Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are not welcome here, they should respect our democratically enacted wishes.

Your race card play is noted. YOU are a race baiting asshole. Fuck you.

Just as I thought. No balls.

And you are down to nothing but the race card and challenging my manhood.

YOu are pathetic.

I'm right where I started.
If your manhood feels challenged. That's on you. I say what I mean to say.

Errr, you questioned whether or not I have balls.

That's you doing that. It is not on me.

YOu, being an asshole.

Or are you too stupid to understand the meaning of the words you spew out?

I did indeed. I did because you seem to argue for something but you struggle to articulate just what that is. If you feel challenged, then obviously you know there is something to be challenged.

YOu are playing moronic word games.

By challenging my manhood, you were challenging my manhood, you fucking moron.

It was not something I made up in my head, like you fuck heads do. I responded to your idiotic statement.

If you have a real question about my position ASK IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE.

Moron thinks building a wall will keep " them" out forever.
You really drunk the Koolaide.

A big wall was built south of San Diego to keep "illegals" out......Want to guess what the border patrol found fairly soon after?...................Lots of TUNNELS...........LOL

Do you really think that a few tunnels disproves the concept of walls?

A well regulated market requires strong borders.
Wellness of regulation, is a border.

No it is not.

YOur word game is noted and dismissed as stupid.
Yes, it is. It is why, nobody should ever take the right wing seriously about the law or economics.

Wellness of regulation is a distinction for an entire class.

You're veering off into gibberish again, which I can't be bothered to sift though.

Here is a picture of a cute kitty for your nationalistic and racist ass.

cute-kittens-4-57b30a939dff5__605.jpg
Wellness of regulation means, organized in such a way as to be, made regular.

A nice clear border, Americans over here, Mexicans over there, what could be more organized and regular.

Just as I thought. No balls.

YOu are pathetic.

YOu, being an asshole.

I did indeed. I did because you seem to argue for something but you struggle to articulate just what that is. If you feel challenged, then obviously you know there is something to be challenged.

It was not something I made up in my head, like you fuck heads do. I responded to your idiotic statement.

Do you believe America is for white folks?

YOu are pathetic.

YOu, being an asshole.

I believe that America is for AMERICANS.

YOu, being an asshole.

So, what does this mean?

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America

YOu, being an asshole.

So, what does this mean?

A program of open borders and high immigration is NOT just NOT protecting White America, but an active attack on White America

RW has started threads gloating how demographic shift to Majority Minority will lead to a long, long period of democratic dominance.

HE wants that, as does most long term thinking liberals.

They see White America, as a problem for their agenda. And their agenda included many policies that will be quite harmful for White Americans.

So, what does this mean?

RW has started threads gloating how demographic shift to Majority Minority will lead to a long, long period of democratic dominance.

They see White America, as a problem for their agenda. And their agenda included many policies that will be quite harmful for White Americans.
None of that is what you said.

You said immigration is an attack on white folks.

Why does America need to remain majority white?

So, what does this mean?

Why does America need to become majority non-white?

So, what does this mean?

He wants to import minority voters so that he and his can implement an agenda that will be harmful to the interests of white Americans.

Thus it is an attack.

Is that cleared now?

So, what does this mean?

That wasn't my question and it wasn't your question.

So, what does this mean?

He wants to import minority voters so that he and his can implement an agenda that will be harmful to the interests of white Americans.

Thus it is an attack.

Is that cleared now?

Not at all. How does immigration harm white Americans?

So, what does this mean?

Thus it is an attack.

Is that cleared now?

In the context of the post you quoted it was because it empowers lefties like RW to implement their agenda.

Are you confused about what I said, or are you disagreeing with me? YOu are being unclear.

Choose one.

So, what does this mean?

My question answers yours.

You are just too cowardly to answer mine.

liberals always have a group they want to exterminate but with this number of white folks 245,532,000 it will take them a while. White people are 77% of the US population so bring it on dems.

So, what does this mean?

Thus it is an attack.

Is that cleared now?

In the context of the post you quoted it was because it empowers lefties like RW to implement their agenda.

Are you confused about what I said, or are you disagreeing with me? YOu are being unclear.

Choose one.

How so? Lefties aren't white? I'm white. I'm assuming you're white. What interests of whites are you protecting? Do you believe that you and I share interests at the the voting booth?

This is what I was saying. You have an issue being clear on what you're trying to say but the only thing you're clear on is attacks on whites. You've done a lousy job trying to explain your point beyond that.

It seems like you're tap dancing around something.

So, what does this mean?

My question answers yours.

You are just too cowardly to answer mine.

It doesn't, dope. You merely stated another question. I am not concerned in the slightest over whites reaching minority status. The only reason you would be is that you believe America is for white folks. Not unlike your partner, you can't bring yourself to admit it on an anonymous internet forum.

Thus it is an attack.

Is that cleared now?

Choose one.

How so? Lefties aren't white? I'm white. I'm assuming you're white. What interests of whites are you protecting? Do you believe that you and I share interests at the the voting booth?

This is what I was saying. You have an issue being clear on what you're trying to say but the only thing you're clear on is attacks on whites. You've done a lousy job trying to explain your point beyond that.

It seems like you're tap dancing around something.

The majority of whites vote AGAINST the lefties.

This is a problem for people like RW, who want to advance their lefty agenda.

Solution. Import tens of millions of third world voters.

The agenda is hostile to whites, for reasons we can get to, if you are clear up to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back