🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic professor says that all white people are inhuman and have to die......

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Johnny Eric Williams, Trinity College professor, calls white people ‘inhuman’: ‘Let them f-ing die’

Yo shitforbrains............Was Abe Lincoln inhuman, what about Barack Obamas Mother, was she inhuman too.

Go ahead mod morons, delete this post and make believe that it is not happening. Then resume car smashing to prove your worth to your party.

Next

2017-06-21-johnny-eric-williams-twitter.jpg

Johnny Eric Williams, Trinity College professor, calls white people ‘inhuman’: ‘Let them f-ing die’

Yo shitforbrains............Was Abe Lincoln inhuman, what about Barack Obamas Mother, was she inhuman too.

Go ahead mod morons, delete this post and make believe that it is not happening. Then resume car smashing to prove your worth to your party.

Next

It would be great if it was a one off, but this has been the trend in accademia for some time now, as we all know.
They are allowed to teach this stuff even as people are trying to get along with each other. This is the end result of liberalism, well, not the end maybe but a logical mind can see where the end is going.

Next

It would be great if it was a one off, but this has been the trend in accademia for some time now, as we all know.
They are allowed to teach this stuff even as people are trying to get along with each other. This is the end result of liberalism, well, not the end maybe but a logical mind can see where the end is going.

It will end when good people say enough is enough...it's coming

Yeah, people are going to have to band together to put this kind of stuff down. The sooner the better.

It would be great if it was a one off, but this has been the trend in accademia for some time now, as we all know. They are allowed to teach this stuff even as people are trying to get along with each other. This is the end result of liberalism, well, not the end maybe but a logical mind can see where the end is going.
A critical part of that, of course, are the white regressives who are consumed by white guilt and enable this kind of thing. They'd turn a blind eye to it if it were not shoved in their face.

These people aren't about healing or improving anything. This is about payback.

However, other people who vote won't say anything because they'll be attacked - but they'll say what they think about this at the ballot box

Seems like a pretty average professor.

L5eXEQU.png

Why anyone would go to a university to learn "how to hate oneself" is a bit questionable though.

Seems like a pretty average professor.

L5eXEQU.png

Why anyone would go to a university to learn "how to hate oneself" is a bit questionable though.

That one there needs to be terminated just as well as the dope in the OP

LOL, so you want me killed, is that what you said................Asshole

That retard is a terroristic treat, are you going to shoot me with an assault rifle?

Next

The Washington Times has been a source of a lot of fake news. I'll wait until I see this from a reliable source.

He supposedly made these comments on Facebook. So here's an idea. Link to his post on Facebook.

So why are people not demanding his resignation for the University for the hate speech? This clown needs to be in the unemployment line.

He looks like he's got some whitey in him....

Just as all whites have Black blood.

And damn - it seems like he's right. Reading this board, I'm ashamed of the mind-numbing stupidity and ignorance my own race. I sure as hell can't blame Blacks for their anger.

Next
Are you mental? Can you not read? Did you really think he was talking about ALL white people or those who promote white supremacy, which is ACTUALLY what he said... I don't agree with his message but lets at least be HONEST about what we are discussing.

Look at that... you can't even type the n-word here.
Try it and it comes out like this "******"

So much for free speech... just when I was going to donate money to this board.

Last edited:

Next

The Washington Times has been a source of a lot of fake news. I'll wait until I see this from a reliable source.

He supposedly made these comments on Facebook. So here's an idea. Link to his post on Facebook.

Hey asshole, if you had a brain you could find other sources for this story on your own. However as I said assholes do not have minds

Breaking News - Hartford Courant

College professor to blacks, other minorities: Let white people ‘f***ing die’

Prof calls whites 'inhuman assholes,' says 'let them die'

Prof Blasts 'Inhuman' White People, Endorses Idea EMT's Should've Let Scalise Die

You live in a delusion that Democrats want what is good for America, but they are too deluded like this idiot to even know

Forum List

Back