Democrats are not even people

How dare anyone stand against our great and glorious leader that Thy Lord has blessed us with that is named Donald John Trump.

Those evil terrorists known as Democrats should face the same fate as all terrorists do and the one political party shall rule us all and while Donald John Trump being named Caesar shall rise and make America Great again.

Any that disagree with Eric Trump should be shun and marked for the world to see the betrayal and treasonous actions against our Glorious Leader Donald John Trump.

Now chant with me while we drink more of that Kool-Aid and live in denial...

( yes, sarcasm before someone on the left confuses this as a love letter too groper McGee )

One way to suggest that lefties are gullible is to write a bit of sarcasm and then announce it to the lefties. That's the way you had to do it as you couldn't rely on any lefties here being that gullible. You'd have gotten nobody to bite.

Meanwhile, your pals on the right actually voted for the guy you know to be a phoney....and many STILL stand by him. But there is no gullible right for you to "warn". Awesome.

I suspect that you added the "warning" in order to prevent some of the brain dead Trombies from hitting "agree" and "winner".

No, I added the warning because individuals like you would believe what I wrote was the damn truth to me while never admitting I dislike Trump.

You are the type that believe every word from someone that did not vote for Hillary Clinton is a word of support for Trump even though I did not vote for Trump either.

So please remember that and I am sure you will write that any vote that is not for your wish of a one party system is a terroristic vote against Humanity because you are no different than Eric Trump when it come to your hatred for those that disagree with you.

Oh, most if not all that voted for Trump that contribute to this site will most likely tell you that I love Trump and his voters as much as I love those that voted for Hillary Clinton, but you will never believe it because of your partisan way of thinking...

Niggah, please.

1. What a reply. ( sarcasm )

2. You are no better than Eric Trump. ( not sarcasm )

Check this out.

I know and have long known that Bruce_T_Laney is not a supporter of Donald Trump. This is not an admission, as I have never had cause to deny it.

I also know that Bruce_T_Laney is a person who doesn't know who he's talking to half the time and often confuses people as he fights his daily battles here. He is perplexed that his "conservative" buds can possibly support Trump and is thus always on the defensive. Tough times.

You use the words " buds " and " Conservative " too loosely when describing interactions with Trump voters.

Those that have voted for Trump know I am no fan of Trump but they also know I am no fan of those like you either which is why you confuse my interaction with them as being buddy like when you can find more threads by me mocking them than you.

Also voting for Trump should have been reason enough to revoke anyone " Conservative " card because Trump is not Conservative.

Now get back to the damn topic and stop focusing on me because Eric Trump comments was total nonsense and should be corrected because Republican Conservatives within the Freedom Caucus have stood against Donald John Trump agenda and yet Eric Trump has yet to comment on them...

From a story in another thread I posted:

In the next scene the Trumpian Caesar is attacked by the Senators and stabbed to death as an American flag hovers overhead, according to Sheaffer. “They had the full murder scene onstage, and blood was spewing everywhere out of his body.”

“To be honest I thought it was shocking and distasteful,” Sheaffer continued. “If this had happened to any other president — even as recently as Barack Obama or George W. Bush — it would not have flown. People would have been horrified.”

“I mean it was the on-stage murder of the president of the United States,” she said.

Sheaffer pointed out that the play ends with Marc Anthony celebrating Brutus for his bravery, saving the Romans from Caesar’s rule. “The message it sent was that if you don’t support the president, it’s ok to assassinate him

Senators Stab Trump to Death in Central Park Performance of Shakespeare’s Julius Caesar
Interesting. They say Hamlet is so long because it includes several variations which Shakespeare used depending on his audience and the prevailing royal winds. One should be careful in their performances, and imo it shouldn't have "flown" even in Central Park.

We've all been hypocrites at one point or another. Some will never admit it. You'll make through the day if they don't. Trust me.
I've even got you defending right wingers.

Delicious.

Nope. You've got me trying to figure out why you get such a boner trying to get obvious idiots to understand their own psyche and own up to their lack of intellectual honesty.

I mean...you do this constantly. There must be a reason.

We've all been hypocrites at one point or another. Some will never admit it. You'll make through the day if they don't. Trust me.

Delicious.

Nope. You've got me trying to figure out why you get such a boner trying to get obvious idiots to understand their own psyche and own up to their lack of intellectual honesty.

Simple, it show the stupidity of the partisan whore.

One way to suggest that lefties are gullible is to write a bit of sarcasm and then announce it to the lefties. That's the way you had to do it as you couldn't rely on any lefties here being that gullible. You'd have gotten nobody to bite.

Meanwhile, your pals on the right actually voted for the guy you know to be a phoney....and many STILL stand by him. But there is no gullible right for you to "warn". Awesome.

I suspect that you added the "warning" in order to prevent some of the brain dead Trombies from hitting "agree" and "winner".

No, I added the warning because individuals like you would believe what I wrote was the damn truth to me while never admitting I dislike Trump.

You are the type that believe every word from someone that did not vote for Hillary Clinton is a word of support for Trump even though I did not vote for Trump either.

So please remember that and I am sure you will write that any vote that is not for your wish of a one party system is a terroristic vote against Humanity because you are no different than Eric Trump when it come to your hatred for those that disagree with you.

Oh, most if not all that voted for Trump that contribute to this site will most likely tell you that I love Trump and his voters as much as I love those that voted for Hillary Clinton, but you will never believe it because of your partisan way of thinking...

Niggah, please.

Check this out.

