Democrats caused recession in 2007

The economy was doing OK until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over with Barney Queerboy, Hussein Obama, Nancy Peloski and Dirty Harry.

Then it became worse when Hussein became President and hasn't recovered much since then.

The lesson that Americans should have learned is never ever in a million years elect Democrats to power.
Thanks, but it really wasn't necessary for you to demonstrate for the forum again just how retarded you really are. One has to be retarded to think the housing g markets were "doing ok" in 2006.

In reality, state after state after state was recording at, or near, record numbers of foreclosures...

The Foreclosure Report: November 2006
You mean democrat success.....

Do you seriously not get that 2006 election had exactly zero to do with causes for Great Recession?

This on the other hand:

21admin.600.jpg

Had a bit to do with it, though much less than THIS pervasive magical thinking had to do with it:

Are-You-Missing-the-Real-Estate-Boom_David-Lereah-sm.jpg

Last edited:
The economy was doing OK until that filthy ass 2006 elected Democrat Congress took over with Barney Queerboy, Hussein Obama, Nancy Peloski and Dirty Harry.

Then it became worse when Hussein became President and hasn't recovered much since then.

The lesson that Americans should have learned is never ever in a million years elect Democrats to power.
Thanks, but it really wasn't necessary for you to demonstrate for the forum again just how retarded you really are. One has to be retarded to think the housing g markets were "doing ok" in 2006.

In reality, state after state after state was recording at, or near, record numbers of foreclosures...

The Foreclosure Report: November 2006
By then, and since 1995, Republicans had controlled the House for 12 years, the Senate for 10½ years, and the executive branch for 6 years...

... the brain-dead right blames Democrats. :cuckoo:

Do you seriously not get that 2006 election had exactly zero to do with causes for Great Recession?
Do you seriously not get that the 2006 election had everything to do with the Great Recession?

:cuckoo: He is right, you are a moron.

So moron, tell us what you think Democrats did at the end of 2006 into 2007... keeping in mind that they didn't pass any relevant legislation and keeping in mind that real estate began faltering in 2006 before they even got slim congressional majority that couldn't override Bush's veto.

Last edited:

Do you seriously not get that the 2006 election had everything to do with the Great Recession?

:cuckoo: He is right, you are a moron.

So moron, tell us what you think Democrats did at the end of 2006 into 2007... keeping in mind that they didn't pass any relevant legislation and keeping in mind that real estate began faltering in 2006 before they even got into office.
You're right, you are a liberal fucktard.....

As for the rest of your tripe....RIF, or ask mommy to help....l

Yep, that's the extent of rationale behind your moronic assertions.

my advice to you is to start spending more time on facts and less time on politicking...so you know..you don't sound like a moron.

my advice to you is to start spending more time on facts and less time on politicking...so you know..you don't sound like a moron.
Your mommy can't read either? Huh...ain't you fucked......

Last edited:

You're mommy can't read either? Huh...ain't you fucked......
"You're mommy..."

Reveals much, doesn't it?

"You're mommy..."

indeed....it says more about you than it does my iPad.....:lol:

"You're mommy..."

Oh? Did your iPad post that without you?

"You're mommy..."

Even my iPad is smarter than you....:lol:

"You're mommy..."

Sputters the moron who actually typed, "you're mommy..." :eusa_doh:

"You're mommy..."

Try an on-line degree, then come back.........:lol:

Whenever democrats want to say that it was the economic policies of the repubican party that led to the recession of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 then someone should just point out this video

There are plenty of other videos of democrats preventing people from addressing the issues that led to the housing bubble and collapse.

Please, it was both parties. W's spending orgy was out of control. It wasn't just the Democrats

Whenever democrats want to say that it was the economic policies of the repubican party that led to the recession of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 then someone should just point out this video

There are plenty of other videos of democrats preventing people from addressing the issues that led to the housing bubble and collapse.

You are a moron......Take a gander at the conclusions of the FCIC........the GSEs were not among the primary causes of the Great Recession......

and the recession ended near the end of Q2, 2009.....

You are a moron, the recession is still
on-going, you believe what you are spoon fed.

Not by any recognized measure of recession......but, being an uninformed imbecile, you are not expected to understand these things....

Translation: IcebergSlim believes anything that tells him what he wants to hear and ignores everything that doesn't.

Conclusion: Iceberg slim is an idiot.

I go by the data.....

You?

Only the data you want to believe

Please, it was both parties. W's spending orgy was out of control. It wasn't just the Democrats

...what did spending have to do with causes for the recession?

There was a general failure to manage the risk real estate leveraging presented - to frame that in strictly political terms is to grossly misrepresent this problem.

Yea, out in real world not everything is some politician's fault.

Last edited:
"You're mommy..."

Try an on-line degree, then come back.........:lol:
With you unable to pass 2nd grade grammar, who knows why you think you appear any smarter talking politics. Hell, you were even dumb enough to blame the Great Recession, starting in December, 2007, on the 2006 election -- but then couldn't cite a single bill the Democrat-led Congress passed to cause it; even though the housing collapse was already well under way in 2006.

You are a moron......Take a gander at the conclusions of the FCIC........the GSEs were not among the primary causes of the Great Recession......

and the recession ended near the end of Q2, 2009.....

You are a moron, the recession is still
on-going, you believe what you are spoon fed.

Not by any recognized measure of recession......but, being an uninformed imbecile, you are not expected to understand these things....

Translation: IcebergSlim believes anything that tells him what he wants to hear and ignores everything that doesn't.

Conclusion: Iceberg slim is an idiot.

I go by the data.....

You?

Only the data you want to believe
Oh? Is there data beyond GDP that supports the idiocy that we're still in a recession?

...what did spending have to do with causes for the recession?

Well, you suck money out of the economy and buy government. Government doesn't produce anything. It's like cashing in your stocks and buying shit for your house.

Also on the housing bubble, W continued Slick's policies. It was both parties that caused the bubble burst and they combine. When government is spending that much money and the economy collapses, the one thing government does not do is cut spending anywhere while they grow it for more welfare payments

Forum List

Back