Democrats about to chose a Muslim as chairman of their party

You really can't make this stuff up. The Dims plan to nominate a Muslim Congressman to head the DNC. Brilliant move!!!! :thup:

I mean...after getting killed in three out of the last 4 National elections why not dig the hole deeper...right?

Thank you for OPNELY admitting that you're part of the RACIST scum that comprises right wingers.

Islam isn't a race you fucking moron. :lol:

You really can't make this stuff up. The Dims plan to nominate a Muslim Congressman to head the DNC. Brilliant move!!!! :thup:

I mean...after getting killed in three out of the last 4 National elections why not dig the hole deeper...right?

Thank you for OPNELY admitting that you're part of the RACIST scum that comprises right wingers.

Islam isn't a race you fucking moron. :lol:

Black is though. And Keith Ellison is black.

Isn't that what you meant?

No? Then what DID you mean?

Really what difference does it make now.
The Dems already have a muslim president
Why not one as head of the DNC.

For the racist O/Poster........

[He] sais “neither Pagan nor Mahamedan [Muslim] nor Jew ought to be excluded from the civil rights of the Commonwealth because of his religion.”
 — Thomas Jefferson, quoting John Locke, 1776

At a time when most Americans were uninformed, misinformed, or simply afraid of Islam, Thomas Jefferson imagined Muslims as future citizens of his new nation. His engagement with the faith began with the purchase of a Qur’an eleven years before he wrote the Declaration of Independence. Jefferson’s Qur’an survives still in the Library of Congress, serving as a symbol of his and early America’s complex relationship with Islam and its adherents. That relationship remains of signal importance to this day.

First people do know his religion, why? Because the diversity craving democrats broadcast the fuck out of it.

Linky, Otis?
Because the only place I see it brought up is here.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...never-heard-of-is-the-answer-to-donald-trump/

First hes a muslim.....even put it as the first qualification. I know liberals well

econd.of all christians and Jews aren't blowing up and shooting and ramming trucks into people .

Some of them are.
But Keith Ellison isn't, as far as I know.

Your point?

Now your turn, link?

You can do it, the democrats have this slavish, SS devotion to diversity, but people will be like mot the right time and if there is another Muslim attack, you guys have some splainin to do

Actually it's gonna be you Association Fallacists who already have some splainin' to do.

But you won't. Because you can't.

Which is what I just asked you and you bailed.

What did you,ask? Do democrats not crow about diversity more than any single thing?

The OP can't either. That's why she's lurkng, ticking off an "agree" on your goes-nowhere post but unable to fix it.

Always plan ahead.

Im waiting.

I'm a Trump voter and I see absolutely no issue with the Democrats picking a Muslim. I would not hesitate to vote for a Muslim if I felt this person was good for jobs, the economy and national security - the same reasons I voted for Trump.

He's a Muslim and so? And then you conservatives are baffled at why people think you're bigots and why minorities generally vote democrat.
Well Nia88 (a Muslim), our distaste for Muslims isn't so much bigotry, but rather knowing about Islam's founder, its teachings, practices, and global goal of world domination by any and every means possible. It's a barbaric primitive belief of 7th century thinking and practices. It subjugates women into second-class citizens, who are only considered worthwhile for birthing. Anyone who considers himself to be a true Muslim, believes that Muhammad's earlier teachings are superseded by his latter teachings of hatred and violence. It's not just religious, but also political and is not tolerant of non-believers and those who leave the faith. So, it's not so much bigotry, but that we understand how bigoted Islam is against the non-Muslim population of the world.
Osama bin Laden may have been a monster to the west, but I respected that at least he didn't use "taqqiya" to deceive, but rather spoke the truth as to what is in the Quran and its goals.

The establishment in this country id fine with Islamist terrorism, and it's perfectly fine with Red Chinese Maoism, and of course it's fine with peasants being massacred, starved, and beheaded. Time for the Prozac munching Burb Ostriches to wake up to the reality.

I'm a Trump voter and I see absolutely no issue with the Democrats picking a Muslim. I would not hesitate to vote for a Muslim if I felt this person was good for jobs, the economy and national security - the same reasons I voted for Trump.
This isn't any Muslim. This is a radical anti-American terror sympathizer.

If this is true then there's no way I'd one for him.

Islam isn't a race you fucking moron

To YOUR level of racism, ANYONE who is not an old white evangelical is a "foreigner".

You idiots never learn. Hitlery called half of America deplorable and beyond redemption and basically said they were racist, homophobic, and anti-women.

How'd that work out for ya? :lol:

The entire "War on Women" meme died out two election cycles ago and after getting your ass kicked in 2014 you finally dropped it. But you still play the racist card at the drop of a hat. My advice....continue calling anyone you disagree with a racist. Nobody fucking believes you idiots anymore and by doing so you'll keep getting crushed in elections. :D

First people do know his religion, why? Because the diversity craving democrats broadcast the fuck out of it.

Linky, Otis?
Because the only place I see it brought up is here.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...never-heard-of-is-the-answer-to-donald-trump/

First hes a muslim.....even put it as the first qualification. I know liberals well

econd.of all christians and Jews aren't blowing up and shooting and ramming trucks into people .

Some of them are.
But Keith Ellison isn't, as far as I know.

Your point?

Now your turn, link?

You can do it, the democrats have this slavish, SS devotion to diversity, but people will be like mot the right time and if there is another Muslim attack, you guys have some splainin to do

Actually it's gonna be you Association Fallacists who already have some splainin' to do.

But you won't. Because you can't.

Which is what I just asked you and you bailed.

What did you,ask? Do democrats not crow about diversity more than any single thing?

The OP can't either. That's why she's lurkng, ticking off an "agree" on your goes-nowhere post but unable to fix it.

Always plan ahead.

Im waiting.

Actually I'm waiting. Have been for the entire thread.

F%@king Idiots. :lol:

Some Democrats look to Keith Ellison, first Muslim congressman, to lead charge against Trump

Might be the first DNC head to be deported.... Although they have all deserved to be for treason.

Explain.

There is kind of a waiting list for that same question but nobody else wants to tackle it so you might as well go ahead and try yer luck.

Islam isn't a race you fucking moron

To YOUR level of racism, ANYONE who is not an old white evangelical is a "foreigner".

You idiots never learn. Hitlery called half of America deplorable and beyond redemption and basically said they were racist, homophobic, and anti-women.

How'd that work out for ya? :lol:

The entire "War on Women" meme died out two election cycles ago and after getting your ass kicked in 2014 you finally dropped it. But you still play the racist card at the drop of a hat. My advice....continue calling anyone you disagree with a racist. Nobody fucking believes you idiots anymore and by doing so you'll keep getting crushed in elections. :D

Kind of an ironic twist considering your own avatar doncha think?

:eusa_whistle:

The new head of the DNC?

:lol:

angry-muslim-man-2.jpeg

OMGGG I'm crying here :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :laugh:

If this is true then there's no way I'd one for him.
As the population of Muslims continues to grow (the Muslim family birthrate is 7.1 per family, versus the 2.8 non-Muslim families in the U.S.) there will be more and more working towards getting into politics and their followers supporting them. One just has to look at what is happening to Europe to see what happens when there are large numbers of Muslims in the west. The only solution is to forcibly drive them out.

Forum List

Back