Democrats Aren’t ‘Interfering’ In 2024 Election With Trump Trial, They’re Blatantly Rigging It

Mac, I get the feeling that you are trying hard to say something clever and witty, but that wasn't it.
But all your posts have one recurring theme--- the effort to try to pat yourself on the back
by trying to make others look stupid.

Your paltry reaction score shows that to be a total failure, too.
I got the laughing face of surrender from Ol' Mac.

Mac, I get the feeling that you are trying hard to say something clever and witty, but that wasn't it.
But all your posts have one recurring theme--- the effort to try to pat yourself on the back
by trying to make others look stupid.

Your paltry reaction score shows that to be a total failure, too.
"Reaction score"? Is that important to you? How old are you?

Okay, Mr. Independent Thinker (Trumpster). You're just too far above me.

Come on,you're the one coming here claiming Trump somehow 'undermined' our institutions, called him a 'hate monger,' called him a liar, etc. yet you have 0 evidence of anything you so arrogantly spout. You're an idiot.
91 felony charges isn't enough for you?

I can't quite tell if the street-level rubes see this -- it's always difficult to tell -- but this "everything is rigged against us, everyone else is corrupt" dogma is simply being deployed to provide an excuse for MAGA leaders to follow through on their plans.

They figure the country is all but lost, and so it's time for the Hail Mary: Bring down our institutions at all costs, and eliminate any national agency that can hold these people accountable. As long as the street-level rubes are kept at this level of misguided rage, this could work.

"Everything is rigged, everyone else is corrupt, we're doing God's work against Satan, and anything we do is justified". That's the GQP platform now.
End of Times cults never end well.

I read that Trump plans to appeal the court date. That's some funny shit.
He should, the Democrats want it the day before voting. I suppose you think that's a coincidence? If not, then you gotta admit you are for election interference. BTW appealing a court date is not a felony. Did you forget the question or are you just trying to avoid it?

Yep, neither do hyper-nationalist authoritarian movements. See Europe, 1930's. This is a weird mix of the two. With some theocratic elements tossed in for good measure.
You have some gall coming here shouting 'authoritarian movements' after the Democrats mandated mask wearing, shutting down businesses, shutting down schools and making up a fake pandemic out of a virus that mainly only afflicted the elderly and those with comorbid conditions. Democrats lied when they said millions of children suffered with COVID when the truth is, hardly any even got sick. And you have the temerity to arrogantly call US Trumpers 'authoritarian' It's the other way 'round. Authoritarians (The Democrats behind the scenes (Obama, Rice) and their hollow front man, Manchurian Candidate, Biden are trying to put their political competition in jail for political reasons.

He should, the Democrats want it the day before voting. I suppose you think that's a coincidence? If not, then you gotta admit you are for election interference. BTW appealing a court date is not a felony. Did you forget the question or are you just trying to avoid it?
I don't give a shit about your questions. Judge Chutkan doesn't give a shit when Trump wants to go to trial. There is no such thing as appealing a trial date. Where does Trump find those dime store lawyers?

I don't give a shit about your questions. Judge Chutkan doesn't give a shit when Trump wants to go to trial. There is no such thing as appealing a trial date. Where does Trump find those dime store lawyers?
Your 'I don't give a shit' to me, translates to "I got nutin' because, so far in our discussion, dat's what ya got. So you condone election interference....Thought so.

Your 'I don't give a shit' to me, translates to "I got nutin' because, so far in our discussion, dat's what ya got. So you condone election interference....Thought so.
Trump got nothing. He lost EVERYONE of his election fraud cases and he's gonna lose this case too. And his ass is gonna sit in court when he should be campaigning. And when he's campaigning it's gonna be all about his court cases. Cause the idiot can't help himself.

Trump got nothing. He lost EVERYONE of his election fraud cases and he's gonna lose this case too. And his ass is gonna sit in court when he should be campaigning. And when he's campaigning it's gonna be all about his court cases. Cause the idiot can't help himself.
Nope, the cases were not rejected for lack of evidence they were dropped for lack of standing, learn something. If Trump has to sit in court, that will give him even more support. Your problem is that you can't see beyond your vacuous hatred of the man. You can't come up with even one felony or crime he has committed. Here's a little secret for you, Fannie doesn't have squat on Trump either.

Nope, the cases were not rejected for lack of evidence they were dropped for lack of standing, learn something. If Trump has to sit in court, that will give him even more support. Your problem is that you can't see beyond your vacuous hatred of the man. You can't come up with even one felony or crime he has committed. Here's a little secret for you, Fannie doesn't have squat on Trump either.
You and Trump both are in for a reality check. Fasten your seatbelt

Forum List

Back