Democrats caused recession in 2007

I really don't think you are in a position to judge.......to paraphrase you, you should request a refund of whatever you paid the finishing academy which led you to believe that you earned an MBA....

The discussion onto which you have glommed offers a perfect example....

If the price of a Big Mac is not relevant to inflation AS MEASURED BY THE PRICE OF A BIG MAC, then what the fuck is?
What the fuck are you rambling about?
Some cretinous fuckstick has repeatedly posted this

It appears to have a typo......
Again...your rambling.....pretend I am paying you 2000 an hour, and try again....:lol:

Offer to split your sterno with Kaz........it would be much more cost effective to have him explain what you claim to be your "favorite" chart....

But I do find it somewhat disquieting to see an alleged MBA allowing you to persist in the delusion that the "Big Mac Index" is intended to measure domestic inflation.....

Strawman. No one said it "measure(s)" inflation. It's just an indication it exists

Except that

a) it wasn't created for that purpose
b) it doesn't indicate that it exists - at least as measured by the actual price of a Big Mac.....between 2009 and now, the price of a Big Mac has increased at an annual rate of 1.6%, pretty close to the CPI.....

:lmao: Independent variables float, dumb ass, they aren't "held constant." By definition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a math major before I was an MBA. OMG, you're stupid I can't make up ....

That's a riot......I was an astronaut before I was a high school senior....

If your independent variables are floating, what is being held paribus?

:wtf:?

Independent variables are floating, not dependent variables. ??? Weren't a math major, were you. I was ...

Not sure what this has to do with the 2007 recession other than you're a hack Democrat who engages in contradiction, not debate. But whatever

Are you senile? The context was "printing money" and it's relationship to "currency devaluation" - not the 2007 Recession.

You have argued that your illustration employed "ceteris paribus".........ceteris paribus, in economics, holds some variables constant in order to establish the effect on dependent variables.......

I've asked you to distinguish the variables being held constant, or, if you prefer, the one being examined....This is not contradiction......

and I'm nominally a Republican.........

No I didn't. And no you aren't

So this is "kazing"........

Volunteered for Gerald Ford.....went into exile when the Party decided to indulge Stupid in 1980....
Watch out. Kaz doesn't like it when folks call him a kazzer. He typically throws a hissy fit as he unsheaths his claws before throwing such posters on ignore. :lol:

Volunteered for Gerald Ford.....went into exile when the Party decided to indulge Stupid in 1980....

Yeah, obviously "kazzing" was the cause of the 2007 recession. Listen, dude. Faun is a fag obsessed with me. Say "kazzing" again and you're on ignore. Straight up. There's a level of playground I don't do. I do every April assess my ignore list and give some posters another chance. There's no guarantee.

If you want to know if I'm serious, ask NYCarbineer, Faun, Skylar, Seawytch, Max, Harry Dresden, Syrious, Brain, Dad2Three, Daws, DotCom, g5000, JimH52, PaintMyHouse, Slade, Tyrone and others. "If" you ever come back, next chance is next April. No exceptions

Your move. I don't give a shit. I just believe it's right to inform people ahead of time unless the commit a truly stupid sin that requires no chance. Do it man, it's an inevitability anyway. You're a waste of skin.

Explain how the cause of the 2007 recession was "kazzing"

That shit does nothing for me.......where you choose to hide is your business.......the forum is littered with braying chickenshits......

And in suggesting that you were "kazing" I wasn't referring to the manifestation of your senility as expressed in your confusion about the subject at hand, it was in reference to the rhetorical strategy you have chosen to employ instead of defending your jejune perception of "printing money" and "currency devaluation"....

whatever you are suffering from it appears that you've transmitted it to O.......as if he didn't have enough problems....

If you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bullshit. I'll give you the skirting with kazzing, once, but either just say it or cut the crap. Playground doesn't work for me. Next time you play games with saying/not saying it, that's it

Was there some part of "that shit does nothing for me" that you are struggling?

If you say something stupid and I bring the pain, it matters not a whit whether you have me on iggie or not........

You couldn't bring pain to a five year old. First of all, you wouldn't understand their explanation

Then you should have nothing to worry about.........govern yourself accordingly....

Again...your rambling.....pretend I am paying you 2000 an hour, and try again....:lol:

Offer to split your sterno with Kaz........it would be much more cost effective to have him explain what you claim to be your "favorite" chart....

But I do find it somewhat disquieting to see an alleged MBA allowing you to persist in the delusion that the "Big Mac Index" is intended to measure domestic inflation.....

Strawman. No one said it "measure(s)" inflation. It's just an indication it exists

Except that

b) it doesn't indicate that it exists - at least as measured by the actual price of a Big Mac.....between 2009 and now, the price of a Big Mac has increased at an annual rate of 1.6%, pretty close to the CPI.....

Thank you! A point on the discussion. There is no reason the price of a Big Mac should rise at all other than government stealing from the people. Inflation is pure government theft. They devalue the money to steal from you

Independent variables are floating, not dependent variables. ??? Weren't a math major, were you. I was ...

Not sure what this has to do with the 2007 recession other than you're a hack Democrat who engages in contradiction, not debate. But whatever

Are you senile? The context was "printing money" and it's relationship to "currency devaluation" - not the 2007 Recession.

