Democrats Are Intentionally Sabotaging The Legal Process Of The Country With Their Fake Impeachment

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government.

They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.

Democrats hate us.....and they're rigging elections so that they can steal Congress and eventually the White House. Then once they do that they'll take our health care, take our guns, take our money, and eventually kill us by taking away our HVAC and our ability to heat our homes, take our cars so we can't get to work or transport food from one part of the country to another thus destroying the economy.

Their New Green Deal will result in starvation, disease, and death. Their ultimate goal is to control and eventually reduce what they consider to be excess populations. They feel that humans are a virus infesting the planet and that only the cool people deserve to live. They feel this is the only way they can save the planet. Man-made Climate Change is their secret excuse to murder as many humans as possible.

This is the dirty little secret behind these sick fucks in Washington. They holding meetings in secret and are secretly plotting our deaths.

Last edited:
Democrats have all their pieces lined up. They have our education system conditioning our youth to be radical liberals. They have the media backing every suicidal play they make. And they have phony Hollywood crowd. repeating everything they say. The only things that are nowhere in sight are a platform and a candidate

The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government. They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.
I've had it with those who would defend a president that publicly asks a COMMUNIST dictatorship to investigate a political rival. How is that not treason?

We'll see what the Articles of Impeachment say.

If the Dems don't impeach, they're gonna look really, really bad.

The rest of this is just silly partisan noise. Fluff. Comedy.

The Democrats are purposely sabotaging our government.

They know what they are doing is hindering the operation of the government. Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.

Nothing is getting done because of the intentional sabotage that Democrats are openly engaged in.
That is due to the Grim Reaper.

It’s quite simple. If the house doesn’t vote they have no supeona power. And, the Senate is under no obligation to proceed.

You all sound very worried. How come? :dunno:
Worried? About what? It sounds like it is the Dems that are worried. They are so worried they won’t even follow established procedures. They want to create their own terms, because they know they are screwed if they follow established rules and procedures. Thus they create their own to bypass anything that could harm them, just as the cia rewrote the law for whistleblowers, which they do not have the power to do, to create a false narrative. Unfortunately for them that has even backfired.
It amazes me how you are ok with it. One day it will come back to haunt you when Republicans decide to do the same.

We'll see what the Articles of Impeachment say.

If the Dems don't impeach, they're gonna look really, really bad.

The rest of this is just silly partisan noise. Fluff. Comedy.
Don’t hold your breath.
Democrats are even too terrified to put their name on a vote to investigate impeachment.
This is all about keeping the I word around because Democrats know they can’t win on policy.

Speaking of sabotaging laws...

Screenshot_20191003-201335_Twitter.jpg

Democrats are even too terrified to put their name on a vote to investigate impeachment. This is all about keeping the I word around because Democrats know they can’t win on policy.
At some point they'll need to come up with serious meat on the bones, or they'll look terrible.

They think they'll have it. Pelosi wouldn't have approved this otherwise.

Since I don't believe the "news" sources & claims & accusations & rumors & assumptions from either end, I'm stuck waiting for the Articles.

Forum List

Back