Democratic Party is very smart

I do not support any party, hence I am an Independent.
Yet you hope more Blacks vote Republican. That doesn't seem to be a very independent stance. Oh well.
When did I say that? It’s actually less “Republican” and more be like me, Independents and not vote Democrat just because the News Entertainment media says they should our because our President says if they don’t then “they ain’t black”. I am 40 yrs old and blacks have been voting Democrat for my entire life and yet nothing has changed. Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is a sign of insanity. They should vote Democratic and sometimes GOP and this way hold both parties accountable. Like I do. I donate to candidates on both sides.
So stupid and lazy aren't enough, so now you say black folks are insane. You'll soon have them swarming to your side like a swarm of bees, you silver tongued devil.
Never said they were stupid and lazy. Find that post. In fact I said I treat everyone equally, you think they are inferior and need extra help. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Do you agree or disagree?
Forgive me. Those are claims made by so many of your ilk, and since there doesn't seem to be much, if anything to separate you from the rest, you naturally are included. As long as you support all that republican crap, you are a republican.
I don’t support all of their “crap” nor do I support all the Democratic crap. But you were raised poorly as you never answer questions but just throw out digs. Pretty sad that at 70 you still need to learn some manners.
Funny that you would comment on how I was raised. You tiny little punk.

Yet you hope more Blacks vote Republican. That doesn't seem to be a very independent stance. Oh well.
When did I say that?
Here...
Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes.
They can turn. Yes. Never said they would. Or should.

To me when a party says this country is systematically racist and then tells a race you’re born inferior, you’re the real racists.
Saying a country is systematically racist is telling a race it's not born inferior.
I disagree. Now what? Saying a country is not racist shows everyone starts with equal footing, regardless of skin color.

When did I say that? It’s actually less “Republican” and more be like me, Independents and not vote Democrat just because the News Entertainment media says they should our because our President says if they don’t then “they ain’t black”. I am 40 yrs old and blacks have been voting Democrat for my entire life and yet nothing has changed. Doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results is a sign of insanity. They should vote Democratic and sometimes GOP and this way hold both parties accountable. Like I do. I donate to candidates on both sides.
So stupid and lazy aren't enough, so now you say black folks are insane. You'll soon have them swarming to your side like a swarm of bees, you silver tongued devil.
Never said they were stupid and lazy. Find that post. In fact I said I treat everyone equally, you think they are inferior and need extra help. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results. Do you agree or disagree?
Forgive me. Those are claims made by so many of your ilk, and since there doesn't seem to be much, if anything to separate you from the rest, you naturally are included. As long as you support all that republican crap, you are a republican.
I don’t support all of their “crap” nor do I support all the Democratic crap. But you were raised poorly as you never answer questions but just throw out digs. Pretty sad that at 70 you still need to learn some manners.
Truth hurts. And you still haven’t answered the questions. I reiterate. You were raised poorly. What are you going to do about it, old man?

Truth hurts. And you still haven’t answered the questions. I reiterate. You were raised poorly. What are you going to do about it, old man?
As usual, I'll laugh at your childishness, and occasionally poke you with a stick.

As usual, I'll laugh at your childishness, and occasionally poke you with a stick.
And still didn’t answer the question. My kids answer questions. They were raised properly, old
Man.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?
Not stupid at all. Just doing what the News Media tells them to do. So you believe the 10% that do vote GOP are indeed stupid? Oh

It certainly looks that way. You pretty much have to be stupid to vote against your own interests.

Or simply be 'a democrat,' as 'voting against their own interests' are what democrats have been doing for 50+ years. Or I'm sorry, maybe you actually PREFER to have a larger gov't take more and more of your dollar's purchasing power from you making everyday items more and more expensive and unattainable...? In which case, you'd just be an idiot, but given how there's so little distinction between an 'idiot' and a liberal, does it really matter at this point...?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

Nobody "paints" the gop as racist. It's their natural color.

Affirmative action is a racist against blacks. If you disagree, welcome to being a racist, you racist.

If you want the black folk to quit thinking of the GOP as racist, your best bet would be for the GOP to quit being racist.
I said they (you) paint them as racist then the real racists are you as you see African Americans as inferior and in need of special help. I, an Independent see everyone as equals.

It would seem that most black folk disagree with you. Do you think they are just too stupid to tell the difference?

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are stupid.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

Ah yes, the evil is in the 'EDITING!' Oooooooh, not the EDITING!?! Oh noes! IT'S THE EDITING!?!!?! Keep your head in the sand where it belongs, the grown ups in the room would like to actually make things better in the world...

You think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Tell how many days of filming were required to get the clips they wanted, and you might have something.

The vid speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are stupid.

The vid says what those editing it wanted it to say. Nobody thinks every person asked gave an answer they found useful.

The video speaks for itself.
Liberals think blacks are too stupid to get an ID.

Republicans think Americans are too stupid to get their suppression tactics

A lot of Americans are 'too stupid' actually. Look in a mirror for example...

Far left has used the “ Marxist playbook “ to perfection by turning everything into class and racial warfare and blacks are so stupid and easy to manipulate
You don't happen to vote Republican by any chance, do you? If so, I don't think there's enough whitewash in the world to cover your paint job...
I am registered as an independent and I never liked the fat cat swines in the Gop

Saying a country is not racist shows everyone starts with equal footing, regardless of skin color.
True, but in the case of the US, which is quite clearly systematically racist and has been since its creation, it would be a lie.

I am registered as an independent and I never liked the fat cat swines in the Gop
For whom did you vote in the last Presidential election? Actually, don't bother to answer that, it hardly matters, you've painted yourself in neon as a racist so thoroughly on this message bored the OP's Democratic trick could hardly apply to you.

For whom did you vote in the last Presidential election? Actually, don't bother to answer that, it hardly matters, you've painted yourself in neon as a racist so thoroughly on this message bored the OP's Democratic trick could hardly apply to you.
So I can assume you’re a racist as well from your baked brains as you voted for a character out of the Creep Show

You damn right I voted for T as he puts America first not last
Too bad the election was 100 percent rigged

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back