Democrats caused recession in 2007

Some cretinous fuckstick has repeatedly posted this

Democrats caused recession in 2007

It appears to have a typo......
Again...your rambling.....pretend I am paying you 2000 an hour, and try again....:lol:

Offer to split your sterno with Kaz........it would be much more cost effective to have him explain what you claim to be your "favorite" chart....

But I do find it somewhat disquieting to see an alleged MBA allowing you to persist in the delusion that the "Big Mac Index" is intended to measure domestic inflation.....

Strawman. No one said it "measure(s)" inflation. It's just an indication it exists

Except that

a) it wasn't created for that purpose
b) it doesn't indicate that it exists - at least as measured by the actual price of a Big Mac.....between 2009 and now, the price of a Big Mac has increased at an annual rate of 1.6%, pretty close to the CPI.....

Thank you! A point on the discussion. There is no reason the price of a Big Mac should rise at all other than government stealing from the people. Inflation is pure government theft. They devalue the money to steal from you

Geezus you are fucking ignorant in economics.

Zero inflation is considered unhealthy for economy and gets uncomfortably close to something even more disastrous - deflation.

I love the Big Mac graphs simplicity....and how you simpleton liberals can't even understand that....:lol:

Well of course you do - you are a dumbass who's head does a hard-shut-down If it has to consider something more complex than a cheeseburger.

Not sure if serious...

Let's try again....

According to McDonald's, what is the current price of a Big Mac?
No shit, you are fucking serious......

And you are running.......

You could just google for it.......

At times you actually make good arguments about the recession. Unfortunately you have a visceral need to just disagree with anyone says who isn't a mind swilling Democrat. It's sad, really. You're not a brainiac or anything, but you do show occasional potential. Then you start with, no it isn't. Yes it is. No it wasn't. No, concrete isn't hard. No, water isn't wet.

At one point on the discussion of the 2007 recession you made me start to work. Then you started the just contradict anything I said crap. I say this in the faint and broadly contradicted hope there is some actual intelligence in there

I really don't think you are in a position to judge.......to paraphrase you, you should request a refund of whatever you paid the finishing academy which led you to believe that you earned an MBA....

The discussion onto which you have glommed offers a perfect example....

If the price of a Big Mac is not relevant to inflation AS MEASURED BY THE PRICE OF A BIG MAC, then what the fuck is?

What makes you think the cost of goods sold and accrued business expenses (such as labor costs and equipment upgrades) that is involved in providing you with that Big Mac remains at such a constant variable that government specifically uses it to accurately determine inflation? Perhaps you are getting confused with their little monopoly prize promotions?

Again...your rambling.....pretend I am paying you 2000 an hour, and try again....:lol:

Offer to split your sterno with Kaz........it would be much more cost effective to have him explain what you claim to be your "favorite" chart....

But I do find it somewhat disquieting to see an alleged MBA allowing you to persist in the delusion that the "Big Mac Index" is intended to measure domestic inflation.....

Strawman. No one said it "measure(s)" inflation. It's just an indication it exists

Except that

b) it doesn't indicate that it exists - at least as measured by the actual price of a Big Mac.....between 2009 and now, the price of a Big Mac has increased at an annual rate of 1.6%, pretty close to the CPI.....

Thank you! A point on the discussion. There is no reason the price of a Big Mac should rise at all other than government stealing from the people. Inflation is pure government theft. They devalue the money to steal from you

Geezus you are fucking ignorant in economics.

Zero inflation is considered unhealthy for economy and gets uncomfortably close to something even more disastrous - deflation.
Don't quit your day job.....:lol:

So this is "kazing"........

Volunteered for Gerald Ford.....went into exile when the Party decided to indulge Stupid in 1980....
Watch out. Kaz doesn't like it when folks call him a kazzer. He typically throws a hissy fit as he unsheaths his claws before throwing such posters on ignore. :lol:
With your double digit IQ, how'd you even push the button for Obama twice?

This?

fredgraph.jpg

Did you cast two votes for THIS?

fredgraph.jpg
No, I didn't vote democrat in 2006.......but for well over 20 trillion dollars spent by your Obama, I would expect a better chart....:lol:

Kinda gives meaning to my Big Mac chart under Obama though, doesn't it......

Did you cast two votes for Scrub?
I knew you were an obaba voter....

I voted against Kerry and the algore....

Except that

Really?

What if the price of beef spikes due to an outbreak of Hoof&Mouth?

What if labor markets tighten and burger flippers and fryer tenders become relatively scarce?

Wasn't there an example recently of a precipitous rise in the price of tomatoes?

This MBA of yours, did it involve any distribution requirements?
Wow...you really are an idiot....

So,,we have foot and mouth under your Obama? A tomato famine? 50% black youth unemployment? Oh, well that one we so have under your Obama...:lol:

This is the type of "thought" that you insist is valued by the market at 400-1000/hr?

You've got Corvet in your sights.......
No child...entertaining myself with you on-line educated liberals is for entertainment only.....:lol:

So, since you're fucking grasping at straws, what do you think inflated the price of your Obama Big Mac?

