Democrats and the black vote

LOL

No need to go hunting for what you already mention me saying in every one of your obsession-laden posts.
I accept your surrender my little lapdog. Go fetch, Fido. Back up what you said. “Biden sucks”…yet you voted for him and constantly defend him.

Even one about how bad Biden is? OK Fido. Nice self portrait.
You’re blinded by unbridled hate. The employment trend is going well. If you wanted to criticize Biden this one month change wouldn’t be it.

The challenge would be why is African American unemployment still nearly double that of White Americans and what is Biden prepared to do about it? He has some great things in BBB bill that will help African American employment. Of course Joe has the answer:

How the Build Back Better Framework Helps Black Communities

You’re blinded by unbridled hate. The employment trend is going well. If you wanted to criticize Biden this one month change wouldn’t be it.

The challenge would be why is African American unemployment still nearly double that of White Americans and what is Biden prepared to do about it? He has some great things in BBB bill that will help African American employment. Of course Joe has the answer:

How the Build Back Better Framework Helps Black Communities
Great things such as me paying for other peoples choices. I see. If it was so great it would be bi partisan. Joe has been in politics for 50+ yrs and never accomplished anything.

Great things such as me paying for other peoples choices. I see. If it was so great it would be bi partisan. Joe has been in politics for 50+ yrs and never accomplished anything.
If you don’t think the government should do anything about it then why the hell did you start a thread blaming the leader of the government?!?!??? You may be dumber than I thought and I thought you were pretty dumb.

If you don’t think the government should do anything about it then why the hell did you start a thread blaming the leader of the government?!?!??? You may be dumber than I thought and I thought you were pretty dumb.
Because the leader said “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”…nothing in his BBB plan would help PoC. Stop your nonsense

Because the leader said “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”…nothing in his BBB plan would help PoC. Stop your nonsense
I just posted a specific document. Here it is again but I’ll summarize it since I don’t think Tucker Carlson told you what to think yet.
  • The most transformative investment in children and caregiving in generations.
  • The biggest expansion of affordable health care in a decade.
  • The most significant effort to bring down costs and strengthen the middle class in generations.
  • The single largest and most comprehensive investment in affordable housing in history.
  • Promote nutrition security to support children’s health.
  • Tax cuts for families with children.
  • Education beyond high school and workforce training.

I just posted a specific document. Here it is again but I’ll summarize it since I don’t think Tucker Carlson told you what to think yet.
  • The most transformative investment in children and caregiving in generations.
  • The biggest expansion of affordable health care in a decade.
  • The most significant effort to bring down costs and strengthen the middle class in generations.
  • The single largest and most comprehensive investment in affordable housing in history.
  • Promote nutrition security to support children’s health.
  • Tax cuts for families with children.
  • Education beyond high school and workforce training.

How does it help PoC specifically without adding more to our already massive debt load?

Both the Great Obama and the Amazing Biden added more black jobs than Fat Donnie
you're going to argue with your own democrat-controlled media? that said otherwise
The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.

you're going to argue with your own democrat-controlled media? that said otherwise
The jobless rate for Hispanics hit a record low of 3.9% in September, while African Americans maintained its lowest rate ever, 5.5%.
Again what matters s actual JOBS
Trump lost jobs

Forum List

Back