Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be...the data proves you should be...but your foolish bleeding heart hates data that doesn’t affirm your FEELZ.
Thankfully I have the means to stay insulated from the filth among us.
I know this; it won’t be long befor legit Americans will be eyeing a predominantly white nation to migrate to...you know, like your pet human dark people do now.
And for some reason I’m not worried at all. That is because I am smarter and more courageous than you

Democrats: "An America with fewer Whites is a 'better' America."

What do you call the flip side of that statement?

Let me help. White supremacy.
Statics prove it to be correct. Mono-culteral societies are more stable, law abiding, peaceful and prosperous.

Ever heard of race riots in Japan, Norway, Finland?

When have Democrats ever said that?

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America
Yes, importing more of other cultures and races is a threat to white America. That is proven every day by news events.

It's been implied over and over...usually through clever word play.
Since we're all link-whores I ask....where are the statistics and demographics to prove such a notion?
I can't help but wonder....in a desperate, last-ditch effort when will Democrats public pitch this narrative? Imagine if they could guarantee themselves every single minority vote through such a shameless campaign. Remember there is NOTHING beneath the DNC...no low is to low for Chuck, Nancy and Maxine.
Seem far-fetched to you? You better think again.
Democrats are racist against white people. Let them take over and the whole nation will be as fucked up as Chicago, Detroit, and Oakland.

And for some reason I’m not worried at all. That is because I am smarter and more courageous than you
These people start threads like this constantly because they are absolutely petrified of the Great Replacement.

They're terrified of the Great Replacement because the voices they choose to trust make a good living making them petrified over it.

These people start threads like this constantly because they are absolutely petrified of the Great Replacement.

They're terrified of the Great Replacement because the voices they choose to trust make a good living making them petrified over it.
Only fools would not be worried about having our culture erased by importing millions of foreigners.

Look to former white Africa. It's not about equity. It's about retribution. I hope every white suburban liberal gets what's coming to them when that day comes.

What is "right on cue,", proving you're an idiot?
Oops, I guess my post was too complicated for you. I meant that you're one of the petrified people, and you jumped in to prove it.

So what's the plan? How are you going to Keep America White Enough (KAWE)?

Oops, I guess my post was too complicated for you. I meant that you're one of the petrified people, and you jumped in to prove it.

So what's the plan? How are you going to Keep America White Enough (KAWE)?
I proved that you're a fucking moron. All you did is whine that you aren't.

When have Democrats ever said that?

What Democrats say is we need to stop putting up artificial barriers which protect "White America"

Opening up competition and access to ALL Americans is not a threat to White America

Blacks can't "compete?" Why do you think blacks are stupid? There's a lot of middle class blacks, millionaire blacks and billionaire blacks. All of those didn't allowed anything to oppress them. In fact, some of them used their "black privilege card" to help pay for their college education, and to get jobs where the company needed a minority(s) to be compliant with affirmative action laws.

Yes, that's been my assumption. You guys are worried about payback.
You aren't helping your argument. Why would anyone want to import a gang of people who want "payback?"

All you're proving is that you're an imbecile who doesn't understand the consequences of the policies you support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back