🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Strategist: Trump Will Beat Hillary Like 'A Baby Seal'

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
If you think Democrats are confident that Hillary will beat Trump, think again. Some very high profile Democrats are admitting their deepest fears.

Democratic strategist Dave "Mudcat" Saunders believes Donald Trump will beat Hillary Clinton like a "baby seal," and that working class whites who haven't already left the Democratic Party for cultural reasons will due so now for economic ones.

"I know a ton of Democrats - male, female, black and white - here [in southern Virginia] who are going to vote for Trump. It's all because of economic reasons. It's because of his populist message," Mudcat told The Daily Caller Wednesday.

"Hillary hasn’t been shot at yet. I hear on TV people taking about Bernie Sanders being negative, he ain’t attack her, he just tapped on her," Mudcat said. He added, "Trump's going to take a wire-brush to her."

Both Trump and Clinton have unfavorable ratings in polls, both at near 60 percent. Mudcat said, "I think [Trump] can drive her negs to 80."

All the polls bripat that show Hillary beating Trump are meaningless because Donald hasn't even started on her yet. If I were her campaign manager I'd be telling her to buy some body armor and protective head gear.

:lol:

All the polls bripat that show Hillary beating Trump are meaningless because Donald hasn't even started on her yet. If I were her campaign manager I'd be telling her to buy some body armor and protective head gear.

:lol:

I howl with laughter every time he calls her "Crooked Hillary." What is she going to say when he goes down the list of all her crimes and corruption over and over again? The Praetorian media is willing to sweep her corruption under the carpet, but Trump won't. He'll beat her like a baby seal.

Forum List

Back