Democrats and the black vote

Yet compared to everyone else it’s up, Fido.
Only if you ignore the entirety of Biden's term. So again I ask, since you were too big of a coward to answer... black unemployment is down from 9.2% to 7.1% under Biden. So why should BLM or the NAACP complain because it ticked up last month?

So again why did everyone else decline but black unemployment went up in December? Fido, why do you constantly defend Biden?

The laughing dog is appropriate since you’re my lapdog, Fido.
Actually, it went up for black women. It dropped for black men. And I don't know why, ShortBus. Do you?

So again why did everyone else decline but black unemployment went up in December? Fido, why do you constantly defend Biden?

The laughing dog is appropriate since you’re my lapdog, Fido.
Because one month is not a big enough sample to draw conclusions

Only if you ignore the entirety of Biden's term. So again I ask, since you were too big of a coward to answer... black unemployment is down from 9.2% to 7.1% under Biden. So why should BLM or the NAACP complain because it ticked up last month?
It has not rebounded the way it did for other races, why is that, Fido? I'll answer you when you answer me.

Actually, it went up for black women. It dropped for black men. And I don't know why, ShortBus. Do you?
Well Fido, its of course racism. What else could it be? Since it dropped for every other demographic. Or is it because Biden lied an didn't target black men in terms of job opportunities and such?

How much time is enough time? Tell me and we can draw conclusions then. Fair?
How about we look at a year of black employment under our President?

A year that showed a 2.6 percent decline in the black unemployment rate

How about we look at a year of black employment under our President?

A year that showed a 2.6 percent decline in the black unemployment rate
In comparison to all other races it is the only one up while others are down.

"If you don't vote for me you ain't black"....

It has not rebounded the way it did for other races, why is that, Fido? I'll answer you when you answer me.
LOLOL

You're such an idiot, ShortBus. I already answered you. My answer was, I don't know why.

Lol, so if Fauci wants to shutdown again. You gonna 100% going to blame Biden for the unemployment numbers? That's a yes or no question.
Of course since Fauci is not the president.

LOLOL

You're such an idiot, ShortBus. I already answered you. My answer was, I don't know why.
Not the question I want an answer to, Fido. I asked Why you always defend Biden when you said he sucks. Pay attention, lapdog.

In comparison to all other races it is the only one up while others are down.

"If you don't vote for me you ain't black"....
The month before last, black unemployment fell more than for others...

Blacks: 17%
Hispanics: 9%
Whites: 5%

... how many threads did you start on that?

Not the question I want an answer to, Fido. I asked Why you always defend Biden when you said he sucks. Pay attention, lapdog.
Your question is a lie, premised on me "always" defending Biden. I don't. But you're retarded so you can't understand that.

The month before last, black unemployment fell more than for others...

Blacks: 17%
Hispanics: 9%
Whites: 5%

... how many threads did you start on that?
How many would you like me to start? How many did you start, Fido? Keep defending Biden you little lapdog.

Forum List

Back