Democratic Party is very smart

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?
Not stupid at all. Just doing what the News Media tells them to do. So you believe the 10% that do vote GOP are indeed stupid? Oh

It certainly looks that way. You pretty much have to be stupid to vote against your own interests.
You’re not if the media tells you that you’re voting for your interests. That makes you a victim of the media but far from stupid.

Just not smart enough to recognize what your own interests are, right?
You keep saying smart but you think they are stupid and need Affirmative Action? You’re quite the hypocrite.
Can’t you see it holds zero weight !! Even if blacks voted Gop ; the Dems would just create more fraudulent votes in key states
I just believe they did a great job in convincing an entire race that their party is the only party. It is most impressive

Women are very hysterical all the time and tend to vote on emotions
Sorry to say it and I am sure I will lose any remaining support I have left here

and Azog can place a stone on my grave when the time comes as I would be honored
. Please disregard my “Bolshevik Jewish jokes “as it’s mostly for comedy

I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
Fair enough, but the independents do not need the Black vote, the racist Republicans need the Black vote and the best way for them to get it is to stop being painted as racist. The best way to stop being painted as racist is to stop being racist. So, essentially, they're screwed in that regard.

Far left has used the “ Marxist playbook “ to perfection by turning everything into class and racial warfare and blacks are so stupid and easy to manipulate
You don't happen to vote Republican by any chance, do you? If so, I don't think there's enough whitewash in the world to cover your paint job...

So long as the Nazi Dem party controls the media they will spew the "GOP hates blacks" propaganda and little will change.
That's a tacit admission the vote integrity legislation is aimed at Blacks.

I, an Independent, see everyone as equals.
Fair enough, but the independents do not need the Black vote, the racist Republicans need the Black vote and the best way for them to get it is to stop being painted as racist. The best way to stop being painted as racist is to stop being racist. So, essentially, they're screwed in that regard.
They are what our News Entertainment media says they are.

I do not support any party, hence I am an Independent.
Yet you hope more Blacks vote Republican. That doesn't seem to be a very independent stance. Oh well.
When did I say that? It’s actually less “Republican” and more be like me, Independents and not vote Democrat just because the News Entertainment media says they should our because our President says if they don’t then “they ain’t black”. I am 40 yrs old and blacks have been voting Democrat for my entire life and yet nothing has changed. Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is a sign of insanity. They should vote Democratic and sometimes GOP and this way hold both parties accountable. Like I do. I donate to candidates on both sides.

Yet you hope more Blacks vote Republican. That doesn't seem to be a very independent stance. Oh well.
When did I say that? It’s actually less “Republican” and more be like me, Independents and not vote Democrat just because the News Entertainment media says they should our because our President says if they don’t then “they ain’t black”. I am 40 yrs old and blacks have been voting Democrat for my entire life and yet nothing has changed. Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is a sign of insanity. They should vote Democratic and sometimes GOP and this way hold both parties accountable. Like I do. I donate to candidates on both sides.
So stupid and lazy aren't enough, so now you say black folks are insane. You'll soon have them swarming to your side like a swarm of bees, you silver tongued devil.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
So stupid and lazy aren't enough, so now you say black folks are insane. You'll soon have them swarming to your side like a swarm of bees, you silver tongued devil.
Never said they were stupid and lazy. Find that post. In fact I said I treat everyone equally, you think they are inferior and need extra help. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Do you agree or disagree?

Never said they were stupid and lazy. Find that post. In fact I said I treat everyone equally, you think they are inferior and need extra help. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Do you agree or disagree?
Forgive me. Those are claims made by so many of your ilk, and since there doesn't seem to be much, if anything to separate you from the rest, you naturally are included. As long as you support all that republican crap, you are a republican.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Forgive me. Those are claims made by so many of your ilk, and since there doesn't seem to be much, if anything to separate you from the rest, you naturally are included. As long as you support all that republican crap, you are a republican.
I don’t support all of their “crap” nor do I support all the Democratic crap. But you were raised poorly as you never answer questions but just throw out digs. Pretty sad that at 70 you still need to learn some manners.

Forum List

Back