mexicans and Muslims has enabled violent thugs to rise up.

Once president Trump assumes office, we will see Mexican businesses set on fire. We will see blacks and Muslims tortured by roving gangs of white supremacists. We will see Trump's jackbooted thugs going door to door.

God help us.

Trump's supporters are irrational. These are people overcome by anger and hatred looking for a demagogue to validate their anger and hatred.

Once again --- don't know if you missed my post -- consider the source of this "security concerns" myth. Donald Rump himself.

This is from YOUR OWN LINK:

>> A spokesperson for the Chicago Police Department tells ABC7 Eyewitness News the Chicago Police Department did not talk to the Trump campaign or tell them to cancel the event, and that the first police heard was at 6:30 p.m. when they were notified by UIC and Secret Service that the event was canceled.

In a statement from UIC Police Chief Kevin Booker, he said: "The University of Illinois at Chicago worked with all appropriate agencies to address the security concerns associated with an event of this nature including the Secret Service, Chicago Police Department and Illinois State Police as well as campaign and protest organizers. The vast majority of attendees at today's events exercised their Constitutional rights of free speech and free assembly peacefully. The abrupt announcement of the cancellation of the event created challenges in managing an orderly exit from the Pavilion, which nonetheless, was accomplished with no injuries or arrests." <<
Rump is playing people again. This time it's a grand victim charade.

Feel free to point to part where I condoned violence. Why do you dummies have to lie about everything all the time?

But I most certainly don't see you condemning the violence instigated by the protesters. Would you like to take that opportunity now?
Would you like me to release a statement to the press? Or would you prefer I hold a news conference and answer journalists questions pubically?

Would you like to answer my question, Duck Dodger?
I'll have to consult with my chief of staff and press secretary first. They may want to conduct some focus groups and see what the analysis tells us. If it seems prudent to do so then I will release a statement to that effect.

Yep. So you condone the violence then.
Holy shit, you really are just this smart.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Where is the violence?

Rachel Maddow was saying the same thing as the video on the screen was showing people throwing punches.....
You can't make this stuff up....
Was she calling into her show from the bathroom in her house?

They do, but, according to this news report at least, it appears that a sizable amount of protesters had infiltrated his rally and were planning on openly protesting inside the rally space / heckling from within it. I am not saying that the protesters don't have the right to be there...they certainly do. However, their tactics were tactless. Trying to shut down the voice of others is not the American way of getting your voice heard.

So while you concede that they had every right to do what they are doing you decide that they had no right to do what they are doing.
Incorrect, they had the freedom to assemble and protest. Likewise Trumps supporters have the freedom to assemble at the rally. Now these types of things happen all the time and, generally the rally, which has went through the legitimate avenues to get the venue booked, is allowed to assemble inside the venue while any sort of protesting organizations are given the liberty to protest OUTSIDE of the venue. Here, it appears that many protesters subverted these basic agreeable terms and infiltrated the grounds of the rally and planned on doing their best to break it up from within rather than allow Trump and his supporters their freedom of voice and freedom to assemble.

And there is no evidence of that. Indeed it couldn't have happened since Rump ran away.
Nor, again reading your own link, is there evidence that security logistics were inadequate. ALL of that suggestion is coming from the professional victim, Donald Rump.

Feel free to point to part where I condoned violence. Why do you dummies have to lie about everything all the time?

But I most certainly don't see you condemning the violence instigated by the protesters. Would you like to take that opportunity now?
Would you like me to release a statement to the press? Or would you prefer I hold a news conference and answer journalists questions pubically?

Would you like to answer my question, Duck Dodger?
I'll have to consult with my chief of staff and press secretary first. They may want to conduct some focus groups and see what the analysis tells us. If it seems prudent to do so then I will release a statement to that effect.

Yep. So you condone the violence then.

What violence? Trump supporting geezers sucker punching innocent black guys? That kind of violence?

Clueless , adolescent, leftists stamping their feet...
The decades of crocodile tears and perpetual "outrage" never gets old......SCUM

The left will try to turn this into Trump causes riot even though the other group forcefully attends his rallys for the purpose of intimidating anyone who supports Trump. They even go into it with slogan 'we shut him down'. Their is no way in hell you can turn this into Trump's fault.

It is the Democrat way.

Incorrect, they had the freedom to assemble and protest. Likewise Trumps supporters have the freedom to assemble at the rally. Now these types of things happen all the time and, generally the rally, which has went through the legitimate avenues to get the venue booked, is allowed to assemble inside the venue while any sort of protesting organizations are given the liberty to protest OUTSIDE of the venue. Here, it appears that many protesters subverted these basic agreeable terms and infiltrated the grounds of the rally and planned on doing their best to break it up from within rather than allow Trump and his supporters their freedom of voice and freedom to assemble.

Okay, so while we're assigning what if's and maybe's as facts,

I say Trump only canceled the rally to make it APPEAR that there were dire likelihoods of violence,

and did so explicitly for his own political advantage.

12814208_10154071032588854_4843556073582456093_n.png

Hope Trump sends his support for these officers trying to protect the civilians from the animals rampaging and causing trouble. In Trump's America these anti American thugs would be charged with rioting,terrorism and Anti American activities and be tossed in prison camps breaking rocks.

God help us.
The irony.......

It is the Democrat way.

Post 219.

Ruh-roh. Trump's brownshirts are learning that their victims fight back. Hence the weeping. wetting themselves and bravely running away.

I do understand that not all righties are wusses. All Trump fans, however, are wusses. After all, if they weren't wusses in desperate need of an authoritarian daddy-figure, they wouldn't be Trump fans.

Forum List

Back