Democrats Admit They Can't Beat Trump...

… So impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout.

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected." Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who just returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for justice but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:
DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump’

BULLSHIT. WISHFUL BELIEVING. TOLLING.
So you deny the quotes are genuine or do they frighten you?

Meanwhile in another stark admission that the current Dem Clown Car is lame, NBC now reports that Adam Schiff is the perfect guy to take on Trump. :lol:

Why Democrats are sure Adam Schiff is the perfect person to take on Trump

They don't frighten me, and my take is different from yours. Most of us know impeachment is tantamount to an indictment, and the Republican Senators (who hold the majority) will - most likely - not vote for a conviction, no matter how clear and convincing is the evidence.

However, an impeachment will bring forth testimony and documents for all Americas to see, and for them to decide independent of the 'jury' who may have already decided to acquit or convict The President.

This I believe is where politics and justice are exposed, and the people will decide on Nov 3, 2020 which carries the day.
Impeachment - a purely political function - is not tantamount to indictment which requires at least a crime to have been committed. And I did not express my "take" on the slim & fading Dem 2020 hopes but rather those of 2 prominent Democrats.

Your issue is with their assessment of the future.

However I do give you cred for admitting House articles of impeachment will crash & burn in the Senate where they will be exposed for the political FRAUD we know them to be and the Hysterical House Dem's for the FRAUDS we already know them to be. You party is setting themselves up for 2020 (and beyond) failure and setting you up for a terribly painful fall.
Enjoy. :beer:

… So impeachment is their only option - nuclear - and they don't care about the fallout.

Rep Al Green (D, TX) told MSNBC in May that he is "concerned if we don’t impeach this president, he will get re-elected." Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

DNC Chair Tom Perez - who just returned from MEXICO CITY where he attended 3 fundraisers - was just as open about the need to impeach not for justice but rather for politics. Yeah … Dems know they can't win elections:

Meanwhile in another stark admission that the current Dem Clown Car is lame, NBC now reports that Adam Schiff is the perfect guy to take on Trump. :lol:

They don't frighten me, and my take is different from yours. Most of us know impeachment is tantamount to an indictment, and the Republican Senators (who hold the majority) will - most likely - not vote for a conviction, no matter how clear and convincing is the evidence.

However, an impeachment will bring forth testimony and documents for all Americas to see, and for them to decide independent of the 'jury' who may have already decided to acquit or convict The President.

This I believe is where politics and justice are exposed, and the people will decide on Nov 3, 2020 which carries the day.
Impeachment - a purely political function - is not tantamount to indictment which requires at least a crime to have been committed. And I did not express my "take" on the slim & fading Dem 2020 hopes but rather those of 2 prominent Democrats.

However I do give you cred for admitting House articles of impeachment will crash & burn in the Senate where they will be exposed for the political FRAUD we know them to be and the Hysterical House Dem's for the FRAUDS we already know them to be. You party is setting themselves up for 2020 (and beyond) failure and setting you up for a terribly painful fall.

There is no doubt Trump is guilty of Obstructing Justice, and his recent behavior in his call to the President of Ukraine can be seen as bribery, and a quid pro quo. Both may end up with a 53 to 47 dismissal in the Senate; but the quality and the quantity of the evidence will be heard by the voters, and they may ultimately decide on Trump's fate and that of the Senators whose vote is political vis a vis just.[/QUOTE]

There is no doubt Trump is guilty of Obstructing Justice, and his recent behavior in his call to the President of Ukraine can be seen as bribery, and a quid pro quo. Both may end up with a 53 to 47 dismissal in the Senate; but the quality and the quantity of the evidence will be heard by the voters, and they may ultimately decide on Trump's fate and that of the Senators whose vote is political vis a vis just.
[/QUOTE]
Do you really believe you know better than the Hysterical House Dems? Pelosi has stated that politics are not a factor but rather their duty to uphold the law and the constitution. So if she has the proof of Trump guilt as you pretend to, why no vote on articles of impeachment?

