Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

The funny thing is how the alphabet networks are pretending and reporting this is about the "will of the people." Watching all of them, Fox CNN MSNBC and they are all reporting this is about the "will of the people" and what "Trump has caused."

It is in fucking Chicago, ok? Organized by the same fucking pathetic groups that invaded Ferguson with ALL of their fucking lies. With organized printed signs calling Trump a fucking nazi and here are the fucking left wingers falling right in line. Look at this fucking never3ndner asshole calling him (and believing it) that Trump is "extremely dangerous."

He then carries on with utter shit. Folks, the brainwashed morons on the left think and tell each other that Trump is going to put 6 million people in ovens? No, they are the ones chanting shit and reporting this.

Why?

Cause Trump wants to END ILLEGAL immigration? Funny. I wonder how many of those communist countries that the fucking left love so much would let mass numbers of refugees into their country.

Oh fuck it. Let the war begin. I am ready. I have been waiting for it for a long time. All I do know are types of ignorant fucking puppets fully deserve to have their teeth kicked out of their head. That is what I know.

Good Lord, FoxNews asked two protesters what they are protesting and they couldn't answer the question. They have no idea why they are there. LOL

That would indicate there was no security concern and that Rump is simply hiding to play "victim".
I thought Trump followers liked all the tough talk and appeals to mob violence. I guess they were just too fucking stupid to figure out that others might respond in kind.

You condemn Trump for his violent rhetoric, but condone behavior like this. It shows how poorly you believe in free speech, when only one side can exercise it but not the other.
Feel free to point to part where I condoned violence. Why do you dummies have to lie about everything all the time?

But I most certainly don't see you condemning the violence instigated by the protesters. Would you like to take that opportunity now?
Would you like me to release a statement to the press? Or would you prefer I hold a news conference and answer journalists questions pubically?

Apparently, your reading comprehension is not as good as you think sonny.
You said, "Anything a liberal doesn't agree with is "extremely dangerous". Tell me where I'm wrong."

I said, "Well, I'm a liberal, I don't agree with Trump, and I don't consider Trump as extremely dangerous."

If my reading comprehension is off, then please help me. How, exactly, are you right when me, a liberal, disagrees with Trump, and explicitly tells you that I don't find him extremely dangerous.

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but here you have somebody directly counter your statement and you refuse to acknowledge their opinion, still yelling (with fingers in ears I imagine) that the person you don't agree with is wrong...

Also, I felt like I've seen somewhere that you said you were a vet...as an ACTUAL vet let me just say that, if you are a vet...get your shit together and stop acting like a 5 year old...you are seriously misrepresenting our brotherhood...if you are just a faker (and believe me, there are tons out there), please stop using that word to describe yourself...its becoming more and more stigmatized in recent years and I'd hate for some fake nutjob to keep running around further degrading the image of a lot of good men and women.

Sonny, I don't have to answer to any jerk off like you. 11B and 97B. Viet Nam 1965-66. Ashau Valley and Quang Tri. Retired in 1987. Thank you. I'll trade war stories with your sorry ass any day of the week. You're not fooling anyone. I've got more DD214's than you have hair on your balls.

Then you should know better than to act the way you do.

Oh, I'm sorry, I should just sit back and let you pussies talk all the shit you want - Fuck you AND the horse you rode in on.
Amen brother.................Oh shit.............Might have offended their atheist asses...........

Indeed. These clowns make me laugh. :)

Good Lord, FoxNews asked two protesters what they are protesting and they couldn't answer the question. They have no idea why they are there. LOL

That would indicate there was no security concern and that Rump is simply hiding to play "victim".
I thought Trump followers liked all the tough talk and appeals to mob violence. I guess they were just too fucking stupid to figure out that others might respond in kind.

You condemn Trump for his violent rhetoric, but condone behavior like this. It shows how poorly you believe in free speech, when only one side can exercise it but not the other.

That's the left wing conception of free speech: speech for me but not for thee.

The Declaration of Independence champions rebellion doesn't it?

What does that have to do with free speech?

Feel free to point to part where I condoned violence. Why do you dummies have to lie about everything all the time?

But I most certainly don't see you condemning the violence instigated by the protesters either. Would you like to take that opportunity now? Or are some types of violence acceptable while others are not?

Trump instigated the violence.

Free speech isn't protected in a country with no government, the kind of country you want.

But I most certainly don't see you condemning the violence instigated by the protesters either. Would you like to take that opportunity now? Or are some types of violence acceptable while others are not?

Exactly the kind of attention he was hoping for.

How? He wasn't even there.

Yeah right............he probably even bused them to the event................Nope.........the DNC and Move On Org did that shit..................planned to disrupt and CANCELL......Already posted that petition of theirs................

But it's always someone else's fault................

The Dems the party of Excuses for being Miserable failures............

Free speech isn't protected in a country with no government, the kind of country you want.

How would no government infringe on my freedom of speech?

Well done Chitcago, you may very well be the armpit of America after tonight
i wish al sharpton had a podium there tonight,,,i think he would say something like this,,,,,,"Weed Need Much stop dis Ronald McDonald PimpPump Republican {POS} from baking hiz dumazz speech here tonite in Chicago! No More Godamm Gay Republicans wit small hands in the Whitey House! Weze need to keep the Pezident ov dee YoNited states Black! So tell Ronald Gump he can go ^%$!)(*&K Himself and less all vote for Mallery Clinton!!!

Megan Kelly is interviewing Marco Rubio. What a shock that she would have the number one Trump hater on her show to comment.

But I most certainly don't see you condemning the violence instigated by the protesters. Would you like to take that opportunity now?
Would you like me to release a statement to the press? Or would you prefer I hold a news conference and answer journalists questions pubically?

Would you like to answer my question, Duck Dodger?

Van Jones is so ignorant he acts like he quoted a spider man movie quote himself. He said on CNN just now.. "With great power, comes great responsibility".

Dishonest media!

I just saw this on another thread, and I wanted to link it here since I had brought into question the temperament of the crowd beforehand:

Donald Trump cancels UIC rally amid security concerns

It does appear that many Trump protesters were planning on bringing hostilities to his rally. As a liberal, and somebody who does not support Trump, I just wanted to say that I do not agree with these actions. I think that freedom of speech is one of the most important freedoms we are allowed in America, and that we should afford that freedom to everybody...not just those that we agree with.

These liberal Americans have failed today.

Freedom of assembly is protected in the same amendment. These people are free to assemble and collectively protest.

How so?
The event was cancelled!!!

Forum List

Back