🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats block amendment to prevent Fairness Doctrine

I am telling you that Hannity called KC's actions an edict from the liberal nanny state. Are you calling me a liar when you did not even hear the broadcast and I did?

From the same guy who does see PBS or NPR as an unbiased source - I do not take your word as a very accurate source

You are a master at twisting other peoples words

If you consider NPR and PBS a fairs and unbaised source no wonder you want to silence Rush and Sean

I have never claimed that NPR and PBS did not exhibit any bias.

are you calling me a liar, yes or no?

are you suggesting that Sean Hannity did not say that KC was acting on an "edict from the liberal nanny state"? yes or no?

I have never claimed that NPR and PBS did not exhibit any bias.

are you calling me a liar, yes or no?

are you suggesting that Sean Hannity did not say that KC was acting on an "edict from the liberal nanny state"? yes or no?

PBS/NPR are funded, in part, by taxpayer dollars. They cannot be as rabidly partisan as conservative talk radio - ever. Can you imagine talk radio on an NPR station where the host advertised his show as the "Stop Rudy and the Rest of those terrible Republicans " Express?

Hannity calls his show that "stop Hillary express" every day.

They are very liberal and biased in their "news" coverage and we are paying for it

I am saying MM you are a liberal hack and you have a long history of twisting and ignoring waht people say

PBS/NPR are funded, in part, by taxpayer dollars. They cannot be as rabidly partisan as conservative talk radio - ever. Can you imagine talk radio on an NPR station where the host advertised his show as the "Stop Rudy and the Rest of those terrible Republicans " Express?

Hannity calls his show that "stop Hillary express" every day.

They are very liberal and biased in their "news" coverage and we are paying for it

I am saying MM you are a liberal hack and you have a long history of twisting and ignoring waht people say

I don't ignore anything and I don't twist anything. I have asked you some rather simple questions in this thread - and countless other threads - and you have made a career out of avoiding answering them, all the while claiming you did answer them, and claiming your answers bested me in debate after debate. Your fantasy world is lush and colorful.

Try to go back and explain to me how Kimberly Clark is putting out this product due to an "edict from the liberal nanny state" Explain to me why they would do that if the product introduction was not going to increase shareholder wealth.

I don't ignore anything and I don't twist anything. I have asked you some rather simple questions in this thread - and countless other threads - and you have made a career out of avoiding answering them, all the while claiming you did answer them, and claiming your answers bested me in debate after debate. Your fantasy world is lush and colorful.

Try to go back and explain to me how Kimberly Clark is putting out this product due to an "edict from the liberal nanny state" Explain to me why they would do that if the product introduction was not going to increase shareholder wealth.

I have

Girst the kook left rants about using less toilet paper - KC comes out with the machine - and Sean makes the connection

Is that to deep for you?

I have

Girst the kook left rants about using less toilet paper - KC comes out with the machine - and Sean makes the connection

Is that to deep for you?

sean did not "make the connection", he claimed that KC did so as a result of an edict by the liberal nanny state. Is that too deep for you? Can you explain that to me?

sean did not "make the connection", he claimed that KC did so as a result of an edict by the liberal nanny state. Is that too deep for you? Can you explain that to me?

Remember all the links I posted about the kook left demanding we use less toilet paer - you dismissed them (as usual)

Now when a US corporation does what they want - you have a cow

The nerve of Sean pointing the connection

Sheryl Crow Goes After Toilet Paper
By Ken Shepherd | April 23, 2007 - 09:41 ET
Update below: Crow's suggestion too radical even for Rosie O'Donnell.

USA Today's "On Deadline" blog picked up this gem from musician/environmental activist/rude dinner guest Sheryl Crow:

By now you've heard about the environmental dust-up between singer Sheryl Crow and GOP operative Karl Rove at the White House Correspondents Dinner. Crow wrote about the incident at Huffington Post. She also added a new posting to her Stop Global Warming College Tour blog that includes "easy ways for us all to become a part of the solution." [...]

I propose a limitation be put on how many sqares [sic] of toilet paper can be used in any one sitting. Now, I don't want to rob any law-abiding American of his or her God-given rights, but I think we are an industrious enough people that we can make it work with only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where 2 to 3 could be required. When presenting this idea to my younger brother, who's judgement [sic] I trust implicitly, he proposed taking it one step further. I believe his quote was, "how bout just washing the one square out."