You have argued that your illustration employed "ceteris paribus".........ceteris paribus, in economics, holds some variables constant in order to establish the effect on dependent variables.......

I've asked you to distinguish the variables being held constant, or, if you prefer, the one being examined....This is not contradiction......

Watch out. Kaz doesn't like it when folks call him a kazzer. He typically throws a hissy fit as he unsheaths his claws before throwing such posters on ignore. :lol:
With your double digit IQ, how'd you even push the button for Obama twice?

Perhaps he should huddle up with Otium......

image.jpeg

Except that

Seems it deviated from CPI quite a bit under your Obama .....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And there it is..... LOL ...

Yeah, obviously "kazzing" was the cause of the 2007 recession. Listen, dude. Faun is a fag obsessed with me. Say "kazzing" again and you're on ignore. Straight up. There's a level of playground I don't do. I do every April assess my ignore list and give some posters another chance. There's no guarantee.

If you want to know if I'm serious, ask NYCarbineer, Faun, Skylar, Seawytch, Max, Harry Dresden, Syrious, Brain, Dad2Three, Daws, DotCom, g5000, JimH52, PaintMyHouse, Slade, Tyrone and others. "If" you ever come back, next chance is next April. No exceptions

Your move. I don't give a shit. I just believe it's right to inform people ahead of time unless the commit a truly stupid sin that requires no chance. Do it man, it's an inevitability anyway. You're a waste of skin.

Explain how the cause of the 2007 recession was "kazzing"
It's always fun watching you bitch like a little girl when someone uses your name like a verb. And my-oh-my, look at all those names it got on your ignore list.

:dance:

G'head, loser ... this is where you either post to me, or at me, even though you claim I'm also on your ignore list.

mission-accomplished-banner.jpg

Except that

Thank you! A point on the discussion. There is no reason the price of a Big Mac should rise at all other than government stealing from the people. Inflation is pure government theft. They devalue the money to steal from you

Really?

What if the price of beef spikes due to an outbreak of Hoof&Mouth?

What if labor markets tighten and burger flippers and fryer tenders become relatively scarce?

Wasn't there an example recently of a precipitous rise in the price of tomatoes?

This MBA of yours, did it involve any distribution requirements?

At times you actually make good arguments about the recession. Unfortunately you have a visceral need to just disagree with anyone says who isn't a mind swilling Democrat. It's sad, really. You're not a brainiac or anything, but you do show occasional potential. Then you start with, no it isn't. Yes it is. No it wasn't. No, concrete isn't hard. No, water isn't wet.

At one point on the discussion of the 2007 recession you made me start to work. Then you started the just contradict anything I said crap. I say this in the faint and broadly contradicted hope there is some actual intelligence in there

I really don't think you are in a position to judge.......to paraphrase you, you should request a refund of whatever you paid the finishing academy which led you to believe that you earned an MBA....

If the price of a Big Mac is not relevant to inflation AS MEASURED BY THE PRICE OF A BIG MAC, then what the fuck is?

Another Ant Em bee A?

View attachment 84104

Except that

Seems it deviated from CPI quite a bit under your Obama .....

One more time.....what does McDonald's say about the price of a Big Mac?

And if the price is what McDonald's says it it, how far has it deviated from what the CPI suggests is should be?

(This will require that you understand how to perform a CAGR computation.....or, at the very least, be able to plug numbers into a TVM calculator)

This?

fredgraph.jpg

Did you cast two votes for THIS?

fredgraph.jpg

There is no reason the price of a Big Mac should rise at all other than government stealing from the people. Inflation is pure government theft.

Say no more.....

Except that

Really?

What if labor markets tighten and burger flippers and fryer tenders become relatively scarce?

Wasn't there an example recently of a precipitous rise in the price of tomatoes?

Wow...you really are an idiot....

So,,we have foot and mouth under your Obama? A tomato famine? 50% black youth unemployment? Oh, well that one we so have under your Obama...:lol:

You can't stop kazzing, can ya?

"The Big Mac graph is brutal reality....inflation is out of control..." ~ a brain-dead conservative

This?

fredgraph.jpg

fredgraph.jpg
No, I didn't vote democrat in 2006.......but for well over 20 trillion dollars spent by your Obama, I would expect a better chart....:lol:

Kinda gives meaning to my Big Mac chart under Obama though, doesn't it......

"The Big Mac graph is brutal reality....inflation is out of control..." ~ a brain-dead conservative
I love the Big Mac graphs simplicity....and how you simpleton liberals can't even understand that....:lol:

I love the Big Mac graphs simplicity....and how you simpleton liberals can't even understand that....:lol:

What about it do you believe is not understood?

This?

fredgraph.jpg

fredgraph.jpg
No, I didn't vote democrat in 2006.......but for well over 20 trillion dollars spent by your Obama, I would expect a better chart....:lol:

Kinda gives meaning to my Big Mac chart under Obama though, doesn't it......

Did you cast two votes for Scrub?

Except that

Really?

Wow...you really are an idiot....

So,,we have foot and mouth under your Obama? A tomato famine? 50% black youth unemployment? Oh, well that one we so have under your Obama...:lol:

This is the type of "thought" that you insist is valued by the market at 400-1000/hr?

You've got Corvet in your sights.......

Forum List

Back