Democratic Campaign slogan: Kill Whitey!

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
After analyzing Hillary's campaign message of breaking down barriers I realized that she believes that rich white people have created artificial barriers that keep minorities from reaching the top. The last time I checked their are no laws that forbid someone from reaching the top and their are also plenty of anti-discrimination laws on the books. I'm wondering where are these barriers?

The best thing we can do as a nation is to fix our educational system. We're sliding backwards and that is bad for lifting people upwards.

Everyone deserves a education but some of the LIBERALS/progressive that control the system seem to want to take us down. I wish the conservative would wake up to the reality that knocking it all down is a real loser and instead work to rebuild it into something to be respected.

After analyzing Hillary's campaign message of breaking down barriers I realized that she believes that rich white people have created artificial barriers that keep minorities from reaching the top. The last time I checked their are no laws that forbid someone from reaching the top and their are also plenty of anti-discrimination laws on the books. I'm wondering where are these barriers?
Nobody needs to keep them down. When you spend your whole life drunk and on welfare and never do anything productive there's not much chance of getting to the top of anything (except maybe the America's Most Wanted list).

Forum List

Back