Democrats about to chose a Muslim as chairman of their party

You really can't make this stuff up. The Dims plan to nominate a Muslim Congressman to head the DNC. Brilliant move!!!! :thup:

I mean...after getting killed in three out of the last 4 National elections why not dig the hole deeper...right?

F%@king Idiots. :lol:

Some Democrats look to Keith Ellison, first Muslim congressman, to lead charge against Trump

Was there a point coming?

You think there's actually a religion test for jobs? :wtf:
And you wanna talk "fucking idiots"? :rofl:

You must not understand basic English......I think this is a great move by the DNC! Really.....I couldn't be happier. :thup:

You really can't make this stuff up. The Dims plan to nominate a Muslim Congressman to head the DNC. Brilliant move!!!! :thup:

I mean...after getting killed in three out of the last 4 National elections why not dig the hole deeper...right?

Some Democrats look to Keith Ellison, first Muslim congressman, to lead charge against Trump

You must not understand basic English......I think this is a great move by the DNC! Really.....I couldn't be happier. :thup:

Rilly.

Then what means the "basic English" phrase, and I'm quoting here --- "F%@king Idiots"?

How the fuck is Keith Ellison's religion relevant to anything? How is Howard Dean's? Martin O'Malley's? Ray Buckley's?

Funny you didn't mention any of them, doncha think? ALL of those names have expressed interest in the position --- except Ellison.

Last edited:

As usual, your headline is simplistic bs propaganda, hater dupe. Luckily + hopefully Trump isn't as deplorable as many of his supporters.

Last edited:
The dems never learn, there's times I think they do things just out of spite and to get a reaction from the sane people!

I'm all for it. It would be a great move by the DNC to show they will not let Trump's new GOP steal rights and freedoms from groups they are scared of.

14992037_10154816068973606_2578396575440641292_n.jpg

well it sure as hell won't be a christian, we all know the left likes to protect muslims before christians
In 2000 Dubya won 70% of the Muslim vote. Muslim beliefs are far more in line with the GOP than the DNC. We only protect Muslims because we saw them come under assault from you guys. Same with other groups of people you've chosen to attack.

Last edited:

Rilly.

Then what means the "basic English" phrase, and I'm quoting here --- "F%@king Idiots"?

How the fuck is Keith Ellison's religion relevant to anything? How is Howard Dean's? Martin O'Malley's? Ray Buckley's?

Funny you didn't mention any of them, doncha think? ALL of those names have expressed interest in the position --- except Ellison.

Ots.relevemt because we dont live in a vaccum or liberal utopia land.

The left picking a muslim at this time is tone deaf and stupid.
I have muslim friends, but even they are like jot a great idea at this time.

But by all means liberals proceed with y ou SJW marxist diversity culture, its working well for you...

Rilly.

But by all means liberals proceed with y ou SJW marxist diversity culture, its working well for you...

And yet ---- nobody can articulate WHY it's supposedly a bad idea.
Or how there's suddenly some kind of religion test for an organization deciding who its Chair will be.
Or what Howard Dean's religion is.
Or what Ray Buckley's religion is.
Or what Martin O'Malley's religion is.

The OP completely reversed herself, then ran away.

Who the fuck is "Otis Relevemt"?

Yanno what come to think of it I don't know ANY of their shoe sizes either. What are they hiding??

Rilly.

And yet ---- nobody can articulate WHY it's supposedly a bad idea.
Or how there's suddenly some kind of religion test for an organization deciding who its Chair will be.
Or what Howard Dean's religion is.
Or what Ray Buckley's religion is.
Or what Martin O'Malley's religion is.

The OP completely reversed herself, then ran away.

Who the fuck is "Otis Relevemt"?

Yanno what come to think of it I don't know ANY of their shoe sizes either. What are they hiding??

First people do know his religion, why? Because the diversity craving democrats broadcast the fuck out of it. If they do it, they will highlight it in the press release patting themselves on the back.

Second.of all christians and Jews aren't blowing up and shooting and ramming trucks into people .

You can do it, the democrats have this slavish, SS devotion to diversity, but people will be like mot the right time and if there is another Muslim attack, you guys have some splainin to do

First people do know his religion, why? Because the diversity craving democrats broadcast the fuck out of it.

Linky, Otis?
Because the only place I see it brought up is here.

econd.of all christians and Jews aren't blowing up and shooting and ramming trucks into people .

Some of them are.
But Keith Ellison isn't, as far as I know.

Your point?

You can do it, the democrats have this slavish, SS devotion to diversity, but people will be like mot the right time and if there is another Muslim attack, you guys have some splainin to do

Actually it's gonna be you Association Fallacists who already have some splainin' to do.

But you won't. Because you can't.

Which is what I just asked you and you bailed.

The OP can't either. That's why she's lurkng, ticking off an "agree" on your goes-nowhere post but unable to fix it.

Always plan ahead.

And exactly who is "you guys", Otis?

Last edited:

Thank you for OPNELY admitting that you're part of the RACIST scum that comprises right wingers.

Forum List

Back