Democrats are Communists, according to the Communist Party ...

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Who did the Communist Party endorse for President? Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, who have they endorsed every Presidential election since 1988? The Democrat candidate.

I keep saying you're Marxists, the evidence:

1) You can't name one plank of the Communist manifesto you oppose

2) You say Trump is a racist since he's endorsed by the racist KKK, same thing, Hillary is endorsed by the Communist Party, your argument

3) The Communist party agrees, in every election now ...

Go ahead and name all the Democrats of note you can think of who have stated they favor the abolition of all private property.

Whats wrong with the communist party?

According to my OP, you should be asking the Democrats that
No seriously

Read the OP, dude. Democrats are the ones denying they are Communists, so they're the ones saying there is something wrong with being Communists. Ask them why they feel that way. I'm not going to let you derail the thread since I'm not the one supporting a candidate who's endorsed by the Communist party while denying I'm a Communist.

Start a thread called "What's wrong with the Communist party" and I'll go there and discuss it with you

Who did the Communist Party endorse for President? Hillary Rodham Clinton. In fact, who have they endorsed every Presidential election since 1988? The Democrat candidate.

2) You say Trump is a racist since he's endorsed by the racist KKK, same thing, Hillary is endorsed by the Communist Party, your argument

Read this: It's a recipe. Take a wild guess who the chefs are: The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Go ahead and name all the Democrats of note you can think of who have stated they favor the abolition of all private property.
Im guessing he thinks the "planks of the communist party" are some old stormfront propaganda about political correctness and making white kids transgender.

If he knows the actual defintion of communism I would be amazed

No seriously

Read the OP, dude. Democrats are the ones denying they are Communists, so they're the ones saying there is something wrong with being Communists. Ask them why they feel that way. I'm not going to let you derail the thread since I'm not the one supporting a candidate who's endorsed by the Communist party while denying I'm a Communist.

Start a thread called "What's wrong with the Communist party" and I'll go there and discuss it with you
the election was over weeks ago

Read this: It's a recipe. Take a wild guess who the chefs are: The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals
there it is lol I was waiting for OP to post this horse shit

No seriously

Do Democrats want to abolish all private property? Bernie Sanders bought a new home a while back!
Remember?

Well, according to the Internet it's from a book called "The Naked Communist by Cleon Skousen who is anti-communist, but I don't know who's ideas they are

there it is lol I was waiting for OP to post this horse shit

I'm not clear what your point is. Are you saying those aren't Communist objectives? My point is the Communist party knows a Communist when they see one, and they are saying clearly they see no real difference between themselves and the Democrat party. Neither do I

Im guessing he thinks the "planks of the communist party" are some old stormfront propaganda about political correctness and making white kids transgender.

If he knows the actual defintion of communism I would be amazed

Using the Communist Manifesto, what a ridiculous standard. I see your point. Not.

I see my stalker is here in the thread. NYcreepy is a long term denizen of my ignore list. He follows me around in fag lust quoting me all the time hoping someone like you quotes him doing it so I'll see it

No seriously

Yes, it was! Gold star for you! Well done! :salute: I salute your brilliance.

So if your standard is we should stop talking politics after the election, you're here ... why???

No seriously

So if your standard is we should stop talking politics after the election, you're here ... why???

you said "I'm not the one supporting a candidate who's endorsed by the Communist party" ....nobody is supporting any candidate

No seriously

you said "I'm not the one supporting a candidate who's endorsed by the Communist party" ....nobody is supporting any candidate

I thought the Republicans dropped the communist thing and replaced it with :Democrat candidates are sick and have mental problems.

So you really see nothing wrong with the communist party? I wonder why no nation has ever practiced Marx?

Forum List

Back