I know and have long known that Bruce_T_Laney is not a supporter of Donald Trump. This is not an admission, as I have never had cause to deny it.

I also know that Bruce_T_Laney is a person who doesn't know who he's talking to half the time and often confuses people as he fights his daily battles here. He is perplexed that his "conservative" buds can possibly support Trump and is thus always on the defensive. Tough times.

You use the words " buds " and " Conservative " too loosely when describing interactions with Trump voters.

Those that have voted for Trump know I am no fan of Trump but they also know I am no fan of those like you either which is why you confuse my interaction with them as being buddy like when you can find more threads by me mocking them than you.

Also voting for Trump should have been reason enough to revoke anyone " Conservative " card because Trump is not Conservative.

Now get back to the damn topic and stop focusing on me because Eric Trump comments was total nonsense and should be corrected because Republican Conservatives within the Freedom Caucus have stood against Donald John Trump agenda and yet Eric Trump has yet to comment on them...

You brought the thread off topic. Own it

Delicious.

It's in my sig. I made it as simple as I could.

You're on his side of the fence, I'm on the other.

It just ain't that tough. If you don't get it, tough shit.

But I do enjoy your meltdowns.

Delicious.

Simple, it show the stupidity of the partisan whore.
They just don't like seeing it.

Too bad.

Delicious.

It's in my sig. I made it as simple as I could.

You're on his side of the fence, I'm on the other.

It just ain't that tough. If you don't get it, tough shit.

But I do enjoy your meltdowns.

Can't see your Sig for some reason. Who's side of the fence am.i on?

Niggah, please.

Check this out.

No, I did not.

You are focusing on Mac and myself while not focusing on the comment by Eric Trump.

Now do you agree that Eric Trump is a damn moron or will you focus on trolling instead?

Niggah, please.

Check this out.

No, I did not.

You are focusing on Mac and myself while not focusing on the comment by Eric Trump.

Now do you agree that Eric Trump is a damn moron or will you focus on trolling instead?

You are calling someone else a troll in THIS thread?

Classic.

He's right because the Democrats can't behave like human beings. They behave like rabid dogs and should be classified as such. They gave up their humanity some time ago.
When you see a Republican complain about Democrat obstructionism, does the GOP relationship with Obama cross your mind at any point, or are you compartmentalizing the last eight years out of your thought process? Serious question.
I dont think a series of 'Well, you started it first!' recriminations are any sort of benefit to anyone. The levels of partisanship this country has reached are both cancerous and toxic and the political establishment that would normally be trying to reign all the hyperbole are feeling threatened and are thus engaging in the destabilizing mischief themselves.

When enemies of our President are willing to cripple the office of the President by subjecting his clear Constitutional authority to judicial review and allow in hundreds if not thousands of potential terrorist murderers and thieves among our unsuspecting people, you know this nations leadership has become dysfunctional and self destructive.

We must close ranks against the threats we face and stop allowing spoiled sports and loser crybabies to divide us while they are screaming that we will not be divided.

Or else just remove our current political establishment entirely and replace it.

He's right because the Democrats can't behave like human beings. They behave like rabid dogs and should be classified as such. They gave up their humanity some time ago.
And you can say this shit with a straight face? Between that idiot in the white house and the morons that support this idiot in the white house......you, your creds, your peeps are all considered NON MOTHERFUCKIN FACTORS!!... ya dig?

When you see a Republican complain about Democrat obstructionism, does the GOP relationship with Obama cross your mind at any point, or are you compartmentalizing the last eight years out of your thought process? Serious question.
I dont think a series of 'Well, you started it first!' recriminations are any sort of benefit to anyone. The levels of partisanship this country has reached are both cancerous and toxic and the political establishment that would normally be trying to reign all the hyperbole are feeling threatened and are thus engaging in the destabilizing mischief themselves.

When enemies of our President are willing to cripple the office of the President by subjecting his clear Constitutional authority to judicial review and allow in hundreds if not thousands of potential terrorist murderers and thieves among our unsuspecting people, you know this nations leadership has become dysfunctional and self destructive.

We must close ranks against the threats we face and stop allowing spoiled sports and loser crybabies to divide us while they are screaming that we will not be divided.

Or else just remove our current political establishment entirely and replace it.
hundreds if not thousands of potential terrorist murderers and thieves among our unsuspecting people,
Yeah, there's definitely no destabilizing partisan mischief in THAT statement.

Jawohl!

And you can say this shit with a straight face? Between that idiot in the white house and the morons that support this idiot in the white house......you, your creds, your peeps are all considered NON MOTHERFUCKIN FACTORS!!... ya dig?

^Frothing at the mouth rabid dog says "warrrlllblllgarblllllggarrbll"

The Republicans allowed more confirmations in Obama's first week than the Dems did in Trumps first 100 days.

It is actually just proof of their complete lack of "TOLERANCE" for anyone unlike them. It is their self assured, egotistical façade, complete lack of honor and callous disregard for the safety, rights, or lives of even the families and children of anyone who disagrees with them that makes them dangerous, They are cruel murderers, and have NO compunction about the use of ANY MEANS from lies to murder to get their way. It is high time we took their fight to them a thousandfold.
But isn't that what YOU are actually doing in your own post about Democrats? Rejecting 'them' because they are unlike you? Aren't you and junior trump, the ones being intolerant?

The Republicans allowed more confirmations in Obama's first week than the Dems did in Trumps first 100 days.
link?

^Frothing at the mouth rabid dog says "warrrlllblllgarblllllggarrbll"
There was nothing wrong with that post.

Forum List

Back