Democratic Debate (Bernie vs. Hillary): February 11, 2016

Bernie should be running as an Independent.
We watch their debates they should watch ours.

No wonder they're so one sided. They won't even listen to the truth.

But I don't agree with free college. Make it only $5k a year but not free. Nothing is free.

College should be free as public school k-high school.

You realize they aren't free, right?

Yes.

College can be done the same way as all other public education.

Local colleges are affordable..it is the university's that are crazy expensive. This is why the kids are liking Bernie, for Affordable college..not free.
My son just started his freshmen year at a university..it is so expensive.

Bill Clinton didn't do all the things he said he would do. And he did a lot of things he shouldn't have done. I can see a hillary presidency. She won't fight too hard but Bernie will. She's saying what bill told her to say
And Republicans fought everything Bill wanted do. But they have been worse with Obama.
Fight tyranny is a tough business.

But I don't agree with free college. Make it only $5k a year but not free. Nothing is free.

Yes.

Local colleges are affordable..it is the university's that are crazy expensive. This is why the kids are liking Bernie, for Affordable college..not free.

I think we could have free public college. It can be done.

Yes.

Too expensive. And none of these schools are private corporations. I don't get it.

Yes.

And rich families can pay more like they do now if they want to send their kids to a better school.

They'll always have that

Yes.

And rich families can pay more like they do now if they want to send their kids to a better school.

They'll always have that

Absolutely, and Public college can be made available to everyone just like it is k-high school.

Private College can be for the elites :lol:

Televised on PBS and CNN @ 9:00 PM.

Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are facing off in Wisconsin.

Read The Latest Updates From The Democratic Debate

Good luck, Hillary!
I think Bernie will really stand up for us. Bill Clinton let us down a few times triangulating and compromising with the Republicans. I think Bernie will really stand up to the rich.
Yes let's take away the money from the hard working. How will you lazy people eat?

I see huma mahmood abedin hanging around after the debate on cnn. Should Hillary becomes potus what job will she give huma, secretary of DHS...

HillaryandHuma-e1438503998780.jpg

Yes.

no, it can't, because the states pay for schools through property taxes an no way Jose' can my husband and I afford being taxed a dime higher than what we are taxed now in property taxes to pay for other people's children's schooling. We have never been able to have children, have never had a child in the school system and will never be able to have children and simply can NOT afford to pay more than the thousands a year we already do pay, in property taxes for schools.

You can't get blood out of a turnip.

The money has to come from elsewhere....

Like how about just REDUCING the cost of college in State schools, why has it gone up sooooooooo much since I was college age? What the heck is going on with college prices?

The whole reason college is unaffordable is because the price of college has risen so much.

Are we paying professors too much, are we paying administration too much compared to yesteryear?

Are we not being frugal in means that we could be, by let's say putting books online to make them cheaper?

Who is getting all of this money these poor students are having to pay?

Good luck, Hillary!
I think Bernie will really stand up for us. Bill Clinton let us down a few times triangulating and compromising with the Republicans. I think Bernie will really stand up to the rich.
Yes let's take away the money from the hard working. How will you lazy people eat?

Just fine with coop grocery stores and coop gardening. Working together.

Yes.

They'll always have that

I have one son going to a junior college and it seems affordable for kids...
they pay for the credits, and books.

I was a orphan at 19 years old, I worked full time and put myself through college..it was not free

These kids don't need free college..its the private, and graduate colleges that charges way...too much

Yes.

no, it can't, because the states pay for schools through property taxes an no way Jose' can my husband and I afford being taxed a dime higher than what we are taxed now in property taxes to pay for other people's children's schooling. We have never been able to have children, have never had a child in the school system and will never be able to have children and simply can NOT afford to pay more than the thousands a year we already do pay, in property taxes for schools.

You can't get blood out of a turnip.

The money has to come from elsewhere....

Like how about just REDUCING the cost of college in State schools, why has it gone up sooooooooo much since I was college age? What the heck is going on with college prices?

The whole reason college is unaffordable is because the price of college has risen so much.

Are we paying professors too much, are we paying administration too much compared to yesteryear?

Are we not being frugal in means that we could be, by let's say putting books online to make them cheaper?

Who is getting all of this money these poor students are having to pay?

We can make it free that's a cop out. There's no reason why Public College shouldn't be available and free for everyone no reason at all.

Every state has to provide public education for k-high school and they can include to Public College.

Yawn......who cares? Neither can win the general election. hiLIARy is under investigation by the FBI, and is an untrustworthy liar who can't even get the female vote (unless they're over 65!) . Bernie Sanders is a crackpot that simply cannot be taken seriously.

I won't be watching that tripe......

Good luck, Hillary!

Yes let's all hold hands and hope for unicorns and butterflies.

Yes.

They'll always have that

I have one son going to a junior college and it seems affordable for kids...
they pay for the credits, and books.

I was a orphan at 19 years old, I worked full time and put myself through college..it was not free

These kids don't need free college..its the private, and graduate colleges that charges way...too much

There is no reason why Public College shouldn't be free.

Yawn......who cares? Neither can win the general election. hiLIARy is under investigation by the FBI, and is an untrustworthy liar who can't even get the female vote (unless they're over 65!) . Bernie Sanders is a crackpot that simply cannot be taken seriously.

I won't be watching that tripe......

Good luck, Hillary!

Yes let's all hold hands and hope for unicorns and butterflies.

Sure I'd rather work and hold hands in coops than hold hands with wall street robbers who amputate the hand of the middle class.

Forum List

Back