Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Now, if ONE of the Chimps rioting out there was seriously HURT by the police....

loretta-lynch_just-like-holder.jpg

my Lord

how I despise that Lynch so and so

what a paid w*** for Obama

bad taste in my mouth... that woman.. produces in me.:puke:

Witnesses said much of the scuffling and conflict in Chicago Friday night was initiated by the protesters, not the Trump supporters.

Isn't that a convenient statement but everyone saw how the Trump supporters act
They were on video.

The Trump movement has vowed to take America back by force. This is just the beginning.

Trump is the worst kind of populist. He is tapping into the violent rantings of men like Michael Savage, and encouraging supporters to punch people in the face. Trump has meticulously cultivated an atmosphere of violence. His Hitlarian hatred of Mexicans and Muslims has enabled violent thugs to rise up.

Once president Trump assumes office, we will see Mexican businesses set on fire. We will see blacks and Muslims tortured by roving gangs of white supremacists. We will see Trump's jackbooted thugs going door to door.

Welcome to Germany circa 1933.

God help us.

Trump's supporters are irrational. These are people overcome by anger and hatred looking for a demagogue to validate their anger and hatred.

The protesters are the ones spouting all the hate and anger.
Cowboy hat guy sucker punching a protester being led out of venue by police seemed pretty hateful. Payback is a bitch somethimes.

Don't forget that Bripat supported this guy's attack. Now he wants to pretend he's a peacenik and wants everyone to get along.

..only liberals and dems tho. Not himself.
Fuck Peace anymore when thugs get away with this shit.
Well, they seemed to have gotten away with it. How do you suggest the next one be prevented.

And bill ayers there to join in ......

Communist maggots of every stripe turning up...
You cant make this shit up....

Trump protested Obama for 8 years.

He has attacked this president for not being a citizen. He did it over and over.

He has taken out newspaper adds and given countless speeches against Obama.

Now the protesting is on the other foot. Now Donald is getting protested.

Its called Karma Donald.

When you protest a president non-stop and when you call whole groups of people rapists, and when you encourage violence against protesters ...

The result is violence.

Donald Trump's violence has come home to roost.

We are witnessing the most divisive and violent presidential campaign in American History.

(What will President Trump do to someone who protests him they way he protested Obama? God help us people - the violence of the Trump movement is just beginning. These people are angry and they want their country back - and like the Nazis, they will take it by force)

I actually pasted and posted that.

Hard to see how it would be "lost", since I'm the one that brought it up.

Are we having trouble following the story here? The point is that the police were unaware of these mythically unusual "security concerns". I also posted that they had no conversations with the Rump people about such concerns. Same post.

Of course it was lost on you, as you have pushed the line that Trump cancelled for no reason when it appears the Secret Service was concerned about the violent "tolerant" leftists.

And bill ayers there to join in ......

Communist maggots of every stripe turning up...
You cant make this shit up....
You just made some shit up, so what do you mean you can't make this shit up? Why not call them terrorist along with communist?

This can only good for the Republicans. the more people get to see what type of people supports that Progressive/ dem party, they'll be as disgusted all the whole country is and will leave that slimy party

This can only good for the Republicans. the more people get to see what type of people supports that Progressive/ dem party, they'll be as disgusted all the whole country is and will leave that slimy party

We can only hope that this is the beginning of a long slow decline for the Democrat thug party.

The news is reporting that Trump cancelled a rally in Chicago because a hoard of Democrat thugs showed up to threaten him and his fans.

Whatever happened to freedom of speech? Who are the brownshirts here?

A country divided will not stand, a party divided will not win. Trump made his bed with his hateful rhetoric toward others. His rhetoric has attracted this anger, ignorance and bigotry and he has exploited it. These rallies are going to get more violent as they continue throughout the campaign season.
Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

Full u-tube video of what is going on Chicago.

30darcy-trumpjpg-abb2bfa9bb7dc472.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back