There is no doubt Trump is guilty of Obstructing Justice, and his recent behavior in his call to the President of Ukraine can be seen as bribery, and a quid pro quo. Both may end up with a 53 to 47 dismissal in the Senate; but the quality and the quantity of the evidence will be heard by the voters, and they may ultimately decide on Trump's fate and that of the Senators whose vote is political vis a vis just.

Do you really believe you know better than the Hysterical House Dems? Pelosi has stated that politics are not a factor but rather their duty to uphold the law and the constitution. So if she has the proof of Trump guilt as you pretend to, why no vote on articles of impeachment?[/QUOTE]

The process is up to the Speaker. Your rhetoric makes any debate with you worthless, you've decided that the only person to tell the truth is Trump, and that the media, all Democrats and anyone who criticizes Trump is a fake, a liar or a commie.

He asked you if you are denying whether or not said those things. Why are you running?

Beating Trump is just the tip of the iceberg

Defeating Republicans at all levels is the goal

[/QUOTE]
Trump may beat the charges as it is unlikely two thirds of the Senate will vote against him

But if a Majority of the House and Majority of the Senate favor impeachment...can Trump claim victory in an election year?

Will Senators Romney, Collins, Murkowski and Ernst support Trump?

Do you really believe you know better than the Hysterical House Dems? Pelosi has stated that politics are not a factor but rather their duty to uphold the law and the constitution. So if she has the proof of Trump guilt as you pretend to, why no vote on articles of impeachment?
The process is up to the Speaker. Your rhetoric makes any debate with you worthless, you've decided that the only person to tell the truth is Trump, and that the media, all Democrats and anyone who criticizes Trump is a fake, a liar or a commie.
Lame dodge. I clearly inferred that it's Pelosi's call and she says impeachment is not political but rather the House's duty. Is she unaware that "there is no doubt Trump is guilty of Obstructing Justice, and his recent behavior in his call to the President of Ukraine can be seen as bribery, and a quid pro quo?"

If there's no doubt as you believe and it's Pelosi's duty, what is holding up a floor vote?

Does it ever occur to you that the Trump Presidency has driven you bat-shit crazy?

Which brings us back to the point of this thread ... prominent Democrats admit they just can't beat Trump. BTW, did you notice that support for the Dem Clown Car is so shaky that NBC is promoting Adam Schiff's candidacy? :lol:

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

Which brings us back to the point of this thread ... prominent Democrats admit they just can't beat Trump. BTW, did you notice that support for the Dem Clown Car is so shaky that NBC is promoting Adam Schiff's candidacy? :lol:

Rep. Al Green: "I'm Concerned If We Don't Impeach This President, He Will Get Re-Elected"

Which “prominent Democrats”?

Obama, Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton?
who do you think is prominent?

DNC Chief: ‘Our nominee won't stand a chance against Trump
bucket

Lame dodge. I clearly inferred that it's Pelosi's call and she says impeachment is not political but rather the House's duty. Is she unaware that "there is no doubt Trump is guilty of Obstructing Justice, and his recent behavior in his call to the President of Ukraine can be seen as bribery, and a quid pro quo?"

If there's no doubt as you believe and it's Pelosi's duty, what is holding up a floor vote?

Does it ever occur to you that the Trump Presidency has driven you bat-shit crazy?

No, I'm old enough to remember Nixon's situation. I was in the first couple of years working in the Hall of Justice. Every afternoon things would stop for a while when the newspaper boy came down the hall selling the daily Extra Copies. Cops and Investigators, PO's, Attorneys and Judges, Bailiffs, Clerks and Court Reporters all stopped momentarily to see the latest headlines.

Speaker Pelosi's duty is to get the facts first, and verify them; then to make sure it is a benefit to the nation before she makes the next move. She is not one to act impulsively, she is a professional.

No, I'm old enough to remember Nixon's situation. I was in the first couple of years working in the Hall of Justice. Every afternoon things would stop for a while when the newspaper boy came down the hall selling the daily Extra Copies. Cops and Investigators, PO's, Attorneys and Judges, Bailiffs, Clerks and Court Reporters all stopped momentarily to see the latest headlines.