What do you think of this proposal?

Do they even need to ask?

http://newsbusters.org/node/12234

Remember all the links I posted about the kook left demanding we use less toilet paer - you dismissed them (as usual)

Now when a US corporation does what they want - you have a cow

The nerve of Sean pointing the connection

and your suggestion that any american corporation would do anything to assuage the "kook left" in lieu of maximizing shareholder wealth is ridiculous.

And again...Sean did not "point out a connection"...he stated that KC had taken this action as a result of an edict from the liberal nanny STATE.

and your suggestion that any american corporation would do anything to assuage the "kook left" in lieu of maximizing shareholder wealth is ridiculous.

And again...Sean did not "point out a connection"...he stated that KC had taken this action as a result of an edict from the liberal nanny STATE.

You do hate it when the kook left of your party is brought out into the daylight for all to see

You do hate it when the kook left of your party is brought out into the daylight for all to see

Generally, I love it when American industry innovates.

In this case, however, I think it shows a clear disregard for the welfare of the people for KC to market this machine in an effort to increase their market share, and I am somewhat disappointed in the poor customer service culture that must exist in companies that chose to save a few bucks by forcing those customers to wipe their asses with only five sheets, but it has nothing to do with the kook left.... it has everything to do with corporate greed and a callous disregard for customers. No wonder Sean wants to divert our attention from the greed to the nanny state.

Generally, I love it when American industry innovates.

In this case, however, I think it shows a clear disregard for the welfare of the people for KC to market this machine in an effort to increase their market share, and I am somewhat disappointed in the poor customer service culture that must exist in companies that chose to save a few bucks by forcing those customers to wipe their asses with only five sheets, but it has nothing to do with the kook left.... it has everything to do with corporate greed and a callous disregard for customers. No wonder Sean wants to divert our attention from the greed to the nanny state.

Oh, the inhumanity - a corporation wants to increase profits

Where is the outrage from the masses?

So now you are upset when a corporation actually does what the kook left of your party demands they do?

Oh, the inhumanity - a corporation wants to increase profits

Where is the outrage from the masses?

So now you are upset when a corporation actually does what the kook left of your party demands they do?

no corporation will ever do what any political organization or party demands they do, unless by doing so, they increase shareholder wealth. period. I have no outrage at a corporation wanting to increase profits. I find it hilarious when a rabid conservative talk radio gasbag tries to frame a decision made by corporations to increase their wealth by inconveniencing the public as something done as a result of a "edict from the liberal nanny STATE"

And "state" is just as important - and erroneous - a word in that assertion as "edict" is.

no corporation will ever do what any political organization or party demands they do, unless by doing so, they increase shareholder wealth. period. I have no outrage at a corporation wanting to increase profits. I find it hilarious when a rabid conservative talk radio gasbag tries to frame a decision made by corporations to increase their wealth by inconveniencing the public as something done as a result of a "edict from the liberal nanny STATE"

And "state" is just as important - and erroneous - a word in that assertion as "edict" is.

No, you have a problem with Sean pointing out the connection to the new machine and the rants from the kook left of your party

You have a terrible reaction to the truth MM - everybody on the board konws it

No, you have a problem with Sean pointing out the connection to the new machine and the rants from the kook left of your party

You have a terrible reaction to the truth MM - everybody on the board konws it

there is no "connection". American corporations do NOT put out products that don't make them money. period. this product is designed to force customers to use five squares of toilet paper...and it is being introduced - according to the company's own press release - in an effort to capture a greater share of the away from home toilet paper market. Businesses who buy these dispensers are doing so in order to reduce their paper products expenses and thereby increase their profits.

there is no "connection". American corporations do NOT put out products that don't make them money. period. this product is designed to force customers to use five squares of toilet paper...and it is being introduced - according to the company's own press release - in an effort to capture a greater share of the away from home toilet paper market. Businesses who buy these dispensers are doing so in order to reduce their paper products expenses and thereby increase their profits.

Still in a state of denial?

Still in a state of denial?

no....unlike you, I understand how american corporations operate....and I know that they have NEVER taken orders from the liberal nanny state.

and really, RSR...can't you get beyond the one line barbs and actually try to discuss something with me just once?

Forum List

Back