Democrats about to chose a Muslim as chairman of their party

Well, considering the fact that Americans elected a black muslim communist to the white house, for 2 terms, not a bad move...

Well, considering the fact that Americans elected a black muslim communist to the white house, for 2 terms, not a bad move...

Gee,,,,yet ANOTHER right wing RACIST fuck head......So, what's new?

It may be time to go brush your remaining tooth, moron.

So why do you feel the need to point out that Ellison is a Muslim? Could it be that you are an unabashed bigot?
So you support pedophilia?

You mean like Dennis Hastert, the former Repug Speaker of the House?
Didn't he go to jail? Maybe Ellison should too since he supports a religion that embraces sex with young children.

BTW, that's not the definition of pedophilia (what Hastert did)

So why do you feel the need to point out that Ellison is a Muslim? Could it be that you are an unabashed bigot?

Didn't he go to jail? Maybe Ellison should too since he supports a religion that embraces sex with young children.

Ellison hasn't been charged with a crime.

Are you getting started early with Trump's Gestapo, racist? You'll have to wait until January when he's president before your racist ass can try to start that shit.

No, you are the RACIST...

Wear a turtleneck to hide that redness and don't breed more bigots.........LOL

So what part of the decription makes me a racist?

Saying Obama is black?
Or that he is a muslim?
Or that he is a communist?

And why do you think stating any of these is a racist thing?

Let me answer;
Because you think I am insulting Obama...
Because you think being black or a muslim or a communist is insulting...
Because... well... you might be racist...

There is nothing wrong with being a black muslim communist.
Therefore... I am not racist ...

Dont know about you tho...

He's a Muslim and so? And then you conservatives are baffled at why people think you're bigots and why minorities generally vote democrat.
Islam is incompatible with freedom, democracy, women's rights, gays, and Western values.
You support gay marriage?
I support gay rights and gays having the right to form a legal union with all the legal rights as a marriage. But I don't support them calling it a "marriage" and having a religious cleric performing a "marriage ceremony" which is an insult and anathema to all major world religions.

Have you seen how gays and women are treated in these so called tolerant Muslim countries?

Democraps are the biggest hypocrites.

Reeeally..... :eusa_think: So Keith Ellison's a Christian, huh?

Be sure to let the OP know. I'd tell her myself but she runs away whenever I start asking questions.

Ellison hasn't been charged with a crime.

Are you getting started early with Trump's Gestapo, racist? You'll have to wait until January when he's president before your racist ass can try to start that shit.

Those are NOT Mr. Trump's policies.

Asshole.

If you are going to
No, you are the RACIST...

Wear a turtleneck to hide that redness and don't breed more bigots.........LOL

So what part of the decription makes me a racist?

Saying Obama is black?
Or that he is a muslim?
Or that he is a communist?

And why do you think stating any of these is a racist thing?

Let me answer;
Because you think I am insulting Obama...
Because you think being black or a muslim or a communist is insulting...
Because... well... you might be racist...

There is nothing wrong with being a black muslim communist.
Therefore... I am not racist ...

Dont know about you tho...

Well...let's see...

He isn't a Muslim.
He isn't a Communist.

Therefore - I have no idea if you are racist or any of crap...BUT - I now have an idea that you are either severely misguided or anout and out liar.

I

Forum List

Back