Speaker Pelosi's duty is to get the facts first, and verify them; then to make sure it is a benefit to the nation before she makes the next move. She is not one to act impulsively, she is a professional.
Oh ... so the known facts do not warrant a House floor vote but according to you "There is no doubt Trump is guilty..."

I know you don't see the conflict in your words just as I believe you don't see how bat-shit crazy they are.

Oh ... so the known facts do not warrant a House floor vote but according to you "There is no doubt Trump is guilty..."

I know you don't see the conflict in your words just as I believe you don't see how bat-shit crazy they are.
They don't give a damn about Due Process or the rules...............or the actions of their own who are guilty as hell of what they accuse others of.....................

Nazi tactics................which is historically correct..............as they always accused everyone else of what they are doing.........

Nixon didn't get impeached .............he resigned..........he never even knew that some people were going to try and raid the DNC headquarters..................but did try to hide it............Which was a mistake ............but the left of the time who were actually SANE then would have still tried to pin it on him...................

Cross examination is the principals of this country and the left want no part of it...........They do not want ANY CHALLENGES and for this entire thing to be scripted for their political agenda.............Has nothing to do with anything Law and Order ................ONLY POWER.

They don't give a damn about Due Process or the rules...............or the actions of their own who are guilty as hell of what they accuse others of.....................

Nazi tactics................which is historically correct..............as they always accused everyone else of what they are doing.........

Nixon didn't get impeached .............he resigned..........he never even knew that some people were going to try and raid the DNC headquarters..................but did try to hide it............Which was a mistake ............but the left of the time who were actually SANE then would have still tried to pin it on him...................

Cross examination is the principals of this country and the left want no part of it...........They do not want ANY CHALLENGES and for this entire thing to be scripted for their political agenda.............Has nothing to do with anything Law and Order ................ONLY POWER.
Trump has been given every protection of the constitution
The very document he ignores

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump is facing impeachment because he has broken laws, violated the constitution, and has failed to perform according to the oath he took.

Trump is facing impeachment because he has broken laws, violated the constitution, and has failed to perform according to the oath he took.

.... not to mention that he's been a real poopy-head for the last 3 years. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back in reality, the allegations leveled against President Twitter by his political opposition are still under investigation, so far direct, credible evidence is scant.

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten." -- George Carlin

Trumpicans are desperate for Pelosi and Dem's to seek an early impeachment vote and trial in the Senate before more and more information is presented to the public. Each day, as new information comes forward, support for Trump's removal from office increases.

They do not want ANY CHALLENGES and for this entire thing to be scripted for their political agenda... Has nothing to do with anything Law and Order … ONLY POWER.
Trump has been given every protection of the constitution. The very document he ignores
So that's now your beef? Trump ignores the constitution?

Nearly 200,000 STUPID messages from you and that one is Top 10 most STUPID.
Congrats :beer:

Trump will be impeached (but not convicted) because our Hysterical House Dems are impotent and frustrated and have nothing to lose by hurling desperate "Hail Mary" passes 12+ months before the election. Their once very slim chances of beating Trump are - as noted by TX Rep Al Green and DNC Chair Tom Perez - getting slimmer by the day.

The White House already lost, the Democrat Socialist Party are now working hard to insure Repub majorities - perhaps super-majorities - in both houses of congress.

They do not want ANY CHALLENGES and for this entire thing to be scripted for their political agenda... Has nothing to do with anything Law and Order … ONLY POWER.
Trump has been given every protection of the constitution. The very document he ignores
So that's now your beef? Trump ignores the constitution?

Nearly 200,000 STUPID messages from you and that one is Top 10 most STUPID.
Congrats :beer:

Trump will be impeached (but not convicted) because our Hysterical House Dems are impotent and frustrated and have nothing to lose by hurling desperate "Hail Mary" passes 12+ months before the election. Their once very slim chances of beating Trump are - as noted by TX Rep Al Green and DNC Chair Tom Perez - getting slimmer by the day.

The White House already lost, the Democrat Socialist Party are now working hard to insure Repub majorities - perhaps super-majorities - in both houses of congress.

If Trump is not convicted it will be due to republican complicity in Trumps corruption.

Forum List

Back