Democrats and the black vote

Hence I am relaying my opinion on a message board versus telling individuals what to do. No one tells me nor advises me.
It is your right to be upset by the far greater diversity of one political party and thrilled by the relative homogeneity of the other, of course.

What did Obama do for blacks?

Obama was not going to fall for that trap of a Black President helping blacks specifically.
Fox would have had a Field Day

But Obamacare did help poor and low wage blacks. His stimulus put money into poor neighborhoods
Black unemployment dropped dramatically

There must be a dozen threads on Black unemployment by right wing nuts like AzogtheDefiler. The trend under Biden has been down. If you know how to read data you’ll see that likely November’s rate was understated and December is more in line with the real rate.

Usually you knuckleheads claim the data is fake anyway but I’m glad Azog here is on record as TRUSTING the numbers. We’ll hold him to that faith as numbers continue to be posted.

All these right wing threads on Black unemployment and none of you point out how much higher it is than white unemployment and provide your suggestions to help.
6FD8FE04-51FC-4886-9C4E-41AFA7F5CF39.jpeg

Obama was not going to fall for that trap of a Black President helping blacks specifically.
Fox would have had a Field Day

But Obamacare did help poor and low wage blacks. His stimulus put money into poor neighborhoods
Black unemployment dropped dramatically
Not as much under the great Trump. Trump also got billions in grants for blacks. Also got rid of Clinton and Biden's crime bill that lock hundreds of thousands of blacks. Trump didn't care what the news agencies thought of him. He worked for all Americans. Unlike Biden, who looks out for China and Russia instead of us
It's called being bought off.

Not as much under the great Trump. Trump also got billions in grants for blacks. Also got rid of Clinton and Biden's crime bill that lock hundreds of thousands of blacks. Trump didn't care what the news agencies thought of him. He worked for all Americans. Unlike Biden, who looks out for China and Russia instead of us
It's called being bought off.

Trump mocked blacks as coming from “shithole countries”

Trump mocked blacks as coming from “shithole countries”
He did more for them than obama, who in your own words did do anything for his own people. Because he was afraid of what fox would sat. Oh and those people were coming from shithole countries. Truth hurts your little feelings?

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.

Let’s compare apples to apples….unemployment overall, at the start of Trump’s first year was 4.7, at the end of it, 4.1. For blacks, it was 8.4 at the beginning and 7.5 at the end.

For Biden, his fist year started with 6.7 and ended with 3.9 overall. For blacks, he started somewhere around 16%, and ended 7.1.

When you compare fairly…the picture looks a bit different.

He did more for them than obama, who in your own words did do anything for his own people. Because he was afraid of what fox would sat. Oh and those people were coming from shithole countries. Truth hurts your little feelings?
Like I explained earlier

Obama was too smart to craft policy that specifically helped blacks
FoxNews would have roasted him

However, his policies helped all people in lower working classes
Trump policy hurt those people

Like I explained earlier

Obama was too smart to craft policy that specifically helped blacks
FoxNews would have roasted him

However, his policies helped all people in lower working classes
Trump policy hurt those people
By making you pay for Healthcare even if you couldn't afford it and if you needed it. You couldn't afford the deductible. Yeah he looked out for the poor. But the rich got richer with him.

Lol, so that is nothing.
If they were to kowtow to rightist, racist dogma concerning Black unemployment, Black Americans should be clamoring to repeal all progressive legislation - emancipation, voting rights, fair housing, racial desegregation in public schools, equal opportunity in employment, etc., etc., etc.

That's not happening.

It is your right to be upset by the far greater diversity of one political party and thrilled by the relative homogeneity of the other, of course.
I belong to neither party. There is more than one way to look at diversity. Too bad you only see skin color.

There must be a dozen threads on Black unemployment by right wing nuts like AzogtheDefiler. The trend under Biden has been down. If you know how to read data you’ll see that likely November’s rate was understated and December is more in line with the real rate.

Usually you knuckleheads claim the data is fake anyway but I’m glad Azog here is on record as TRUSTING the numbers. We’ll hold him to that faith as numbers continue to be posted.
So now I am a rightwinger? I have Never in my life belonged to a political party. Your dementia is worse than Biden’s. In my 41 yrs on this planet life has not gotten better for the black population yet 90% continues to vote for one party. Seems stupid. But you do you.

Let’s compare apples to apples….unemployment overall, at the start of Trump’s first year was 4.7, at the end of it, 4.1. For blacks, it was 8.4 at the beginning and 7.5 at the end.

For Biden, his fist year started with 6.7 and ended with 3.9 overall. For blacks, he started somewhere around 16%, and ended 7.1.

When you compare fairly…the picture looks a bit different.
Can’t use the end. It’s dishonest as COVID19 hit. What was it pre COVID19

Interesting. Biden said if you don’t vote for me you ain’t black. But under Biden black unemployment is 7.1% vs. 6.0% under Trump pre COVID19 shutdowns. Hmmmm….

Where is BLM? Where is the NAACP? Where are the Democrats now that they don’t need the black vote.
Black unemployment is down 23% under Biden, ShortBus. What should BLM or the NAACP be saying just because it ticked up last month?

Forum List

Back