VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
Democratic presidential poll - you can vote for 3

tell us the reasons for your choices if you want

plan to eliminate lowest choice and post again next month

You forgot to include, "None of the above". I vote for "None of the above." My reason is simply that there are presently no Democrats or Republicans running that would do this country any good. We would just end up with "more of the same" should any of those presently running win the election. Just more politicians doing what politicians do, nothing more. If you believe otherwise, then you have very little understanding of how politics works in Washington.

If I were an idiot liberal, I would go with Sanders.

He might be batshit crazy, but the fact that he hasn't enriched himself through his office too the tune of millions of dollars indicates to me that he actually believes in the insipid principles he promotes.

ok people, looks like 2 voters on this poll.................Is there only 2 democrats in the forum?.....
its anonymous....maybe the forum operators can see who voted, I can't . Anyway you can choose 3.

Of those listed I'd only be interested in what Chafee and Webb have to say. It'll be another year before I'll decided whether to pick a Democratic or Republican primary ballot.

I like Chafee on his anti-war stance,...will have to see ....I too am interested in what Webb has to say

The answer is simple, Hillary!!

Why?
Because she will win and will bring in the same a dministration as her husband. Her husband was a great president(just look at him again on Daily Show last Wednesday night).
So while the RWers attack Hillary continuously on the same horse manure, we know what we are getting another 'Clinton Presidency'...

I want a candidate committed to legalizing MJ....End the drug war....bring home the troops...and killer weed..

Not looking forward to the election, so not going to decide this yet. Which is the best worst candidate, isn't exactly an easy game to play.

Why are you surprised that so few are ready to pick a favorite

candidate yet. It's still a long time till the election, and there is plenty of

time for each candidate to present their case. The same question for republicans

will produce lots of responses, but I'm not sure if that is because they have

made a reasoned decision, or if they just remember the latest candidate to

appear on Hannity or oreilley

Why are you surprised that so few are ready to pick a favorite

candidate yet. It's still a long time till the election, and there is plenty of

time for each candidate to present their case. The same question for republicans

will produce lots of responses, but I'm not sure if that is because they have

made a reasoned decision, or if they just remember the latest candidate to

appear on Hannity or oreilley

well for one thing I dont make them bother to pick just one....they can pick 3 ...and it is just preliminary....u can even change you vote.

I only voted for one - Bernie Sanders. He is the only candidate within the two major Parties that will work to level the playing field for all citizens. If you don't understand this, listen to what all the candidates are saying - carefully.

Either you want corporations to continue to control our nation, or you want power to return to the people.

Forum List

Back