I love the Big Mac graphs simplicity....and how you simpleton liberals can't even understand that....:lol:

Well of course you do - you are a dumbass who's head does a hard-shut-down If it has to consider something more complex than a cheeseburger.
So, you still don't understand the graph?

Retard, wtf makes you think that I don't understand your stupid little cheeseburger graph?

I understand it just fine, but more then that, I understand exactly WHY it is bs and I know exactly why you use it - you don't like much more serious CPI because it shows healthy inflation that points to good monetary policy under Obama and that makes you fn nutters mad as hell.

Retard, wtf makes you think that I don't understand your stupid little cheeseburger graph?

I understand it just fine, but more then that, I understand exactly WHY it is bs and I know exactly why you use it - you don't like much more serious CPI because it shows healthy inflation that points to good monetary policy under Obama and that makes you fn nutters mad as hell.
Your words....:lol:

Let's try again....

At times you actually make good arguments about the recession. Unfortunately you have a visceral need to just disagree with anyone says who isn't a mind swilling Democrat. It's sad, really. You're not a brainiac or anything, but you do show occasional potential. Then you start with, no it isn't. Yes it is. No it wasn't. No, concrete isn't hard. No, water isn't wet.

At one point on the discussion of the 2007 recession you made me start to work. Then you started the just contradict anything I said crap. I say this in the faint and broadly contradicted hope there is some actual intelligence in there

I really don't think you are in a position to judge.......to paraphrase you, you should request a refund of whatever you paid the finishing academy which led you to believe that you earned an MBA....

If the price of a Big Mac is not relevant to inflation AS MEASURED BY THE PRICE OF A BIG MAC, then what the fuck is?

What makes you think the cost of goods sold and accrued business expenses (such as labor costs and equipment upgrades) that is involved in providing you with that Big Mac remains at such a constant variable that government specifically uses it to accurately determine inflation? Perhaps you are getting confused with their little monopoly prize promotions?

Dumbass, Slim is NOT the one suggesting that BigMac price should be used as inflation measure, your conservative pal is.

What Slim is saying is that EVEN IF we do mis-use it to measure inflation it STILL shows low inflation according to the prices McDonald's shows 2009-now (1.6% annualized increase)

Your words....:lol:

What about my words retard?

Can you squeeze out SOMETHING coherent? Comeon retard, surprise us :rolleyes:

Dumbass, Slim is NOT the one suggesting that BigMac price should be used as inflation measure, your conservative pal is.

What Slim is saying is that EVEN IF we do mis-use it to measure inflation it STILL shows low inflation according to the prices McDonald's shows 2009-now (1.6% annualized increase)
You can stop proving you can't interpret the graph....we already fully understand you're clueless.....

You can stop proving you can't interpret the graph....we already fully understand you're clueless.....

Sure sure, you just can't quite put into words what you say that based on.

Owebo congradulations, you are the dubest fn idiot on this site I've had the un-pleasure of conversing with, here is your prize - ignore list.

Watch out. Kaz doesn't like it when folks call him a kazzer. He typically throws a hissy fit as he unsheaths his claws before throwing such posters on ignore. :lol:

This?

fredgraph.jpg

fredgraph.jpg
No, I didn't vote democrat in 2006.......but for well over 20 trillion dollars spent by your Obama, I would expect a better chart....:lol:

Meaning that you voted FOR this guy...

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

take a bow...

Except that

Really?

What if labor markets tighten and burger flippers and fryer tenders become relatively scarce?

Wasn't there an example recently of a precipitous rise in the price of tomatoes?

So,,we have foot and mouth under your Obama? A tomato famine? 50% black youth unemployment? Oh, well that one we so have under your Obama...:lol:

This is the type of "thought" that you insist is valued by the market at 400-1000/hr?

No child...entertaining myself with you on-line educated liberals is for entertainment only.....:lol:

So, since you're fucking grasping at straws, what do you think inflated the price of your Obama Big Mac?

To which "price" are you referring? If you rely on McDonald's for that bit of information, the price of a Big Mac has risen roughly in line with inflation at 1.6%......

Did you figure out how to use a TVM calculator?

Let's try again....

I cannot make sense of this gibberish, but I will, in the spirit of Christian charity, inform you that labor is part of Cost of Goods sold......

image.jpeg

Really?

To which "price" are you referring? If you rely on McDonald's for that bit of information, the price of a Big Mac has risen roughly in line with inflation at 1.6%......

Thank god there is a graph, huh? :lol:

This?

fredgraph.jpg

fredgraph.jpg

238 presidential scholars: Bush worst president of modern era, fifth worst in US history

take a bow...
And you voted Obama...so....

This?

fredgraph.jpg

fredgraph.jpg

take a bow...
And you voted Obama...so....

This?

jpg

Yeah.....I'm good....

View attachment 84135
Really?

Thank god there is a graph, huh? :lol:

Suggesting that you were unable to figure out how to work that calculator?

Have you come up with an explanation as to why your graph shows a different price of a Big Mac than.......uh.......McDonald's?

Forum List

Back