Democrats are getting just a bit to cocky.......

Can Anyone Take Down Nancy Pelosi?
There’s an internal Democratic effort to stop Pelosi from being speaker again, but will it matter?

We had this blue wave momentum with Hilllary and we all know how that turned out. Just the mention of house leadership going to Pelosi is yet another ice berg for the Titanic bound dem's to book every election year. Lets get elected first and then fight like 3 year olds over a house speaker that has lost us more election than I care to number.
5b50d5661900004c004fccac.jpeg

She's 80 years old, can barely speak, yes she's a good fund raiser, but so are 5 year olds at a bake sale after church.
wow tiger....i agree with you on this....pelosi does not do the democrats any good.....

There’s an internal Democratic effort to stop Pelosi from being speaker again, but will it matter?

We had this blue wave momentum with Hilllary and we all know how that turned out. Just the mention of house leadership going to Pelosi is yet another ice berg for the Titanic bound dem's to book every election year. Lets get elected first and then fight like 3 year olds over a house speaker that has lost us more election than I care to number.

She's 80 years old, can barely speak, yes she's a good fund raiser, but so are 5 year olds at a bake sale after church.
wow tiger....i agree with you on this....pelosi does not do the democrats any good.....

She does wonders for the Rs but she still can't touch MadMAX.

She does wonders for the Rs but she still can't touch MadMAX.
little Anthony should send them both to the corn field....

Only Basic Humanity thinks Sanders and Ocasio "are claiming to be the new 'Mainstream Democrats.'" They are no more so than he is a mainstream Republican

Again, if you weren't such a pathetic moron, you'd know that THEY MADE THAT STATEMENT THEMSELVES.

Keep digging....watching you bozos bury yourselves is amusing
Sure they did, BasicHumanity. Name calling merely reflects your failure to discuss the topic. Keep posting, please.

I really don't think she's a factor in the mid terms. People aren't voting for Pelosi in their state.

Mac, I disagree with that. I think one of the attacks on Dem candidates for Congress will be to say "s/he is a Pelosi supporter."

I really don't think she's a factor in the mid terms. People aren't voting for Pelosi in their state.
True on the last part but she is normally a huge fundraiser for the Ds but her decline is doing at least some hurt to everyone running as a D this year:

She and the other D rainmakers have to do many things

raise money with survivable strings attached. done badly

Talk loose cannons like Whoopi, both Clintons, both Obamas, Biden, Gore, Kerry, Comey and others out of acting as the GOTV movement for the Rs. Done Worse.

And not denigrating the voters. Not done at all.

This asleep at the wheel behavior up top is hurting Ds everywhere.

Well, Pelosi and Schumer pretty much got some things they wanted in the latest military spending bill.

Heh heh. You know what's funny. People often whine about needing a third party, but the reality of things is that what we really need is a second party.

Well, Pelosi and Schumer pretty much got some things they wanted in the latest military spending bill.

Heh heh. You know what's funny. People often whine about needing a third party, but the reality of things is that what we really need is a second party.

Assuming the courts permit bond holders and unions to sue government officials for personal enrichment in case of default we will most certainly need a second party next year.

I think they have the right to feel cocky. The Democrats hold all the cards. The vast majority of Americans want open borders and the elimination of border security. The Republicans have no answer for this position. When you combine this position with the Impeach 45 movement, I think we can all see what is coming this November!

ntl, Mike473, I don't see the Dems taking the Senate, which means Trump will probably get another pick or two for SCOTUS. He has been relatively mild with the first two. He will be ravening, I suspect on any new opportunities.

ntl, Mike473, I don't see the Dems taking the Senate, which means Trump will probably get another pick or two for SCOTUS. He has been relatively mild with the first two. He will be ravening, I suspect on any new opportunities.

My prediction. Democrats gain 50 seats in the House and 10 in the Senate. This might be a conservative prediction. Once the abolish ICE movement began, I knew it would be an historic night in November

ntl, because mainstream GOP and independents despise Trump does not mean they won't for the GOP candidates and incumbents they do like.

Senate 50 or 51 Red
House 245 to 255 Blue

Why not show me a "real poll" showing that the majority of Americans are in favor of open borders and getting rid of ICE? You make the claim, you back it up.

Forum List

Back